Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Post by Greys Encyclopedia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:00 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:I got it, thanks.

When they're in his car and the twins are FF, one of the twins, I can't tell who, the straps are in the slots above his shoulders... I thought Mess was a car seat safety expert *in her eyes* and she does that Image
That's actually correct. When rearfacing, straps should be at or below the shoulders and when forward facing they should be at or above.
Huh, didn't know that haha. Just goes to show why non parents shouldn't be talking smack Image

In the DITL though they were I think 2 slots above. I'm not 100% sure but it looked really abnormal. I'll get a screenshot and post it
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Post by Alr2210 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm

lizyfignewton wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:I got it, thanks.

When they're in his car and the twins are FF, one of the twins, I can't tell who, the straps are in the slots above his shoulders... I thought Mess was a car seat safety expert *in her eyes* and she does that Image
According to Jessica, who responded to my question about this exact topic, they "rarely ever use Chris' car". Yes, that was her defense. She then went on to say that Nat and Drake's car seats are cheap and unsafe, and that they cannot put them in the car seats correctly.
Not really surprised about that one. Chris' car seats look cheap and unsafe haha.

I've personally never even seen car seats like Chris'. They're like a booster seat/5 point harness seat. Kinda weird
We have seats like that for my two older boys. Not batman, but they are high back 5 point harness, and then go to booster seats when they get older! Saves me money lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Greys Encyclopedia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:06 pm

Screenshot_2015-03-10-16-03-15.png
Screenshot_2015-03-10-16-01-54.png
Lilia's looks okay but Kyson's looks odd to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Greys Encyclopedia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Alr2210 wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:
Kryptonite wrote: According to Jessica, who responded to my question about this exact topic, they "rarely ever use Chris' car". Yes, that was her defense. She then went on to say that Nat and Drake's car seats are cheap and unsafe, and that they cannot put them in the car seats correctly.
Not really surprised about that one. Chris' car seats look cheap and unsafe haha.

I've personally never even seen car seats like Chris'. They're like a booster seat/5 point harness seat. Kinda weird
We have seats like that for my two older boys. Not batman, but they are high back 5 point harness, and then go to booster seats when they get older! Saves me money lol!

Yeah I figured they were fine, just looked odd. My cousin has a 5 point that her middle son has and he will be able to use it for a while still but it doesn't have the high back. Her kid is a pretty decent sized 5 1/2 year old
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:11 pm

I can't quite tell if there's another slot between where they are and where his shoulder is. It's hard to tell for Kyson, but both kids need their chest clip moved up a hair. So at least you weren't TOTALLY wrong. Haha.
#FreeBen
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ja14 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:24 pm

I'm almost 21, and I have a puppy. It's exhausting changing her around lol. I know I could certainly handle one child, probably even two, but if I had to deal with four small children everyday I would go insane.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ja14 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:40 pm

I'm almost 21, and I have a puppy. It's exhausting changing her around lol. I know I could certainly handle one child, probably even two, but if I had to deal with four small children everyday I would go insane.

rhiannewhite
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rhiannewhite » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:53 pm

I'm 26 and have four children. They are 9, 5, 3 and 2. I'm not gonna lie and say it's easy because it's far from it. But it is worth it. My oldest son is from a previous relationship. When he was 2, I met my husband and we've been together for almost 7 years, married for 3. But I'm no Jess! I have my own photography business, I photography newborns, families and weddings. My husband also works full time. And we are 100% happy with our family. We do not want anymore children.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:12 pm

MakeupGirly wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:OT but a kid on One Born Every Minute called Arabella, first time I've heard that name in the UK
It's actually an old fashioned name, if you look at census records about 100 years ago there were a lot of Arabellas.
Arabella looks much better than Airabella

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ripley » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:28 pm

i just wanted to add something about Chris... In the court documents, it said that he was supporting himself by borrowing money from his dad. THEN goes and sets up a go-fund-me, basically asking Mess' followers to cover his dad's cancer treatments. If he is still supporting himself through his dad, then he in essence, he is benefitting financially from the go-fund-me. What a loser. i am sorry, but how can people honestly think we are jealous of her life? How does she even have dedicated followers? Even if they are all young, i still don't understand. I know i have said this before, but it is mind boggling to me. And how do people think Chris is even a decent guy? I find it so entertaining, but feel so bad for the kids involved when i realize this is somebody's actual life. She is just screwed. If she ever does get an education, she will never live down her "online life". No school will want to hire her. And i totally believe Chris is living there. I wonder what his plans are for a job or an education? Was he convicted of a crime? He at least would have a police record if not a criminal record. I wonder if that limits his options?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ripley » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:33 pm

