Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by Emcee »

twomommies wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:This is what the castle looks like right now lolol
A cardboard box?? And she wants to go see that??
Yes! We were there about a week and a half ago, and a whole bunch of the rides were closed. Pretty disappointing. I wonder if Lilia will get the measles vaccines before she goes. My son's dr. gave him the second dose of the vaccine a couple of weeks before we left, just to be safe.
:love2:
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

Dumbest. Picture. Ever.
holdontilmay
TROLL

Unread post by holdontilmay »

I don't understand how she affords it. I'm turning 20 this year and this year will be the first time I've been to Disney in my entire life. And I'm only getting to go because I worked hard for the last 2 years and planned the trip for myself and my mom. Jess doesn't work. How in the hell does she afford to go twice in the same year?!
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

I feel really dumb but sometimes I take jokes literally and when I saw the picture of Jess and Lilia with the chalkboards I was like shouldn't Lilia be reading a simple things by now? Lol I'm sorry, I sound so dumb
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

We get a pretty hefty tax refund with my husband's taxable income (military) and two children. I'm sure Jess does too. We just, you know, put some toward our cars, homeschool curriculum, credit card, and maybe a trip to visit family. Why this girl does not take her tax refund and try to get a home of her own is beyond me.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

My older daughter turns 5 in a week and isn't reading. She knows her letter sounds. Reading is not a pre-requisite to K. Most children don't learn to read until they are in kindergarten. There may be a few exceptions but the norm is learning to read in K.
Last edited by HCB on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

holdontilmay wrote:I don't understand how she affords it. I'm turning 20 this year and this year will be the first time I've been to Disney in my entire life. And I'm only getting to go because I worked hard for the last 2 years and planned the trip for myself and my mom. Jess doesn't work. How in the hell does she afford to go twice in the same year?!
OT but are you a Pierce the Veil fan??? :D
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

HCB wrote:My older daughter turns 5 in a week and isn't reading. She knows her letter sounds. Reading is not a pre-requisite to K. Most children don't learn to read until they are in kindergarten. There may be a few exceptions but the norm is learning to read in K.
Ohhh ok, yeah I know nothing about child development and I have no idea when a child should start reading lol That was all I wanted to know, thank you! I'm gonna lurk back to Tayler's thread :)
holdontilmay
TROLL

HCB wrote:
holdontilmay wrote:I don't understand how she affords it. I'm turning 20 this year and this year will be the first time I've been to Disney in my entire life. And I'm only getting to go because I worked hard for the last 2 years and planned the trip for myself and my mom. Jess doesn't work. How in the hell does she afford to go twice in the same year?!
I was when I made my account 2 year ago. Lol
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

oh4thelawls wrote:Top
oh4thelawls wrote:
HCB wrote:My older daughter turns 5 in a week and isn't reading. She knows her letter sounds. Reading is not a pre-requisite to K. Most children don't learn to read until they are in kindergarten. There may be a few exceptions but the norm is learning to read in K.
Ohhh ok, yeah I know nothing about child development and I have no idea when a child should start reading lol That was all I wanted to know, thank you! I'm gonna lurk back to Tayler's thread :)
Oh you're good. Some preschoolers do catch on to reading but generally it is taught in K. Actually when I was a kid it wasn't taught until first grade! Most of K was playing and art and all that fun stuff.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

holdontilmay wrote:
HCB wrote:
Oh ha nice. Saw the username and had to comment! I love them. I saw them last November on the World Tour.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Did Jess add that disclaimer on that Landen video after getting so many negative comments?
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

She can disclaim whatever she wants... Stabby wasn't playing peekaboo with Landen, you can clearly just hear "boo!" and he was getting a kick out of the poor baby's reaction. Poor little thing, he looks like he wanted someone to come comfort him :/
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
holdontilmay
TROLL

HCB wrote:
holdontilmay wrote:
HCB wrote: OT but are you a Pierce the Veil fan??? :D
Oh ha nice. Saw the username and had to comment! I love them. I saw them last November on the World Tour.
Ive met them twice on collide with the sky tour and on spring fever tour. I was semi obsessed. I don't care for them too much now. But any who I don't want to clog the thread with ptv
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Much nicer than the trashy ones Mess had done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Adorable pic. Nat looks amazing. Jess must be fuming while cramming Taco Bell down her gullet.
paigemyrissa1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by paigemyrissa1991 »

First time commenter here :) I've only been aware of/watching Jess for about a year, and as soon as Stabby came around I knew something was off. A bit of research later and here I am :)

Anyway, as a mom of 3, the youngest of whom is only 2 months younger than Landon, that video breaks my heart. Instead of filming him, they could be holding him. So pathetic.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

meowmix321 wrote:Much nicer than the trashy ones Mess had done.
Awww! So cute! Jess's are always clearly cheap and done by a friend.
N0tR3a11yH3r3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by N0tR3a11yH3r3 »

Off topic, but the chalkboard Disney announcement was copied from somewhere else. I know it's not really relevant, but I thought that I would mention it.

Return to “JesssFam”