• Advertisement

BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Postby Thegoatsmeow » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:42 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Sassysea wrote:Notice how the girls are in pink the boys are in blue ... so when is she due? Guesses?

I saw a comment on one of her videos where someone said - congrats on Lilia getting a sister! And Jess said something like their source was wrong and she wasn't pregnant...

If she is pregnant, this is how she will justify denying it on social media:

Hi guys! *hair twirl* sorry I said I wasn't pregnant, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise! *Scratches chest*

This is DEAD ON!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna echo the comments on the romper. Inappropriate for an almost 5 year old ESPECIALLY for an event... If it was the costume for a dance recital, sure. Playing dress up at home? Okay.

Honestly imo no matter the age it's not appropriate attire for anything but a photo shoot, a dance recital, or dress up.

That romper seems at least 5 inches above her knees now!!! So since it's a stretchy material it's ok for her to wear the same thing 2 years later almost?! No wonder she's slouching in the picture.
Thegoatsmeow

Advertisement

Postby hannahbanana » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:42 pm

The box says, "guns or glitter?" Ugh I hate that!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper

Postby Thegoatsmeow » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 pm

smccoin wrote:
mpetrie8 wrote:Her bff cortney commented that it was HER sisters gender reveal party. I call bullshit a little fb creeping and she only has 2 sisters a 12 yr old and her other sister who has an open fb account with no posts about a baby in fact a recent post about losing weight.

Although maybe she has a brother and its his gfs? Nah jess is probably pregnant

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426046062.630229.jpg

Looks like Cortney was telling the truth. What a weird way to spell that name, btw.

I think the guns or glitter part was weird...? Prince or princess would have made sense. I wouldn't want to associate my baby boy with a gun.

Maybe jess and Chris' box will say:

Knives
Or
Mirena?
Thegoatsmeow

Postby smccoin » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
smccoin wrote:
mpetrie8 wrote:Her bff cortney commented that it was HER sisters gender reveal party. I call bullshit a little fb creeping and she only has 2 sisters a 12 yr old and her other sister who has an open fb account with no posts about a baby in fact a recent post about losing weight.

Looks like Cortney was telling the truth. What a weird way to spell that name, btw.

I think the guns or glitter part was weird...? Prince or princess would have made sense. I wouldn't want to associate my baby boy with a gun.

Knives
Or
Mirena?

smccoin
Amateur

Postby smccoin » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:49 pm

I just don't get it with Jess & other girls like Jess. You don't need a man to be happy! You would think since the last two relationships didn't work out, then maybe you should take your time with this one. Especially with kids involved!
smccoin
Amateur

Postby old_soul_here » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:53 pm

hannahbanana wrote:The box says, "guns or glitter?" Ugh I hate that!

Me too, gender stereo typing is awful. I take in a lot of trans kids (teens) so I abhor the practice it makes it so much harder for the kids who don't fit in their assigned box.
old_soul_here
Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:03 pm

smccoin wrote:

Does anyone notice that the actual parents aren't wearing pink or blue? So why did Jess have her gang all garbed up in pink and blue? To show off? #perfectfamily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Not_Pregnant » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Coloradomom331 wrote:
80085 wrote:It's the pale, dull skin and the pinkish-purple discolouration around their eyes. they all have it besides Landen because he's breastfed so he gets SOME nutrients.

I don't think she's pregnant.

The under eye circles and paleness could be anemia. With their poor diet it's totally likely.

They are anemic. I think it was mentioned in her last day in the life video.
Not_Pregnant
Informer

Postby Not_Pregnant » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Coloradomom331 wrote:
80085 wrote:It's the pale, dull skin and the pinkish-purple discolouration around their eyes. they all have it besides Landen because he's breastfed so he gets SOME nutrients.

I don't think she's pregnant.

The under eye circles and paleness could be anemia. With their poor diet it's totally likely.

They are anemic. I think it was mentioned in her last day in the life video.
Not_Pregnant
Informer

Postby SouthernSass » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:37 pm

I agree that the romper is inappropriate. It obviously doesn't fit her any more. She's slouching in that picture so I wonder how bad it looks when she's standing upright. Poor girl probably couldn't even play without it sliding down. This is yet another example that the brainless minions will defend ANYTHING. Jess is just perfect and she never makes even the littlest mistake or bad choice! I had to laugh at this comment though. We're just a bunch of big bullies picking on sweet innocent Jess :lol: :roll:
Lady, your terrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation (or lack thereof) is "scarey!" We'll be here waiting when you and the other white knights come to "raise some caine." :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SouthernSass on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"May your marinara sauce never cling to your pasta!"
SouthernSass
Amateur

Postby BostonGirl17 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
smccoin wrote:

Knives
Or
Mirena?

holy shit! hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :rofl: :good1: :giggle:
:HK: :jerry:
BostonGirl17
Talker

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
smccoin wrote:

Knives
Or
Mirena?

Omggggg I can't even
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Loooool crazy bitch.

