Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

Alyshaxx wrote:Besides cleary Jr is useful ;D
Once a week?? Don't they live pretty far from where Disney is?? I'm sure they go often if she has a pass, but once a week?? Exaggerate much?
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

Coloradomom331 wrote:
Once a week?? Don't they live pretty far from where Disney is?? I'm sure they go often if she has a pass, but once a week?? Exaggerate much?
I doubt she was being literal, lol. Like for example I complain and vsay I do my boyfriends laundry everyday, but do I? No. It just basically means it's a lot.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Coloradomom331 wrote:
Maybe in the summer if ahe has family close by though I dont know what city shes in
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

PLEASE stop with this bickering...THIS is the kind of shit that makes me not want to read on here. It is completely off topic. If you two can't get along go take your argument somewhere else. This thread is supposed to be about Jess and her shenanigans, not anything else.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

tinydancer wrote:PLEASE stop with this bickering...THIS is the kind of shit that makes me not want to read on here. It is completely off topic. If you two can't get along go take your argument somewhere else. This thread is supposed to be about Jess and her shenanigans, not anything else.
I dont want to argue, i never did want to. yes this is about jess, and thats all ive posted about until now!!!
Chellebailson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chellebailson »

Ok after some consideration.................I was thinking 'mess is such a selfish mother....'

But iv decided #everythinghappensforareason and maybe the twins are better off out of that shit show for a few days,getting some much needed attention...
just_to_post
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by just_to_post »

What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

Also, Natalie mentioned that Jess used kids against Drake in the beginning. and now that ashley is doing it, which I completely understand, I wouldn't want my kids around Jess, she is all butt hurt.
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

jrgold19 wrote:
tinydancer wrote:PLEASE stop with this bickering...THIS is the kind of shit that makes me not want to read on here. It is completely off topic. If you two can't get along go take your argument somewhere else. This thread is supposed to be about Jess and her shenanigans, not anything else.
I dont want to argue, i never did want to. yes this is about jess, and thats all ive posted about until now!!!
I would suggest not replying back then and the argument will cease to exist.
josie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by josie »

I don't particularly agree with jr posting stuff directly to Ashley, Gabe, Natalie etc because I think they reflect badly on everyone else on this site and make us look pretty nutty, although I do enjoy reading Jrs battles with Jess' minions haha.

But Betty I think the way you're acting about this is really immature and the way you're talking to and about Jr sounds like something I'd hear from a preteen. I think there are better ways to explain how you feel about stuff, especially about stuff that doesn't concern you personally than by bullying them. I was only a noob when the stuff about Jr being a potato came out and was so thankful when whatsername left and now everyone seems to get on pretty well, cause honestly I thought you were all being horrible to her for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

just_to_post wrote:What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

Also, Natalie mentioned that Jess used kids against Drake in the beginning. and now that ashley is doing it, which I completely understand, I wouldn't want my kids around Jess, she is all butt hurt.
Plus who knows if Ashley is even using the kids to spite alpine...maybe she had legitimate plans to do something else this weekend with them.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Awesome. What did Jess say-- their mother wouldn't let them go? No Jess, their mother doesn't want then to go with you and stabby lmao

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Betty, attack me not Jr, it was me who suggested the whole facebook thing, yeah I was joking I would never actually do it.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

josie wrote:I don't particularly agree with jr posting stuff directly to Ashley, Gabe, Natalie etc because I think they reflect badly on everyone else on this site and make us look pretty nutty, although I do enjoy reading Jrs battles with Jess' minions haha.

But Betty I think the way you're acting about this is really immature and the way you're talking to and about Jr sounds like something I'd hear from a preteen. I think there are better ways to explain how you feel about stuff, especially about stuff that doesn't concern you personally than by bullying them. I was only a noob when the stuff about Jr being a potato came out and was so thankful when whatsername left and now everyone seems to get on pretty well, cause honestly I thought you were all being horrible to her for no reason.

This. Bickering and name calling here makes this site so dumb. We should unite because of our common disdain for Jess. lol I don't think contacting family members is a good idea, however, it's not my place to dictate what anyone else here does.
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'm not attacking anyone. I think the harassing of people outside the site should stop.

Do y'all want to stop talking about the argument? If you do then stop posting your side. Stop bringing it up.
#FreeBen
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Smh
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

just_to_post wrote:What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

I think it was for her 4th birthday, but anyways, I agree.
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

arielgee_ wrote:Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion
Looks like he's still wearing a black shirt under it. lol I wonder if he likes to wear black because he's kind of chunky and black is more slimming...maybe guys don't think like this though :P Either way, black seems like the last color I'd want to wear in CA
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Isn't that the shirt he proposed in? Lol
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

arielgee_ wrote:Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion
Now the real question is, will he wear that the whole time? Or will he switch to just the black shirt tomorrow? #whoneedsmorethan2shirts

Return to “JesssFam”