Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GabeandJesss FAQs.

Unread post by killerqueeen »

gabeandjesss FAQs.

Who is Jessica?

Jessica /aka Messica/ is 23 years old from Modesto, California. She lives in her Mothers house (often referred to as a duplex!) with her fiancé and 4 children. Lilia (born 2010) is from her relationship with Gabe. Kyson and Kaden (born 2012) are twins from her 1st ‘marriage’ to Drake with Landen (born 2014) is also from her relationship with Drake, though due to the mass of pictures shared on ig, it is often confused that Chris is his father, even though he isn’t. Jessica likes too live under the illusion she has a perfect life, what Jessica wants, Jessica gets.

So.. Lets have a look at Jessicas timeline!

Jessica got pregnant in 2009 during her senior year at high school and began pregnancy vlogs when she was 8 weeks pregnant, she had put on the description of the video that she had been with Gabe for 3 and a half years.
Jessica asked on Yahoo answers, before Lilia was conceived on advice on getting pregnant stating that she and her boyfriend were trying to concieve a baby, she was still 17.
June 10th 2010 Lilia Jean is born.
September 2010 Jess and Gabe split up
Drake and Jessica begin dating in December 2010.
August 2011 finds out she is pregnant with twins.
11 - 11 - 11 Jessica and Drake get married.
3 weeks after their wedding, Drake cheats on Jessica.
March 30th 2012 Kaden and Kyson are born, Drake and Jessica get back together.
January 2014 Drake and Jessica split up again.
March 2014 Landen is born
Jessica begins dating Chris /stabby/ in September 2014
Chris and Jess get engaged on Valentines Day 2015.

Please feel free to fill in anything I have missed. Sorry it's not great, I stopped watching Jess after the twins were born, please try not to chit chat put feel free to put more information. :)
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Re: GabeandJesss FAQs.

Unread post by babyfox »

Jess and Drake's first divorce was finalized in September(?) 2012 even though Jess claims that they never went through with that divorce. They proceeded to get remarried in March 2013.

Jess slept with some guy while pregnant with the twins (after she and Drake broke up), then she cheated on Drake with her best friend's boyfriend, and cheated again while pregnant with Landen.

Also, I think Lilia's birthday is June 18th. Not a huge difference but I thought I'd point that out. :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

FAQ - who is Sam? Who is Steven?

Sam/Samantha is Jessica's ex best friend. Steven is her significant other/child's father. These two come up in conversation because according to Sam and now Drake, Jess slept with Steven while he and Sam were still together. Drake alluded to it being while she was heavily pregnant with Landen while Sam suggested it was April 2014 (with Landen born in March 2014)

There is a screen shot shared by Sam of Jess apologizing to her for it which Jess confirms is real.
#FreeBen
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

So putting everything together and taking Drake's words to be true, Jess has till now fucked 6 guys. (Gabe, Drake, steven, joel, drake's best friend and now stabster) all these and 4 kids within 23 years of life. Hail jingerjungle !!
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Is there more info regarding Jessica's cheating hook ups somewhere? must have missed those episodes of the telenovela :D
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What's this shit about Chris pulling a knife on his ex wife and why are you guys so invested in it? People make mistakes!

Allegedly, Chris caught his wife cheating and pulled a knife on the guy... Police report was filed etc etc etc

Sure, we've all done stupid things. I think the main reason people care so much (besides, you know, violence and criminal threatening and a deadly weapon and all) is because Jess barely knew the guy when they got together and still barely knows the guy yet had no qualms about bringing a strange man with a violent past around her four small children, not to mention the fact that this was the third male "father" figure to enter Lilia's life and she was only 4 years old. The second for the twins, who had already had a hell of a year between their dad leaving them just a few short months prior, gaining another sibling, moving back into a very overcrowded home... And mom's priority is to find a new fuck...

Make sense?
#FreeBen
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok Im so confused about jess's girlfriends. sam (ex) , Cortney, Janell, who else ? Can someone post a pic of these chics or their facebook link ?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OMG Janell is so ugly. She looks like Natalie to me.

ETA - Thanks betty :D
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think Janell would be prettier if she had a decent personality lol she's just Jessica's passive aggressive hamster lookin guard dog
#FreeBen
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Could someone tell me who Joel is?

I can't believe I've been watching this trainwreck on and off since she was pregnant with Lilia :roll:
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

nowherewarm wrote:Could someone tell me who Joel is?

I can't believe I've been watching this trainwreck on and off since she was pregnant with Lilia :roll:
Joel was a decent looking guy with a decent job that she fucked last summer before he wised up and got the hell out of dodge. He'd come over all the time and she'd IG breakfasts he made her and shit. He also had a little girl named MiaBella about Lilia's age and Jess made them be best friends for a couple months. The girls even adopted 2 beta fish named after the girls in Frozen. Joel finally realized he could do a LOT better and is long gone. The fish were probably flushed a long time ago.
Sweet with a sting.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

Double post.
Sweet with a sting.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

was there ever any kind of hint (in words) given by her about Joel ? are they still following each other on IG ? He is one lucky fellow !!
Gandalf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gandalf »

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Gandalf wrote:Layout of house. http://tinypic.com/r/2cmuavr/8
I click the link and it won't load because it's a video? Can you just do a regular screen shot?
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

Hahaha I am tired just reading Jess's timeline! And it's even bigger now after marrying Chris, lol. I just can't even with this girl.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

She is now pregnant with her 5th child (Chris's 3rd, and their 7th combined), due in November 2016.

For those of you who lost count, that's 5 kids with 3 different fathers in 6 years.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Oh lord...she is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

Ha, the biggest FAQ of them all - what the hell is wrong with this girl?

Return to “JesssFam”