BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

Thegoatsmeow

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

blackbettybamf wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Sassysea wrote:Notice how the girls are in pink the boys are in blue ... so when is she due? Guesses?
I saw a comment on one of her videos where someone said - congrats on Lilia getting a sister! And Jess said something like their source was wrong and she wasn't pregnant...

If she is pregnant, this is how she will justify denying it on social media:

Hi guys! *hair twirl* sorry I said I wasn't pregnant, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise! *Scratches chest*

This is DEAD ON!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna echo the comments on the romper. Inappropriate for an almost 5 year old ESPECIALLY for an event... If it was the costume for a dance recital, sure. Playing dress up at home? Okay.

Honestly imo no matter the age it's not appropriate attire for anything but a photo shoot, a dance recital, or dress up.

That romper seems at least 5 inches above her knees now!!! So since it's a stretchy material it's ok for her to wear the same thing 2 years later almost?! No wonder she's slouching in the picture.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The box says, "guns or glitter?" Ugh I hate that!
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

smccoin wrote:
mpetrie8 wrote:Her bff cortney commented that it was HER sisters gender reveal party. I call bullshit a little fb creeping and she only has 2 sisters a 12 yr old and her other sister who has an open fb account with no posts about a baby in fact a recent post about losing weight.

Although maybe she has a brother and its his gfs? Nah jess is probably pregnant

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426046062.630229.jpg
Looks like Cortney was telling the truth. What a weird way to spell that name, btw.
I think the guns or glitter part was weird...? Prince or princess would have made sense. I wouldn't want to associate my baby boy with a gun.

Maybe jess and Chris' box will say:

Knives
Or
Mirena?
smccoin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by smccoin »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
smccoin wrote:
mpetrie8 wrote:Her bff cortney commented that it was HER sisters gender reveal party. I call bullshit a little fb creeping and she only has 2 sisters a 12 yr old and her other sister who has an open fb account with no posts about a baby in fact a recent post about losing weight.

Looks like Cortney was telling the truth. What a weird way to spell that name, btw.
I think the guns or glitter part was weird...? Prince or princess would have made sense. I wouldn't want to associate my baby boy with a gun.

Knives
Or
Mirena?
ImageImageImageImage
smccoin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by smccoin »

I just don't get it with Jess & other girls like Jess. You don't need a man to be happy! You would think since the last two relationships didn't work out, then maybe you should take your time with this one. Especially with kids involved!
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

hannahbanana wrote:The box says, "guns or glitter?" Ugh I hate that!
Me too, gender stereo typing is awful. I take in a lot of trans kids (teens) so I abhor the practice it makes it so much harder for the kids who don't fit in their assigned box.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

smccoin wrote:

Does anyone notice that the actual parents aren't wearing pink or blue? So why did Jess have her gang all garbed up in pink and blue? To show off? #perfectfamily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Coloradomom331 wrote:
80085 wrote:It's the pale, dull skin and the pinkish-purple discolouration around their eyes. they all have it besides Landen because he's breastfed so he gets SOME nutrients.

I don't think she's pregnant.
The under eye circles and paleness could be anemia. With their poor diet it's totally likely.
They are anemic. I think it was mentioned in her last day in the life video.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Coloradomom331 wrote:
80085 wrote:It's the pale, dull skin and the pinkish-purple discolouration around their eyes. they all have it besides Landen because he's breastfed so he gets SOME nutrients.

I don't think she's pregnant.
The under eye circles and paleness could be anemia. With their poor diet it's totally likely.
They are anemic. I think it was mentioned in her last day in the life video.
SouthernSass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SouthernSass »

I agree that the romper is inappropriate. It obviously doesn't fit her any more. She's slouching in that picture so I wonder how bad it looks when she's standing upright. Poor girl probably couldn't even play without it sliding down. This is yet another example that the brainless minions will defend ANYTHING. Jess is just perfect and she never makes even the littlest mistake or bad choice! I had to laugh at this comment though. We're just a bunch of big bullies picking on sweet innocent Jess :lol: :roll:
Lady, your terrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation (or lack thereof) is "scarey!" We'll be here waiting when you and the other white knights come to "raise some caine." :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SouthernSass on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"May your marinara sauce never cling to your pasta!"
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BostonGirl17 »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
smccoin wrote:

Knives
Or
Mirena?
holy shit! hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :rofl: :good1: :giggle:
:HK: :jerry:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
smccoin wrote:

Knives
Or
Mirena?
Omggggg I can't even
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Loooool crazy bitch.

Jess- maybe you should adopt a negative mind if your "positive attitude" is what gave you your piece of shit life
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Loooool crazy bitch.

Jess- maybe you should adopt a negative mind if your "positive attitude" is what gave you your piece of shit life

Above us, legs akimbo, amniotic fluid leaking everywhere, eyes wild, #redheadsdoitbetter, baby on the teet, "I'm BETTER THAN YEWWWWW!"
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:

Above us, legs akimbo, amniotic fluid leaking everywhere, eyes wild, #redheadsdoitbetter, baby on the teet, "I'm BETTER THAN YEWWWWW!"
I wonder if she truly thinks she's above all these people who have their shit together & think her life is funny as a reality tv show disaster.

How can someone who lives in their mommy's house with 4 kids, 3 baby daddies, and a domestic abuser as a fuckbuddy be so delusional to think she is amazing?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

SouthernSass wrote:I agree that the romper is inappropriate. It obviously doesn't fit her any more. She's slouching in that picture so I wonder how bad it looks when she's standing upright. Poor girl probably couldn't even play without it sliding down. This is yet another example that the brainless minions will defend ANYTHING. Jess is just perfect and she never makes even the littlest mistake or bad choice! I had to laugh at this comment though. We're just a bunch of big bullies picking on sweet innocent Jess :lol: :roll:
Lady, your terrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation (or lack thereof) is "scarey!" We'll be here waiting when you and the other white knights come to "raise some caine." :wink:
Bring it, minions!!!
#FreeBen
DizzyLizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DizzyLizzy »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:

I wonder if she truly thinks she's above all these people who have their shit together & think her life is funny as a reality tv show disaster.

How can someone who lives in their mommy's house with 4 kids, 3 baby daddies, and a domestic abuser as a fuckbuddy be so delusional to think she is amazing?
I can't contain my jealousy over her car crash life.
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

I feel like sometimes, despite usually being an idiot, Jessica has moments of honesty and clarity about her feelings perceptions. These moments seem to hint at her knowing that her life is a shit storm but not willing to openly admit it
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

She thinks that she is better than others because her life is such a mess. God doesn't give you more than you can handle, according to her, so she thinks that having a crazy life proves that God thinks she can handle things better than other people. Never mind the fact that she created this disaster herself and she clearly can't handle it.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

I think you've done a pretty good job bringing yourself down, Jess.
Sweet with a sting.

Return to “JesssFam”