BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

jrgold19

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Post by jrgold19 »

drunkunicorn wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:You can only be diagnosed officially by someone in a medical proffession. Not some ytmd folks.
Jr I completely agree with you but plzzz drop it, we're just going round in circles
Well its not me that keeps bringing it up lol
jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

so who thinks lilias hair is dyed
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

jr, lol you are like totally calling for a world war :P :D

BTW I dont think it is. Her IG pic tho she looks so uncomfortable with the oodles of hair on her head. Her wanting to start YT channel clearly shows how Jess is influencing her and she is just wanting to do everything Jess does and when the age ripens, it can even be guy hopping, crazy baby popping etc.
jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

marshmellow wrote:jr, lol you are like totally calling for a world war :P :D

BTW I dont think it is. Her IG pic tho she looks so uncomfortable with the oodles of hair on her head. Her wanting to start YT channel clearly shows how Jess is influencing her and she is just wanting to do everything Jess does and when the age ripens, it can even be guy hopping, crazy baby popping etc.

im reallyyy not
paigemyrissa1991
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by paigemyrissa1991 »

A fan page tagged Mess and Stabs in this photo. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the level of creep in his stare [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
IMG_20150313_193059.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EleanorRigby
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by EleanorRigby »

jrgold19 wrote:

im reallyyy not
Yea you are because you constantly need to have the last word. You need to stop feeding the fire. Just because you're not the one bringing it up doesn't mean you need to keep contributing to the conversation.
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite »

Re: The screebshot from IG

SHE is the "silent hater". #ignoreblockdelete

She's going to drive her real fans away at some point because of her bitchy attitude and responses.
Last edited by Kryptonite on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#StayPuffy
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

Jess has been acting INCREDIBLY bitchy as of late. Since Stabby came into the picture, it's like she's eaten a bowl of super bitch for breakfast every morning. How does she even have fans at this point? She's so rude to almost every comment she responds too. Between the outright hostility and the "sneaky" putdowns and backwards compliments towards Nat & Drake how can anyone see that she's anything but a total fucking bitch?

Just wondering..

EDIT- That picture, Is the epitome of creepy eyes. But I hate to friggin' say it, she looked happy in that party planning video with Stabbers. Like, REALLY HAPPY. She may not be over Drake (& may never be, sometimes that happens) but she's completely smitten with Skube and she looks like she's reallllllly happy to be with him, regardless of his stabby allegations. I hope, for the sake of everyone, that they both straighten up, he becomes a better father, gets a job, she goes back to school, they get married, continue on with their lives and have no more children. It might work out alright... maybe?
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by drunkunicorn »

If Lilia started having kids at 17 I wonder what Jess would do. I mean it would be so hypocritical for her to expect Lilia to move out or get a job considering how much Jess mooched off Wendy. And imagine all 4 of Jess' kids had babies as teenagers! Would she make her house into a duplex for her 4 kids and grandkids too? Makes my head hurt thinking of possibilities like this
things2say
Informer
Informer

Post by things2say »

paigemyrissa1991 wrote:A fan page tagged Mess and Stabs in this photo. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the level of creep in his stare [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
IMG_20150313_193059.jpg
Chris is so fucking ugly.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emloha_91 »

Muahahaa Lilia should upload unedited footage of their household, and diy cutting my own hair hehehehehee >:)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

Alyshaxx wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:

im reallyyy not
Yea you are because you constantly need to have the last word. You need to stop feeding the fire. Just because you're not the one bringing it up doesn't mean you need to keep contributing to the conversation.
Er well if people didnt bring it up I couldnt have kept contributing. and maybe you should have a go at the people who are bringing it up instead of the person who replies to them. i dont know why everyone has a go at me yet doesnt tell the person who keeps bringing it up to stop talking about it. lmfao
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

things2say wrote:
paigemyrissa1991 wrote:A fan page tagged Mess and Stabs in this photo. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the level of creep in his stare [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
IMG_20150313_193059.jpg
Chris is so fucking ugly.

The mole doesn't help either that's all I see
jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

IMG_20150313_193059.jpg
if he holding a pocket knifE?
jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

drunkunicorn wrote:

If Lilia started having kids at 17 I wonder what Jess would do. I mean it would be so hypocritical for her to expect Lilia to move out or get a job considering how much Jess mooched off Wendy. And imagine all 4 of Jess' kids had babies as teenagers! Would she make her house into a duplex for her 4 kids and grandkids too? Makes my head hurt thinking of possibilities like this
She wouldnt convert her house for her kids when they have babies because she only cares about herself. If she cared about anyone else she wouldnt still be living at home,
HeavenOnlyKnows

Post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

They both look psychotic in that screen grab. Mess looks like she thinks she's better than everyone else, and Stabby looks like he's plotting her murder. Truly a match made in heaven.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

jrgold19 wrote:

im reallyyy not

I mean starting a war about Lilia's hair dyeing thing not the down syndrome stuff. I do understand you are just stating your opinion but

things like this have ALWAYS triggered a shitstorm here so just warning ahead of time :D
jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

marshmellow wrote:

I mean starting a war about Lilia's hair dyeing thing not the down syndrome stuff. I do understand you are just stating your opinion but

things like this have ALWAYS triggered a shitstorm here so just warning ahead of time :D
oh right sorry lol
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 80085 »

I don't think Chris' stare is creepy, it's vacant.
Like you know how even if people are smiling you can always tell by their eyes if they're happy or not,
Well his are like... dead. There's no emotion at all. Which makes it creepy.

Jess looks like she was hit by a bus with a steam roller attached to the front so... like she usually does.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by twomommies »

IMG_20150313_193059.jpg
She looks more annoyed than in love...
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

Imagine if stabby turns out to be super creepy like the man in 'Enough' and Jess actually has to smile to please the world. Oh God not something I would wish even on my enemy.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lady6 »

I'm sure those kids must be over stimulated with all those shitty toys she has. I'm sorry but its ridiculous.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lady6 »

She is really sensitive to any comments about drake and perceives it as an attack on her. Instead of thinking she's so cleaver with her passive aggressive come backs, she should really get some therapy or something to help her work through her feelings.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

It would totally not surprise me if she turns out be on one of the episodes of Hoarding-buried alive. Though she never was a super tidy person, she was OK but her hoarding actually has gotten serious after her first breakup with Drake and more serious with each subsequent breakup.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kiki »

In regards to the picture of Lilia "running" with Mimi in a tutu, tights and sandals... Does liklia own running shoes??? She's gotta be the only kid I've ever seen without real shoes

Return to “JesssFam”