emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss:Drake Scissorhands&The Great Buzzcuts Part

Unread post by emloha_91 »

AnonymousSource wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:Is that the same lindsey who threw her the twins online baby shower?!
Yes... Bahaha! And she's back on YouTube with a new boyfriend! LMFAO this day just gets better and better.
Hey Anon! Been a while since I've seen ya :) Gawd Lindsey looks rough these days lol
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

michbell212 wrote:Woa waking up to all this is like YTMD christmas. Usually a lurker but 3 thoughts:

1. Drake didn't say anything we didn't know. She slept with people while pregnant seems to be the ONLY thing he "had" on her. He just kind of rambles that she's evil, sick in the head, manipulative... Without any evidence. The only other thing he concretely said is she would put her children to sleep and go hang with some friends? What? Ok, I do that too. God. He just repeats himself over and over without saying anything. The dude's a total loser and anyone who doesn't see that is just blinded by their hate for Mess.

2. I really hope out of all this, Mess realizes how hurtful she's been to Ashley. She's a total hypocrite when it comes to Tommy and Caden, it makes me want to scream.

3. Everyone in that clown town seems to be pure trash. The whole lot of them. I'm getting so much entertainment out of this and there's a part of me that feels guilty about it because those kids... Those kids! Picturing poor sweet Kyson and Kaden innocently going to sleep last night with jacked up heads because Daddy had a gross control issue moment (Ya, he didn't shave their heads innocently guys, c'mon. He's not that fucking stupid). And after having watched their mom yell and lose her temper at their dad. That must have been scary. They must be so confused. And I'm sitting here wanting to laugh while those poor kids are over there internalizing all of Jess and Drake's and Natalie's and Stabby's BS. Those four adults are pieces of scum.
Sorry if this has been said because I'm still like 8 pages behind, but..
In regards to #1, I think he was vague on details because he was being careful about what he said while still trying to get his point across. At the end of the day she is the mother of his children and she does have primary custody so she easily could take those rights away from
Him if she has proof that hes calling her things like psycho, bipolar, sex addict blah blah, but by remaining vague he hasn't really said anything as far as a lawsuit goes (if that makes sense). He was definitely careful about what he said, he didn't go into too much detail where he easily could of. I think he was trying to have his say while still trying to stay somewhat respectful of the fact that she is the mother of his children.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Oh my goodness I just had a terrible thought when I went on Jessica's page.. it was "now the emojis of the boys don't match them anymore, how's she going to change that?" lol
But really I feel so bad for those sweet little boys! It'll be hard for her but she really needs to not comment about it to them at all and keep it between the adults in their lives, not the whole world. They're the only reason I started following her in the first place. Somehow they all turned out very precious. (as of now)
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

babyfox wrote:
ellabelle wrote:I'm not for slut shaming but I have to agree with people on here about her being slutty. If you are single and safe and use protection and take care of yourself and engage in sexual relationships with other consenting adults that's totally fine and keep doing whatever makes you happy. But if you're a mom and as she likes to say "the sole provider and caretaker" of all her child, she needs to have some damn responsibility and stay home with her child.

Yes, you gave up the life you could have had. You gave up the partying and drinking and one night stands that a lot of people have when they're young but you know what this is what you chose. You wanted those babies, now you have to take care of them and fiercely protect them and be their mama before you are anything else. I've given up a lot for my baby girl but it's worth the hours of working and going to nursing school because I can give her a better life and I would rather have her then all the parties and sex. And even though I'm not the perfect parent, no one is, the sign of a good parent is someone who puts their children first and I can at least sleep at night knowing I do that. I don't think jess can say the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This this this!!!! She chose to have multiple children at a young age, so her kids need to be her #1 priority. If she feels like she missed out on being young, then that's too bad because she was the one who thought she was mature enough to have kids. She made her bed, now she has to lay in it.

Just FYI, I think it's totally fine for parents to go out every once in a while. However, getting drunk and/or having one night stands every weekend is really irresponsible.
And it's not like Jess is 24/7 by herself with those kids. She has mimi and papa and Chris all there to help her.
scook2011
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by scook2011 »

does anyone remember jessica's side of the story about drake not being there for Landen's birth?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I*hate*fakers wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:Just watched the video, Drake's logic "it's okay for me to have sex with someone then have sex with my pregnant wife" but it's not okay that she has sex with someone when they're split up...? I mean I would never do it and it's kind of gross but he can't be upset. "She makes money so why should I support my kids" because you helped make them dumbass. That video didn't say anything we already didn't know.
Yes!! Exactly. Notice he hardly said a word about his infidelity but when he mentioned Jessica he went far into detail and even went as far as what some of you ladies call "slut shaming".Some of these women hate Jessica so much Drake could've pierced the boys ears and they would still say she's overreacting or something. Jessica has never gone on a rampage that far into detail with that much name-calling ever. This will not end well for Drake in court. He's nothing but a bare minimum if even that father. The haircuts were awful. I dislike Jessica for many reasons but I'm siding with her on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh ya I agree, Drake is going to get his ass handed to him, in court, for that vlog and for cutting the boys hair. We will just have to wait and see what happens in court, if Drake was lying it will be up to Jess to prove it in court. I will say that all the poster on here who seem to actually have hatred for Jess is super creepy. Also I don't understand how any one can be #teamDrake I just don't get it? Drake is a cheater and a dead beat dad. I am not of the opinion that Drake shouldn't have to pay child support because Jess make her own money and lives at home. Drake should pay his fair share regardless of what Jess is doing.
I dont think he was saying he shouldn't pay child support, I think he was referring to when he said she wanted to increase his child support which he doesn't think is fair because she lives at home with her mum and can pick and choose what rent she pays whereas he has rent, bills and Natalie not working right now and a newborn baby to support. I got the impression he is struggling financially. i think he was implying the amount she wants is unreasonable considering she earns more than him, not that he doesn't want to pay at all.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

