BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Alr2210 wrote:
You clearly have no grasp of what I'm saying. She posted this stuff for the public. If she didn't want the world to know then she shouldn't post it. I NEVER claimed to know about her children's medical lives I've posted what she herself has told. She said he was outside and put a pellet in his ear. SHE SAID THAT! And I know toddlers are quick. I've had 3 of them. But when she herself has said that she's found her kids out front while she was doing something that's cause for concern. I believe in a video she talked about how she found Kaden out front after she had given him a bath and he was playing in the dirt. So either she wasn't watching him, or she needs to invest in better locks so that they can't get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lollllll but you are making assumptions.

" not doing anything about their health like helping with Lilias hearing, or disregarding what the doctor says about the twins anemia"
"locking them in their rooms" "letting them run around out front unsupervised, thus resulting in Kaden getting an airsoft pellet lodged in his ear because she was IGNORING her children"

Things you assumed about her then called abuse about without actually knowing.

1. Jess never said she didn't do anything about her ears or their anemia, 2. she never said she 'locks' them in their room, 3. and she never said the twins were running unsupervised.

So. No.. She didn't actually say any of those things. You just jumped to your conclusions.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Unfortunately this is one point you or I are not going to sway each other on. So there isn't a point in filling up the thread with my opinion or yours. You are entitled to how you feel as am I.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Alr2210 wrote:Unfortunately this is one point you or I are not going to sway each other on. So there isn't a point in filling up the thread with my opinion or yours. You are entitled to how you feel as am I.

Agree to disagree
I feel ya

I just thought that was taking it a step too far, but for the record I do think she's a shit parent
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

She did say she locked them in their rooms. She said that she locked the door and that they knocked to get out because otherwise they would run around all night in the house getting into things. She did say that in a video I know for sure and she said it on Instagram when she had to defend herself from all the backlash she had for locking her kids in their room because it's A- Fucked up, B- A Fire Hazard, C- Just plain rude.
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

Unfortunately, its true that lazy parenting isn't a crime and what Jessica is doing is just that:lazy and subpar parenting. Could there br an argument made for neglectful or harmful parenting on her behalf? Yes, I can see a good argument being made like some of you guys stated here. But she's just selfish and lazy as fuck, not abusive or even neglectful for the lost part. But i feel like the children's health doesn't seem like much of a priority for Jessica, AT LEAST from what we've seen online
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Kryptonite wrote:Here is the car seat slam shot: http://ytmommadrama.com/download/file.php?id=5863&t=1

And then there was this gem about Natalie posting photos of her children. Hmmm... annoying when someone posts a photo of your child without permission, isn't it, Jessica? http://ytmommadrama.com/download/file.php?id=5861&t=1 BUT she likes Nat.

Also, her last Instagram photo... I hate to say this because I think Lilia is a sweet, beautiful, innocent little girl but I really wish Jessica would stop dressing her like a 20 year old hooker.
Okay... this is some really passive agressive BS. Absolutely she should speak up if she feels there's something wrong, but speak up to THEM not on social media getting a bunch of your followers to gossip about their car seat usage... especially when there are pictures of HER using car seats inappropriately. Doesn't matter where or how many times, lol! The other problem I have with it is her comments about the car seats being "cheap". So anyone who uses a low budget car seat instead of a Diono or something super pricey doesn't care enough about their child's safety? That is so ignorant, and anyone who really gives a shit about CPS would never say something like that. Every single car seat on the market meets the same performance standards and safety regulations.

And don't even get me started on the comment about posting pictures... LOL!
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

For the record because I know it gets lost sometimes and people will see abuse and think I meant physically. I DO NOT think she physically abuses her children. And maybe saying she emotionally or mentally abuses them wasn't the right way I'm trying to convey what I feel she does to her children.

PaigeF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PaigeF »

Some of you hate driven posters need to look up what a real child abuse victim looks like. Mental or physical. And let me tell you, they will not look like Jess' children. I cannot believe some of you are so ignorant and full of hate that you would go as far as to say she abuses her children. This isn't just gossip anymore, this is getting out of control.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:
You clearly have no grasp of what I'm saying. She posted this stuff for the public. If she didn't want the world to know then she shouldn't post it. I NEVER claimed to know about her children's medical lives I've posted what she herself has told. She said he was outside and put a pellet in his ear. SHE SAID THAT! And I know toddlers are quick. I've had 3 of them. But when she herself has said that she's found her kids out front while she was doing something that's cause for concern. I believe in a video she talked about how she found Kaden out front after she had given him a bath and he was playing in the dirt. So either she wasn't watching him, or she needs to invest in better locks so that they can't get out.

" not doing anything about their health like helping with Lilias hearing, or disregarding what the doctor says about the twins anemia"
"locking them in their rooms" "letting them run around out front unsupervised, thus resulting in Kaden getting an airsoft pellet lodged in his ear because she was IGNORING her children"

1. Jess never said she didn't do anything about her ears or their anemia, 2. she never said she 'locks' them in their room, 3. and she never said the twins were running unsupervised.

So. No.. She didn't actually say any of those things. You just jumped to your conclusions.
I know she has a right to privacy, but I kind of would like to see her do a video on the twins anemia. I think it would be interesting to see how she handles it/what steps she takes.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:

I know she has a right to privacy, but I kind of would like to see her do a video on the twins anemia. I think it would be interesting to see how she handles it/what steps she takes.
And maybe IRON RICH MEALS!!....Seriously, mini wheats and hamburgers are on that list.
I had infusions for my anemia, and right now take pills that honestly tire me the heck out....but it would be good to educate parents who have anemic kids. More views and money..but maybe that's a dumb idea (;
josie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by josie »

I've been vegetarian for 5 years and I've never been anaemic and don't take vitamins, wtf is she feeding these kids?!

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Okay, I also have to defend Jessica on the child abuse thing. There are a lot of YouTube mom that I do not like, but the only one I would say neglects/abuses her children is Tayler (Ohioisformothers), and CPS has been called on her multiple times, and they don't do anything about it and she is way worse than Jessica.

I know Jessica mostly feeds her kids crap, but yesterday I was watching her VEDA videos and she took all four kids shopping (with help of course!), there was actually healthy food in the cart like fresh produce, and before they left Lilia was eating a bag of baby carrots. So, although she feeds them crap, I think they eat somewhat healthy foods too. About the anemia, Jessica has said is past videos that she was anemic too. In that same video when she said they had anemia someone suggested in the comments that she buy them children's multivitamins with iron, and she replied to their comment thanking them. So, she does care. What do you want her to do? Make a video of her crying with breasts falling out of her shirt about how the twins are anemic?

And just to clarify, I am not saying Jessica is damn good mom or anything along those lines. She is a horrible role model to them by bringing new men into their life every year and it is sad. But I don't think I would even call her a bad mom. If you ignore her jumping into relationships, and just focus on how she interacts with her children, she is actually really good with them. She is engaging, and tries to encouraging learning when they are out, like when they were at the doctor she asked Lilia what the picture was on the wall (lungs) and what they are used for. I think that is one of the reasons I get so frustrated that she does a lot of stupid things. She actually has a lot of potential if she would just stay single, finish school, and move out of her parents house.
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

I feel like Jess has been a passable mother, even doing some genuinely good things for her kids, but Stabby changed that.
Like I can't put my finger on it but something is different and it started when she met him and stopped focusing so much on the kids.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

I don't think they're abused. Poorly taken care of, yes. She's a lazy mom. But they aren't abused.

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

ellabelle wrote:I feel like Jess has been a passable mother, even doing some genuinely good things for her kids, but Stabby changed that.
Like I can't put my finger on it but something is different and it started when she met him and stopped focusing so much on the kids.
I agree. Sadly Jess changes with every guy she's with. She's a lot bitchier and a lot worse of a mother since she met stabbington.

missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

This topic is a little past but I think the Guns or Glitter idea is cute if you're into gender reveals. I'm from Iowa and I've seen it used a couple times but its usually the families who have dad's that hunt. I don't see how that's ghetto in my area its looked at as more country.
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

josie wrote:I've been vegetarian for 5 years and I've never been anaemic and don't take vitamins, wtf is she feeding these kids?!

While I do agree she does a horrible job of providing them with proper nutrition, sometimes it is also just genetics. I've been a typical meat eater, vegetarian, vegan, paleo.. And through every "diet" I tried I still had chronic anemia that required supplements. I also know someone who eats junk 24/7, and barely any vegetables or meats and is totally "healthy" in a iron sense.

The weird thing for me about their meals is that healthy eating for kids isn't difficult. Like, at all. Nor is it expensive.. Costco has a lot of whole foods and great produce.

Jess:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast, in season fruit. Milk or water.
Snack: hummus & pretzel chips (Costco special)
Lunch: homemade soup (takes minutes to make the day before or in morning in the crockpot..so easy), veggies & dip
Snack: cheese and crackers
Dinner: baked chicken, roasted potatoes & roasted broccoli. (Can do all I the oven, just put chicken in first..then potatoes, then broccoli to have it all done at the same time)
Before bed: banana with peanut butter and milk.

I picked all of these things for you because you can make it in big batches for all the kids.. You won't have to spend hours in the kitchen cooking for everyone, and it's fairly balanced nutrition wise.

No: juice, packaged sugary food. (Saves you money and they don't have any nutritional value). Give a multi vitamin with iron alongside a meal.

...k sorry everyone. I just worry that she hasn't been taught how to properly nourish her kids. One cannot live on Corn and spaghetti alone!
DizzyLizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DizzyLizzy »

They're not abused, just a bit shabbily looked after. I personally wouldn't let my kids wreck their room or run around outside with no shoes on. I'd also have them in bed fair earlier than what she does, kids need proper sleep and healthy sleep routines. But children have survived and flourished in worse.

I'd have defended Jessica before the whole disney debacle, I felt that circumstances had been very poor for her and she'd ended up in a bit of a crappy situation. But, yes she has changed since she met Stabbington and I don't think its for the better at all. He's just not husband material, I think she could do better (yeah I know). She needs to get back to school, move out and sort herself out. I think a lot would have a lot more respect for her if she was making an effort instead of waiting for her Prince to ride up on his Walmart Donkey to save the day with his magical lance.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

They aren't abused to the extreme. But I defintely think bringing around unsafe men into their lives, continuously popping out kids when you can't even handle all of them is a form of abuse that will more than likely cause some psychological problems in the future. Lilia being forced to be a "pretty princess" will screw her over if she ends up being trans or just a tomboy because she's constantly being told what she has to be. No doubt she's one of those parents that tell the boys to "man up and stop crying", except of course her sweet little Kaden whose a "mommas boy".
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I think Jess needs a man without luggage. No kids, no bad records, no ex wife! She has her own kids and if a man loves kids enough then surely he'd be open to a relationship with her. She's young even if she doesn't look like it. How the hell did her and "Alpine" even meet? She could do better, shockingly lol

Return to “JesssFam”