BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

ellabelle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by ellabelle »

lizyfignewton wrote:What video did he flip off the viewers?? I saw what he posted on ig and assumed that's what y'all were talking about
I'm pretty sure (but someone correct me if I'm wrong), it was her day in the life when she took her kids to the doctor's office. B
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I got it, thanks.

When they're in his car and the twins are FF, one of the twins, I can't tell who, the straps are in the slots above his shoulders... I thought Mess was a car seat safety expert *in her eyes* and she does that
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

emloha_91 wrote:OT but a kid on One Born Every Minute called Arabella, first time I've heard that name in the UK
It's actually an old fashioned name, if you look at census records about 100 years ago there were a lot of Arabellas.
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

Yeah Gabe probably did the smartest thing by not admitting that he may want more custody of Lilia in public. I'm sure Jessica would have a bitch fit and keep Lilia away from Gabe. It's sad to see Jessica's poor perception of fathers just because of what happened with hers. I had a shitty time with my father in my teens and early adulthood but I don't hate men and fathers like she seems too. Which is funny, cuz she can't live without dick despite her obvious dislike and poor opinions on fathers
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Kryptonite wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:I got it, thanks.

When they're in his car and the twins are FF, one of the twins, I can't tell who, the straps are in the slots above his shoulders... I thought Mess was a car seat safety expert *in her eyes* and she does that Image
According to Jessica, who responded to my question about this exact topic, they "rarely ever use Chris' car". Yes, that was her defense. She then went on to say that Nat and Drake's car seats are cheap and unsafe, and that they cannot put them in the car seats correctly.
What does Natalie and Drake have to do with your question? She just always has to get in a dig at them, can't help herself.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:

When they're in his car and the twins are FF, one of the twins, I can't tell who, the straps are in the slots above his shoulders... I thought Mess was a car seat safety expert *in her eyes* and she does that Image
According to Jessica, who responded to my question about this exact topic, they "rarely ever use Chris' car". Yes, that was her defense. She then went on to say that Nat and Drake's car seats are cheap and unsafe, and that they cannot put them in the car seats correctly.
Not really surprised about that one. Chris' car seats look cheap and unsafe haha.

I've personally never even seen car seats like Chris'. They're like a booster seat/5 point harness seat. Kinda weird
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, is it that hard to pull out the seat and fix it? I mean her kids probably use more than his anyway...
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

That's actually correct. When rearfacing, straps should be at or below the shoulders and when forward facing they should be at or above.
#FreeBen
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:

That's actually correct. When rearfacing, straps should be at or below the shoulders and when forward facing they should be at or above.
Huh, didn't know that haha. Just goes to show why non parents shouldn't be talking smack Image

In the DITL though they were I think 2 slots above. I'm not 100% sure but it looked really abnormal. I'll get a screenshot and post it
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

lizyfignewton wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:

Not really surprised about that one. Chris' car seats look cheap and unsafe haha.

I've personally never even seen car seats like Chris'. They're like a booster seat/5 point harness seat. Kinda weird
We have seats like that for my two older boys. Not batman, but they are high back 5 point harness, and then go to booster seats when they get older! Saves me money lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Screenshot_2015-03-10-16-03-15.png
Screenshot_2015-03-10-16-01-54.png
Lilia's looks okay but Kyson's looks odd to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alr2210 wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:

We have seats like that for my two older boys. Not batman, but they are high back 5 point harness, and then go to booster seats when they get older! Saves me money lol!

Yeah I figured they were fine, just looked odd. My cousin has a 5 point that her middle son has and he will be able to use it for a while still but it doesn't have the high back. Her kid is a pretty decent sized 5 1/2 year old
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I can't quite tell if there's another slot between where they are and where his shoulder is. It's hard to tell for Kyson, but both kids need their chest clip moved up a hair. So at least you weren't TOTALLY wrong. Haha.
#FreeBen
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I'm almost 21, and I have a puppy. It's exhausting changing her around lol. I know I could certainly handle one child, probably even two, but if I had to deal with four small children everyday I would go insane.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I'm almost 21, and I have a puppy. It's exhausting changing her around lol. I know I could certainly handle one child, probably even two, but if I had to deal with four small children everyday I would go insane.

rhiannewhite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhiannewhite »

I'm 26 and have four children. They are 9, 5, 3 and 2. I'm not gonna lie and say it's easy because it's far from it. But it is worth it. My oldest son is from a previous relationship. When he was 2, I met my husband and we've been together for almost 7 years, married for 3. But I'm no Jess! I have my own photography business, I photography newborns, families and weddings. My husband also works full time. And we are 100% happy with our family. We do not want anymore children.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

MakeupGirly wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:OT but a kid on One Born Every Minute called Arabella, first time I've heard that name in the UK
It's actually an old fashioned name, if you look at census records about 100 years ago there were a lot of Arabellas.
Arabella looks much better than Airabella

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i just wanted to add something about Chris... In the court documents, it said that he was supporting himself by borrowing money from his dad. THEN goes and sets up a go-fund-me, basically asking Mess' followers to cover his dad's cancer treatments. If he is still supporting himself through his dad, then he in essence, he is benefitting financially from the go-fund-me. What a loser. i am sorry, but how can people honestly think we are jealous of her life? How does she even have dedicated followers? Even if they are all young, i still don't understand. I know i have said this before, but it is mind boggling to me. And how do people think Chris is even a decent guy? I find it so entertaining, but feel so bad for the kids involved when i realize this is somebody's actual life. She is just screwed. If she ever does get an education, she will never live down her "online life". No school will want to hire her. And i totally believe Chris is living there. I wonder what his plans are for a job or an education? Was he convicted of a crime? He at least would have a police record if not a criminal record. I wonder if that limits his options?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I hope they rethink that spelling. Airabella looks like the name of an air freshener. Bella means beautiful. So you are basically spelling "Air beautiful". Perfect name for an air freshener. I hate to say it but if i saw that spelling, i would immediately think the parents that named her were not too bright.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Ripley wrote:I hope they rethink that spelling. Airabella looks like the name of an air freshener. Bella means beautiful. So you are basically spelling "Air beautiful". Perfect name for an air freshener. I hate to say it but if i saw that spelling, i would immediately think the parents that named her were not too bright.
It reminds me of when people call celebs air heads

Return to “JesssFam”