GabeandJesss FAQs.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss FAQs.

Unread post by sadie »

marshmellow wrote:is Drake's video still up on Nat's channel ?
Not on that channel, someone else reposted it though
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

sadie wrote:
marshmellow wrote:is Drake's video still up on Nat's channel ?
Not on that channel, someone else reposted it though
The video is also posted here on a few threads, you can find it on the Jess screenshots thread on one of the last pages
#FreeFinleyandJackson
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

I recently read something about Drake apparently having an ex who was pregnant around the time he got with Jess. Was there a possibility that he was the child's father and did Jess and Drake talk about this in any previous videos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

emma101 wrote:I recently read something about Drake apparently having an ex who was pregnant around the time he got with Jess. Was there a possibility that he was the child's father and did Jess and Drake talk about this in any previous videos?

The baby ended up not being Drake's. His ex had cheated on him and they didn't know which guy was the father until the baby was born. I don't think it was talked about at length in any videos, but Jess posted a status on her Facebook fanpage saying the baby wasn't his. Here's the screenshot:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

babyfox wrote:
emma101 wrote:I recently read something about Drake apparently having an ex who was pregnant around the time he got with Jess. Was there a possibility that he was the child's father and did Jess and Drake talk about this in any previous videos?

The baby ended up not being Drake's. His ex had cheated on him and they didn't know which guy was the father until the baby was born. I don't think it was talked about at length in any videos, but Jess posted a status on her Facebook fanpage saying the baby wasn't his. Here's the screenshot:
I didn't know this until now. My mind is blown! What amazes me the most though is that she tried to baby trap a guy that probably fathered a child with someone else :?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

pllfan5 wrote:
babyfox wrote:

I didn't know this until now. My mind is blown! What amazes me the most though is that she tried to baby trap a guy that probably fathered a child with someone else :?
She has no self esteem or pride. Great example for your daughter, Jess.
What if the baby HAD been his? Would she "love it just the same" and try and put it in her videos, or brush the whole thing under the rug?
Sweet with a sting.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I drew a diagram for Lila but I can't post the pic. : (. I met the quota
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

What is wrong with Landon ? MRI ?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

marshmellow wrote:What is wrong with Landon ? MRI ?
Landen had a fluid pocket near his bottom in various ultrasounds that Jess never discussed until recently. For the past year or so, he has been falling asleep and waking up in severe pain near that area, particularly in the car seat.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

Updated list as of November 2017. Having things laid out for me like this is super helpful personally, and I noticed that Kryptonite made a similar post in the Ellie and Jared FAQ thread, so I figured I would make one for Jesssfam. Please let me know if I forgot something or someone!

Jessica & Gabe*
Lilia | June 18, 2010

Jessica & Drake** (m. November 11, 2011)
Kyson | March 30, 2012
Kaden | March 30, 2012
Landen | March 3, 2014

Jessica & Chris*** (m. August 8, 2015)
Addelyn | November 14, 2016

*Gabe is now married to Amber Esquilin (née Daniel) who has a son, Logan (b. March 25, 2009) from a previous relationship.
FrescoFamilyVlogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeno9w ... 6x853p_4-w

**Drake has a daughter named Airabella (b. March 24, 2015) with Natalie Brown. According to Facebook, he is now dating a woman named Stephanie who has three sons from a previous relationship. Natalie is now dating a man named JD who also has a daughter from a previous relationship.

***Chris has two sons from a previous marriage, Caden (b. October 7, 2009) and Tommy (b. December 27, 2010).
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

isabelle_clara8 wrote:
killerqueeen wrote:gabeandjesss FAQs.

Who is Jessica?

Jessica /aka Messica/ is 23 years old from Modesto, California. She lives in her Mothers house (often referred to as a duplex!) with her fiancé and 4 children. Lilia (born 2010) is from her relationship with Gabe. Kyson and Kaden (born 2012) are twins from her 1st ‘marriage’ to Drake with Landen (born 2014) is also from her relationship with Drake, though due to the mass of pictures shared on ig, it is often confused that Chris is his father, even though he isn’t. Jessica likes too live under the illusion she has a perfect life, what Jessica wants, Jessica gets.

So.. Lets have a look at Jessicas timeline!

Jessica got pregnant in 2009 during her senior year at high school and began pregnancy vlogs when she was 8 weeks pregnant, she had put on the description of the video that she had been with Gabe for 3 and a half years.
Jessica asked on Yahoo answers, before Lilia was conceived on advice on getting pregnant stating that she and her boyfriend were trying to concieve a baby, she was still 17.
June 10th 2010 Lilia Jean is born.
September 2010 Jess and Gabe split up
Drake and Jessica begin dating in December 2010.
August 2011 finds out she is pregnant with twins.
11 - 11 - 11 Jessica and Drake get married.
3 weeks after their wedding, Drake cheats on Jessica.
March 30th 2012 Kaden and Kyson are born, Drake and Jessica get back together.
January 2014 Drake and Jessica split up again.
March 2014 Landen is born
Jessica begins dating Chris /stabby/ in September 2014
Chris and Jess get engaged on Valentines Day 2015.

Please feel free to fill in anything I have missed. Sorry it's not great, I stopped watching Jess after the twins were born, please try not to chit chat put feel free to put more information. :)

ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. You watch everything so closely, your obsessed. get some help girl . Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE. oh & get a life.
I’d love to give constructive criticism to Jesss but she ignores it.

Does this photograph look like a child that is being bought up healthily to you?

She’s clearly anaemic and has been for years. Jesss makes no effort to help her or the boys. She almost killed Addelyn from unsafe sleeping habits!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... de1f06.jpg[/img]

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Random:
Are the first 44 threads deleted?
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

user123_ wrote:Random:
Are the first 44 threads deleted?
I can see them. On the website, they are on page 2.
easquared

Unread post by easquared »

that could explain why Lilia kids look so sickly, smh. I don't watch her often, but I've been thinking something's up
ChiChiCat

Unread post by ChiChiCat »

Hi guys!
I just found Jess a couple weeks ago and have been watching her alot and just found this page for her.
I don't feel like watching all of her old videos with Gabe and Drake and find all the drama myself. Can someone who knows please tell me which videos I can find that show that she slept with her friend's bf and that she trapped Drake by getting pregnant?
TIA <3
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

ChiChiCat wrote:Hi guys!
I just found Jess a couple weeks ago and have been watching her alot and just found this page for her.
I don't feel like watching all of her old videos with Gabe and Drake and find all the drama myself. Can someone who knows please tell me which videos I can find that show that she slept with her friend's bf and that she trapped Drake by getting pregnant?
TIA <3
She doesn't discuss sleeping with her friend's boyfriend in a video and doesn't admit to "trapping" Drake with babies. However, in "Telling My Parents I'm Pregnant" she tells Drake he's stuck with her and in "Positive Pregnancy Test - Our Reactions!" Drake half jokingly says "you're trapping meeeee!" Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

ChiChiCat wrote:Hi guys!
TIA <3
There isn't a video where she actually admits it, but there is screenshots somewhere on here from her friend saying Jess slept with her dude and there is also a video on YouTube of drake exposing Jessica and talks about how she slept with this guy while pregnant with the twins.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

avawillow13

Unread post by avawillow13 »

I’m rewatching some old videos and just watched one from October 2010 that her and Gabe were both in. Does anyone know what update video she confirms they broke up?

Return to “JesssFam”