Jess- maybe you should adopt a negative mind if your "positive attitude" is what gave you your piece of shit life
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby ILurkThereforeIAm » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Loooool crazy bitch.

Jess- maybe you should adopt a negative mind if your "positive attitude" is what gave you your piece of shit life

Above us, legs akimbo, amniotic fluid leaking everywhere, eyes wild, #redheadsdoitbetter, baby on the teet, "I'm BETTER THAN YEWWWWW!"
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:28 pm

ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:

Above us, legs akimbo, amniotic fluid leaking everywhere, eyes wild, #redheadsdoitbetter, baby on the teet, "I'm BETTER THAN YEWWWWW!"

I wonder if she truly thinks she's above all these people who have their shit together & think her life is funny as a reality tv show disaster.

How can someone who lives in their mommy's house with 4 kids, 3 baby daddies, and a domestic abuser as a fuckbuddy be so delusional to think she is amazing?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:00 am

SouthernSass wrote:I agree that the romper is inappropriate. It obviously doesn't fit her any more. She's slouching in that picture so I wonder how bad it looks when she's standing upright. Poor girl probably couldn't even play without it sliding down. This is yet another example that the brainless minions will defend ANYTHING. Jess is just perfect and she never makes even the littlest mistake or bad choice! I had to laugh at this comment though. We're just a bunch of big bullies picking on sweet innocent Jess :lol: :roll:
Lady, your terrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation (or lack thereof) is "scarey!" We'll be here waiting when you and the other white knights come to "raise some caine." :wink:

Bring it, minions!!!
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper

Postby DizzyLizzy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:10 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:

I wonder if she truly thinks she's above all these people who have their shit together & think her life is funny as a reality tv show disaster.

How can someone who lives in their mommy's house with 4 kids, 3 baby daddies, and a domestic abuser as a fuckbuddy be so delusional to think she is amazing?

I can't contain my jealousy over her car crash life.
DizzyLizzy
Amateur

Postby reyisawesome » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:17 am

I feel like sometimes, despite usually being an idiot, Jessica has moments of honesty and clarity about her feelings perceptions. These moments seem to hint at her knowing that her life is a shit storm but not willing to openly admit it
reyisawesome
Talker

Postby Shawn2011 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:56 am

She thinks that she is better than others because her life is such a mess. God doesn't give you more than you can handle, according to her, so she thinks that having a crazy life proves that God thinks she can handle things better than other people. Never mind the fact that she created this disaster herself and she clearly can't handle it.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper

Postby sugarbee » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:56 am

I think you've done a pretty good job bringing yourself down, Jess.
Sweet with a sting.
sugarbee
Informer

Postby RedSabre » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:18 am

When is the law going to wise up to these abusive mothers? It is about time an International law was passed to prevent online child exploitation of minors, it truly breaks my heart to keep witnessing such depraved self centered parents keep parading children in front of a camera to obtain financial gain/greed.

Jess needs to wake up and realize that all her online exploits are now affecting her children in more ways than a deprived childhood and a loving home, it is now affecting each one of them in regard to physical and mental health as is obvious from that photograph (Lillia in the ruffled ridiculous romper suit).

Everytime I sign online it shocks me that no authority is stepping in to protect these children, it also makes me realize how lucky my childhood was. At least my parents loved me enough to want to sit with me and play, rather than force me up in front of a garage door for yet another "photo op". Jess for fecks sake wake up and see what you are doing to those poor children once and for all, God help you if you don't - you could lose them and not just through official authority channels which I truly hope does not happen. Just wake up and see what your lifestyle is creating, look into your children's eyes and stop hurting them in every way imaginable.
RedSabre
Wallflower

Postby rubetuesday » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:37 am

smccoin wrote:

just catching up

"guns or glitter"
guns.
please tell me they're talking about muscles and not actual guns or am I missing something my sons 2 and a half I don't wen like him having a water gun pahah

also definitely think she knows what she's doing, dressing them up not saying where she's going (which is usually first thing she does; oo look we're at the store) absolutely playing this cause she knows everyone's waiting for it so pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rubetuesday
Wallflower

Postby violet-kelsey black » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:50 am

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby a_is_for » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:03 am

Holy moly i cant believe that face is only 22 years old.

I dont like talking about peoples physical appearance, especially what they cant change but she looks likes aged the way you expect a 35 year old crack or heroin addict to look. My goodness, i dont know how else to put it.
a_is_for
Informer

Postby paigemyrissa1991 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:23 am

Jess really does know what she's doing, I'll give her that. She knows she's been rubbing people the wrong way lately. Her attitude when addressing questions/accusations has been very rude. What better way to get people to side with her than posting a photo that she knows will be controversial and let people make all kinds of assumptions, only to reveal that she was, in fact, telling the truth? Play up people's sympathy a little bit. Its a smart move to lock in a few more minions, even though most of us see through it.

Poor Lilia in that outfit, its clearly to small. Interesting thought that jess puts her in an outfit that looks like its about to fall to her belly button right after that whole "nip slip" conversation on here. Ignore, block, delete... Right Jessi? ;)
paigemyrissa1991
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam