Page 21 of 39

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:11 pm
by emloha_91
Debbie Round
This angers me so much HOW DARE ANY OF U CRITICISE SUCH AN AMAZING MOTHER ON HER OWN CHOICE ABOUT HER OWN CHILDREN !!!! I hv 5 children now aged between 14 to 28 and I hv done different things with each and sometimes only some of them at different ages in their lives .... No favouritism simply a good mum who knows her children best ..... Everything I've ever seen of Jess is amazing beautiful children that are spotless well cared for and utterly loved by their mummy .... I salute her her from England she not only promotes but is a fantastic role model to many young women .... Good job mummy Jess

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:15 pm
by blackbetty
jrgold19 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:Nobody had a problem before betty came back, but as soon as betty comes back to start stuff off everyone has a problem with it? Anyways im leaving here. im not staying here if betty is here and getting crap. bye. il do what i want off this site instead.


Peace bitch, plenty of people agree with me.


why u getting nasty? is there any need to. no. and im sure plenty of people agree with me that they wish u hadnt come back. nobody was arguing before you came back


I don't care if people wish I hadn't come back, I'm not here for your acceptance, Princess.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:16 pm
by Coloradomom331
Someone who believes her lies about Drake. The comments about "you can't believe everything on the internet" OK so Natalie and Drake go out of their way to photo shop some very convincing photos of them and the boys??? Idiots.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:17 pm
by EleanorRigby
Can we please stop? I think this is just a difference of opinion. No one should leave over this.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:18 pm
by EleanorRigby
Besides cleary Jr is useful ;D

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:18 pm
by WheresMyCoffee
Honestly, I understand that taking 4 kids would be a handful especially at their ages. I have a 3 year old (just turned 3) and a daughter a month younger than Landen. I get it, I cant imagine having 2x my 3 year old, even though he is pretty well behaved. With all that said, that is why I wouldn't take them to Disney at this age and furthermore, why I am spacing out my children. I would loooove 4 kids but in 4 years? No thanks. I would like to wait atleast 3 years before getting pregnant again.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:19 pm
by jrgold19
I am leaving. if this is difference of opinion why am i getting called "bitch" and been talked to like a child. sorry but im not staying . this is my last comment.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:19 pm
by INK
Alyshaxx wrote:Can we please stop? I think this is just a difference of opinion. No one should leave over this.


Exactly! Who cares if you don't like something someone else does or doesn't do just ignore it and keep scrolling. I don't think anyone should leave over this dumb crap.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:22 pm
by phie20
Some people here are going beyond gossiping and I think you should step back. Not because of possible harassment, but because you shouldn't spend so much time on them. It makes you look crazy. Then you're pretty much the same as Jessicas minions.
Don't get too obsessed with their lives. It's not worth it.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:25 pm
by ellie-
Alyshaxx wrote:Besides cleary Jr is useful ;D



Hahaha I love Ashley!

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:25 pm
by things2say
phie20 wrote:Some people here are going beyond gossiping and I think you should step back. Not because of possible harassment, but because you shouldn't spend so much time on them. It makes you look crazy. Then you're pretty much the same as Jessicas minions.
Don't get too obsessed with their lives. It's not worth it.


I don't know who you're referring to, but I don't think anyone on this thread seems crazy...the only person I thought really went too far was Ashley (little family of 3) with tayler tragedy.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:26 pm
by emloha_91
Ooooooo Ashley replied! :D take that Jess -boom-

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:27 pm
by blackbetty
jrgold19 wrote:I am leaving. if this is difference of opinion why am i getting called "bitch" and been talked to like a child. sorry but im not staying . this is my last comment.


Image

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:27 pm
by Kryptonite
jrgold19 wrote:
Blondie wrote:What did Jessica's post say about Ashley? I've been trying to look for it on here but I can't find it. And does anyone know if Chris has a job? Does he live with his parents?

I'm a newly single mom and I kept thinking how much it will suck to have my ONE kid be around another woman (future step mom.) Then I think about Jess's messy life. She has to deal with THREE...THREE!!! other women (Natalie, Ashley and Gabe's future lady..if he doesn't have one already.) That's just crazy to me.

Late post but I am SOOOOOO sick of her running her mouth about her exes, her exes girlfriends, her current boytoy's ex. STOP. STFU.

She will slam anyone and everyone passive aggressively to make herself look better. Talk about low self esteem.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:28 pm
by twomommies
Jameson wrote:Lillias hair looks really awful.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has so many DEAD ENDS....Disney parks have places to get her hair cut (;
ALSO, A SKIRT AGAIN?! JFC can she not dress her in shorts?!

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:29 pm
by Coloradomom331
Alyshaxx wrote:Besides cleary Jr is useful ;D

Once a week?? Don't they live pretty far from where Disney is?? I'm sure they go often if she has a pass, but once a week?? Exaggerate much?

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 pm
by things2say
Coloradomom331 wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:Besides cleary Jr is useful ;D

Once a week?? Don't they live pretty far from where Disney is?? I'm sure they go often if she has a pass, but once a week?? Exaggerate much?


I doubt she was being literal, lol. Like for example I complain and vsay I do my boyfriends laundry everyday, but do I? No. It just basically means it's a lot.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 pm
by Sassysea
Coloradomom331 wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:Besides cleary Jr is useful ;D

Once a week?? Don't they live pretty far from where Disney is?? I'm sure they go often if she has a pass, but once a week?? Exaggerate much?


Maybe in the summer if ahe has family close by though I dont know what city shes in

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:39 pm
by tinydancer
PLEASE stop with this bickering...THIS is the kind of shit that makes me not want to read on here. It is completely off topic. If you two can't get along go take your argument somewhere else. This thread is supposed to be about Jess and her shenanigans, not anything else.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:42 pm
by jrgold19
tinydancer wrote:PLEASE stop with this bickering...THIS is the kind of shit that makes me not want to read on here. It is completely off topic. If you two can't get along go take your argument somewhere else. This thread is supposed to be about Jess and her shenanigans, not anything else.


I dont want to argue, i never did want to. yes this is about jess, and thats all ive posted about until now!!!

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:42 pm
by Chellebailson
Ok after some consideration.................I was thinking 'mess is such a selfish mother....'

But iv decided #everythinghappensforareason and maybe the twins are better off out of that shit show for a few days,getting some much needed attention...

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:44 pm
by just_to_post
What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

Also, Natalie mentioned that Jess used kids against Drake in the beginning. and now that ashley is doing it, which I completely understand, I wouldn't want my kids around Jess, she is all butt hurt.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:45 pm
by tinydancer
jrgold19 wrote:
tinydancer wrote:PLEASE stop with this bickering...THIS is the kind of shit that makes me not want to read on here. It is completely off topic. If you two can't get along go take your argument somewhere else. This thread is supposed to be about Jess and her shenanigans, not anything else.


I dont want to argue, i never did want to. yes this is about jess, and thats all ive posted about until now!!!


I would suggest not replying back then and the argument will cease to exist.

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:45 pm
by josie
I don't particularly agree with jr posting stuff directly to Ashley, Gabe, Natalie etc because I think they reflect badly on everyone else on this site and make us look pretty nutty, although I do enjoy reading Jrs battles with Jess' minions haha.

But Betty I think the way you're acting about this is really immature and the way you're talking to and about Jr sounds like something I'd hear from a preteen. I think there are better ways to explain how you feel about stuff, especially about stuff that doesn't concern you personally than by bullying them. I was only a noob when the stuff about Jr being a potato came out and was so thankful when whatsername left and now everyone seems to get on pretty well, cause honestly I thought you were all being horrible to her for no reason.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk