Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

just_to_post wrote:What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

Also, Natalie mentioned that Jess used kids against Drake in the beginning. and now that ashley is doing it, which I completely understand, I wouldn't want my kids around Jess, she is all butt hurt.
Someone should comment that. "Oh you took Lilia when she was 3, but now the boys who are practically 3 aren't worth it?"
Ugh she's horrible. The clear favoritism is disgusting.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Can this thread just go back to JESS and not JfuckingR?!
Why does she have to extravagantly dress the kids for Disney?! Five Below has Frozen kids shirts, just saying.
Btw they'll probably get shirts that are Disney themed that say
"I'll be your Minnie, I'll be your Mickey " (let's take our bets)
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Coloradomom331 wrote:
just_to_post wrote:What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

Also, Natalie mentioned that Jess used kids against Drake in the beginning. and now that ashley is doing it, which I completely understand, I wouldn't want my kids around Jess, she is all butt hurt.
Someone should comment that. "Oh you took Lilia when she was 3, but now the boys who are practically 3 aren't worth it?"
No because we will gettold off lol
Last edited by jrgold19 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Coloradomom331 wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
josie
Talker
Talker

Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by josie »

So do you guys think jess dyes Lilia's hair? :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

:bhd:
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

emloha_91 wrote:
Sleuth2014 wrote:
arielgee_ wrote:Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion
Now the real question is, will he wear that the whole time? Or will he switch to just the black shirt tomorrow? #whoneedsmorethan2shirts
OT but OMG @ your picture!!! I love Luke <3

Me too! I watched that episode a few days ago and thought it fit this site pretty well. haha
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

twomommies wrote:Can this thread just go back to JESS and not JfuckingR?!
Why does she have to extravagantly dress the kids for Disney?! Five Below has Frozen kids shirts, just saying.
Btw they'll probably get shirts that are Disney themed that say
"I'll be your Minnie, I'll be your Mickey " (let's take our bets)
Our Five below must be shitty because they never have frozen shirts :( or those gross jelly beans.
paigemyrissa1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by paigemyrissa1991 »

josie wrote:So do you guys think jess dyes Lilia's hair? :rofl:

I don't. My daughter is the same age and her hair lightens up a lot during the summer. She also tans quickly, and I've had people ask if she uses tanning lotion Image
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

josie wrote:So do you guys think jess dyes Lilia's hair? :rofl:

Hahahahahaha. Dead.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Sleuth2014 wrote:Me too! I watched that episode a few days ago and thought it fit this site pretty well. haha
Haha, I'm rewatching from the beginning, just watched Rory's Dance :D
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

emloha_91 wrote:
Haha, I'm rewatching from the beginning, just watched Rory's Dance :D
I'm rewatching on ABC Family right now since it's on from 11pm-1am and I get home from work around 11. Tonight it's the one where Emily and Lorelai go to the spa and the one where they have Luke's uncle's funeral. Love your signature too, btw!
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Can someone let me know when we are back discussing Jess and her life instead of fighting and talking about TV shows. Thanks.
Sheree411
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sheree411 »

I just can't watch this girl anymore. How do you not take all of your children to Disneyland? Not worth the stress and money.. Are you freaking kidding me? The boys would get in for free, most likely wouldn't count for hotel room occupancy, so what, feeding them is considered "not worth the money"????

She sucks, so bad. Bet she didn't even ask Drake and Natalie if they wanted to keep the boys
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Just to correct something, Jess took Lilia for her 4th birthday (last year), not 3rd.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

All the minions now asking 'Did Chris' boys come' 'Their mom is so mean' etc blah.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Sheree411 wrote:I just can't watch this girl anymore. How do you not take all of your children to Disneyland? Not worth the stress and money.. Are you freaking kidding me? The boys would get in for free, most likely wouldn't count for hotel room occupancy, so what, feeding them is considered "not worth the money"????

She sucks, so bad. Bet she didn't even ask Drake and Natalie if they wanted to keep the boys
She is too much. They could probably fit all in 1 room with a fold out couch and pop up cribs. But she doesn't have the patience to take all her kids..

I don't know how it is in USA but in my country, I believe, if one parent isn't able to care for the kid at some point, they have to at least ask the other parent if they are willing (in case of shared custody). And maybe switch weekend/days to match the occasion.
The boys should spend 3 days with their father, not their mothers grandparents..
kittypurry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittypurry1 »

Anaheim is actually about 1.5 hours away from Menifee, where I believe Ashley lives. I think it's plausible she takes them once a week

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

emloha_91 wrote:All the minions now asking 'Did Chris' boys come' 'Their mom is so mean' etc blah.
Where is this? Facebook?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Not worth the money and effort. WTF ? a baby doesn't understand a thing about baby shower, then why do it ? a doesn;t care if you have a vaginal birth or c section, if you have medicated or not medicated. A kid doesn't care if you do a fucking 'theme' party every single birthday. A kid doesnlt give a damn if you do a tacky white curtain home photoshoot every season. Then why waste money and effort on all these ? I wouldn;t give a shit had she said 'it is expensive'. She said 'it isn't worth it'. Such a waste of motherhood.

Return to “JesssFam”