I hope they rethink that spelling. Airabella looks like the name of an air freshener. Bella means beautiful. So you are basically spelling "Air beautiful". Perfect name for an air freshener. I hate to say it but if i saw that spelling, i would immediately think the parents that named her were not too bright.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Ripley wrote:I hope they rethink that spelling. Airabella looks like the name of an air freshener. Bella means beautiful. So you are basically spelling "Air beautiful". Perfect name for an air freshener. I hate to say it but if i saw that spelling, i would immediately think the parents that named her were not too bright.
It reminds me of when people call celebs air heads

mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Post by mpetrie8 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:44 pm

What the hell is lilia wearing in her new Instagram picture. Good lord
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:46 pm

mpetrie8 wrote:What the hell is lilia wearing in her new Instagram picture. Good lord
Apparently a "#adorbs!" romper

salty8
Talker
Talker

Post by salty8 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:48 pm

There is a pregnancy reveal soon, I can feel it in my Bones.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassysea » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:49 pm

salty8 wrote:There is a pregnancy reveal soon, I can feel it in my Bones.
My first reaction as well
g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer

Post by g0ldengirl » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:50 pm

salty8 wrote:There is a pregnancy reveal soon, I can feel it in my Bones.
I think so too. Everyone, including Jess, is too dressed up.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Post by ja14 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:53 pm

I refuse to believe she's pregnant, because it will honestly be depressing if she is.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 80085 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:54 pm

mpetrie8 wrote:What the hell is lilia wearing in her new Instagram picture. Good lord
Everything about Lilia in the photo looks weird. She looks sick. She always does. You can tell by her face she's lacking so many vitamins.
+ Kaden looks so much better with that hair.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Deadhead_kay » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:55 pm

spacekitty wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:OT but a kid on One Born Every Minute called Arabella, first time I've heard that name in the UK
It's actually an old fashioned name, if you look at census records about 100 years ago there were a lot of Arabellas.
Arabella looks much better than Airabella

I've seen the spelling "Aerabella" and think it's the best way. When i see "Arabella" I think of a pirate lmao
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Britxo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:55 pm

I was thinking the same exact thing. A pregnancy reveal is possibly coming. Isn't that the same outfit lilia wore in Landens name reveal video? If I remember correctly could totally be wrong have to go back and look at the picture.. Lol
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Her kids will look better when they start telling mommy no I don't want to wear that, or doing their own hairstyles and cuts.

Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassysea » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Notice how the girls are in pink the boys are in blue ... so when is she due? Guesses?
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Post by mpetrie8 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:02 pm

She definitely has to be pregnant #ifyoulookatmeimpregnant #howmanybabydaddiescaniget
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kiki » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:02 pm

80085 wrote:
Everything about Lilia in the photo looks weird. She looks sick. She always does. You can tell by her face she's lacking so many vitamins.
+ Kaden looks so much better with that hair.
I agree! Something looks off with Lilia.

Also, in regards to Gabe wanting more custody.... I think of course he wasn't going to say that to a stranger who for all he knew, would send that to jess, post it on here, etc. But maybe he really doesn't want more custody... Although I think he's a good father and ne loves lilia, I also think that the vast majority of teen fathers are perfectly happy being 'weekend dads', if that. He still lives at home so he probably gets tons of help, which is ok, but do you honestly think a 23(or 24?) Year old guy who lives at home with (I'm assuming) no full time career is really ready to have full custody of a young daughter? I think he still enjoys being a carefree 24 year old 5 days out of the week. And that's just how it is for most teen dads, I think. Or maybe he really does think that jess is better off to have her most of the time because she's the mother/she's always had her/whatever else excuse Jessica would come up with.

(Not sure if he has a career or not, or whether he ever finished school... He could have a full time, well paying career for all I know, but I'm just guessing here )

Return to “JesssFam”