emloha_91 wrote:Is that the same lindsey who threw her the twins online baby shower?!
She's such a fucking twit. It's obvious she's trying to get views by piggy backing off this drama. Can't stand her!!!!

INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/27 ... 88cc72.jpg

Lol hello Betty Image

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Why the fuck is Lindsey making videos about Jess. She's simultaneously trying to cash in on Jess' situation and trying to kiss Jessica's ass. Jess doesn't give a fuck about Lindsey lol. Lindsey threw Jess a baby shower and Jess didn't give a shit.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

emloha_91 wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:
Yes... Bahaha! And she's back on YouTube with a new boyfriend! LMFAO this day just gets better and better.
Hey Anon! Been a while since I've seen ya :) Gawd Lindsey looks rough these days lol
Hey!! :) My phone is stuck on the mobile website for YTMD so I've kinda been staying away. I hate the mobile website lol.

And yeah Lindsey does! She gained weight.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Lindsey's new video reminds me of this one. She's always kissing Jessica's ass. God, Lindsey sounds so uneducated and dumb. She can barely string a sentence together.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

AnonymousSource wrote:

CRYINGGG! "She didn't have a failed relationship. She realized what she was worth and left him. And while not searching for anybody, she found Chris."

HAHAHA DELUSIONAL!!! So Drake didn't leave her? Lmao. SO SHE WASN'T ON A DATING WEBSITE!??! OMFG Lmao
Can you consider a relationship successful if it ended in divorce(twice)? :huh?:
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

medstudent wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:

CRYINGGG! "She didn't have a failed relationship. She realized what she was worth and left him. And while not searching for anybody, she found Chris."

HAHAHA DELUSIONAL!!! So Drake didn't leave her? Lmao. SO SHE WASN'T ON A DATING WEBSITE!??! OMFG Lmao
Can you consider a relationship successful if it ended in divorce(twice)? :huh?:
Lol no. Lindsey is a fucking dumbass. Her videos are always pure entertainment. "It may seem like I'm with a new boyfriend every time I come back to YouTube."

Uhh YEAH. Because you do. Boo you whore! Keep your legs shut! Lord knows she doesn't need anymore kids for mimi to take care of.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Wow it did take a while to catch up even though I wasn't gone for long!
Can someone do a summary of Lindseys video? It's like 30 minutes and she's all over the place lol. Or just point at what minute she gets into it.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Lindsey is like a fucking parasite. Feeds on dead and rotten.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

ellie- wrote:Wow it did take a while to catch up even though I wasn't gone for long!
Can someone do a summary of Lindseys video? It's like 30 minutes and she's all over the place lol. Or just point at what minute she gets into it.
She gets into it around 11 minutes in. She's basically saying that we should stop picking on Jess because Jess is a great mom and has her life together and hasn't had any failed relationships. And that the kids aren't being abused so we might as well shut up. She's so all over the place that she's practically unwatchable.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ellie- wrote:Wow it did take a while to catch up even though I wasn't gone for long!
Around 11 minutes in. :)
Eggandchips
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggandchips »

Who the fuck is Lindsey. Because that video was one of the most boring, pointless things I have ever skipped through in my life. And I've skipped through a lot of Eades in my time.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Eggandchips wrote:Who the fuck is Lindsey. Because that video was one of the most boring, pointless things I have ever skipped through in my life. And I've skipped through a lot of Eades in my time.
A contender for WORST YT MOM EVER.
axlee510
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by axlee510 »

Kryptonite wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
drunkunicorn wrote:I put money on that if Kyson hates his new hair "now" it's because Jess is making such an overdramatic issue out of it and probably scaring him/drawing attention to it. Three year olds aren't stupid Jess, they pick up on things like that.
Shame on her for making Kyson feel self conscious to the point of tears, once again showing her kids that their appearance is the most important thing.

SHE IS DISGUSTING!!

She's made such a huge deal in front of the boys that she's upsetting them!! Kids do not randomly have a negative self image overnight like that

I'm seriously so grossed out by her she is a SHIT mother
I am not sure where this comes from (Kyson crying??) but if he did then that is ridiculous. I cannot think of a three year old boy who would cry because their head is shaved. She obviously put her own feelings onto his lap and now HE thinks that it looks awful, he is hurt, etc.

I am so over these people at this point. They all need to grow up and shut up!

actually my son cried when we cut his long hair (he had cradle cap so we needed to clear that up) he was 3 when we did it and he kept saying he wanted to keep his tail (long hair in the back) I felt terrible. So i can see it being possible, but not likely in this situation.

Return to “JesssFam”