BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

Lucy666
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Post by Lucy666 »

Is it just me or does landen look nothing like the twins? Or like drake.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by drunkunicorn »

Lucy666 wrote:Is it just me or does landen look nothing like the twins? Or like drake.
I think it's just you. He's the spitting image of his dad and brothers
for_the_wolf
Amateur
Amateur

Post by for_the_wolf »

80085 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:What is sister-mother's fupa ? and who is foreverkailyn ??
sister-mother: birth-giver that doesn't actually act like a mother, the mother acts like the kid's sister while the grandmother actually takes care of the kid
fupa: fat upper pubic area

and who is foreverkailyn... hoo boy.
quite literally the biggest waste of space ever created by humans.
(warning: gross nudes)
OH. MY. GOD! Woman! I'm blind! I know you warned us but you should have been more explicit. I can't even get over what I just read/saw. Jess seems so much more likeable now lol
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

drunkunicorn wrote:
Lucy666 wrote:Is it just me or does landen look nothing like the twins? Or like drake.
I think it's just you. He's the spitting image of his dad and brothers
and Jess likes to act like Landen looks like Stabby. Again as i've said before, good luck Jess trying to do that crap once he starts looking like drake and the twins.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

Yeah I am guilty of that thing too. I once thought he looked like Chris and suspected her of adultery but NOPE. He is another cattle from the Roque stock. Just another Kyson and Drake.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Post by a_is_for »

I think jess would be FURIOUS with lilia if she became a teen mom.
Like a true narcissist she would take it personally and warp it into this sick betrayal that lilia is trying to show her up as the greatest mother of all time.

Of course when the baby comes jess will come around and become an absolute monster - in some weird competition in her head that she has to assert herself over lilia to prove whos the best mom, invalidating lilias own choices as a parent and will try to make the kid choose favorites.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

OMFG does foreverkailyn have a thread on here ? She is like unbelievable.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby »

he's a blonde Drake.

Marshmellow, turn your PMs on please
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

webby wrote:
he's a blonde Drake.

AGREED!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

webby wrote:
he's a blonde Drake.

Marshmellow, turn your PMs on please
done.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Post by tvobaby27 »

ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:
webby wrote:
he's a blonde Drake.

AGREED!
Agreed here too. A blonde, lighter eyes, lighter skinned Drake.

I can't wait until Natalie has the baby... Hope people comment to Jess "omg have you seen Gabes baby girl? She's soooo cute".. Jess is gonna be very bitchy that day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

tvobaby27 wrote: Agreed here too. A blonde, lighter eyes, lighter skinned Drake.

I can't wait until Natalie has the baby... Hope people comment to Jess "omg have you seen Gabes baby girl? She's soooo cute".. Jess is gonna be very bitchy that day lol

gabes baby girl???
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fortwendy »

jrgold19 wrote:
tvobaby27 wrote: Agreed here too. A blonde, lighter eyes, lighter skinned Drake.

gabes baby girl???
I think she meant Drake, BUT it's possible she meant it exactly like she said it - it's a jab at Jess having 2 ex baby daddies and not being able to keep them straight.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Post by tvobaby27 »

Yes meant drake lol... Too hard to keep up with her men's names...

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Post by tvobaby27 »

fortwendy wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:

gabes baby girl???
I think she meant Drake, BUT it's possible she meant it exactly like she said it - it's a jab at Jess having 2 ex baby daddies and not being able to keep them straight.
Lol didn't even think of that, funny!

jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

Why is a guy of his age interested in a Lilia vlog??? and her minions, their just frigging crazy, they get so mad when someone disagrees with anything jess does. its childish
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by twomommies »

marshmellow wrote:It would totally not surprise me if she turns out be on one of the episodes of Hoarding-buried alive. Though she never was a super tidy person, she was OK but her hoarding actually has gotten serious after her first breakup with Drake and more serious with each subsequent breakup.
Her hoarding reminds me of my girlfriend's parents....they have 2 garages full of toys because they wanted their 4 girls to have enough toys....now we worry about how bad it will be to clean their house when they die.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by twomommies »

a_is_for wrote:I think jess would be FURIOUS with lilia if she became a teen mom.
Like a true narcissist she would take it personally and warp it into this sick betrayal that lilia is trying to show her up as the greatest mother of all time.

Of course when the baby comes jess will come around and become an absolute monster - in some weird competition in her head that she has to assert herself over lilia to prove whos the best mom, invalidating lilias own choices as a parent and will try to make the kid choose favorites.
What if Lilia didn't breastfeed or rear face? :O OH THE TRAGEDY
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Post by a_is_for »

twomommies wrote:
a_is_for wrote:I think jess would be FURIOUS with lilia if she became a teen mom.

No prob, im sure even 10 years from now jess will still have maintained her supply of breast milk!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

jrgold19 wrote:Why is a guy of his age interested in a Lilia vlog??? and her minions, their just frigging crazy, they get so mad when someone disagrees with anything jess does. its childish
WTH does he mean by "harvest the creativity" ? Jeez !!

For the matter of fact, I would be horrified by a guy who is actually "following" Jess because he would either be 1. pervert 2. pregnancy fetish 3. breastfeeding fetish 4. pedo or..... 5. a total creepster.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

a_is_for wrote:
twomommies wrote:

No prob, im sure even 10 years from now jess will still have maintained her supply of breast milk!
Sorry for the double post, but thought this was timely. I knew a 45 YO woman who breastfed her grandson because her daughter had supply issues. She had weaned her daughter off breast at 4.5 years. It does happen !! I wonder how she still kept the milk supply going tho. I guess it was through intense foreplay.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by twomommies »

a_is_for wrote:
twomommies wrote:

Oh my god...reminds me of a Mom of 8 at my childhood church who nursed her kids up to 8/9 even when she admitted everything dried up
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Post by Alr2210 »

It took about 2 weeks for my supply to dry up after I weaned my daughter. She was sick last week an wanted to nurse, she got a whole lotta nothing. She would literally have to have someone nurse from her/pump/ or teach her body to relactate once Landen stops for her to keep getting breastmilk!

jrgold19

Post by jrgold19 »

marshmellow wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:Why is a guy of his age interested in a Lilia vlog??? and her minions, their just frigging crazy, they get so mad when someone disagrees with anything jess does. its childish
WTH does he mean by "harvest the creativity" ? Jeez !!

For the matter of fact, I would be horrified by a guy who is actually "following" Jess because he would either be 1. pervert 2. pregnancy fetish 3. breastfeeding fetish 4. pedo or..... 5. a total creepster.
that is a girl that said that lol, not that guy
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by twomommies »

Alr2210 wrote:It took about 2 weeks for my supply to dry up after I weaned my daughter. She was sick last week an wanted to nurse, she got a whole lotta nothing. She would literally have to have someone nurse from her/pump/ or teach her body to relactate once Landen stops for her to keep getting breastmilk!

Stabby to the rescue!! (;

Return to “JesssFam”