JessandCrew: Taking Over Mimi's Side Too! Part 52

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JessandCrew: Taking Over Mimi's Side Too! Part 52

Unread post by blackbetty »

Continue

In the last thread, we talked about Jess not finishing VEDA, making the twins self conscious about their haircuts, Lilia actually getting a haircut, and audio from
Jess delivering the twins being used on Jane the Virgin without her permission.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JessandCrew: Taking Over Mimi's Side Too! Part 52

This comment tho :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

All the minions are idiots. Why are they so quick to tell Jess to sue? Shows the type of people they are.

The 'happy birthday' song is copyrighted, and Jess has multiple videos of birthday parties where everyone sings it..so technically she can be sued for using the song.

I think suing over those type of things are completely ridiculous.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

blackbettybamf wrote:This comment tho :rofl:

O-m-g "crotch droppings" :')

It's funny to hear male perspectives on Jess
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ellie- »

Hahaha that comment! I'm trying to be quiet because it's very late here but had to laugh!
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

It's really not that big deal. If it was me, I would have a good laugh and move on. It's not like they used footage of her birth, and really if her birth didn't have millions of views, it's not like there's any identifiers in the audio that link her too it. They needed a loud birth scream and instead of getting stock audio, someone on the staff had probably seen her video and suggested it.

Side note, Jane the Virgin is a great show.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

If you just go by Youtubes guidelines she would fail miserably if she tried. It's very scary so many young people just want to sue for the sake of suing.

To whoever asked about the couch as of early last week it hadn't sold. That I saw. Not sure there was even much interest.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I'm sure Jess is reading this thread right now before she decides to do or say anything about the audio clip. Jess, take a hint from us and not your crazy 12 year old minions. Trying to sue a major television network for using 3 seconds of your audio would be a dumbass move. Don't do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

given that it is an audio (which sounds like her, but how can you be 100% sure?) it isn't taking money away from her (which could happen if people were uploading her entire videos to another channel) , and they have only used a small segment of the clip, could come under some kind of fair use. But I have no idea how youtube works, and I'm not even from America, so i don't know how her legal system works.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I think to find the audio the googled "the opposite of Jane the virgin" BAM *enter Jess*.
SouthernSass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SouthernSass »

I think she should have cut more but it's great she at least did it. I feel like she wouldn't have invited Gabe if it wasn't for Buzzgate. Jessica may be a lot of things but she isn't stupid. She knows how it would have made her look if she cut Lilia's hair without Gabe's knowledge after getting so upset over the boys' hair being cut without her consent. She doesn't actually care about what other people want; we can see that in her selfish behavior. The world revolves around her so why would she need Gabe's permission to cut HER princess's hair? However, she does care about making herself look good to her minions. She wouldn't miss an opportunity to throw Drake under the bus while also acting like she's perfect. It's the usual deception to make herself look better. Same song, different tune.
"May your marinara sauce never cling to your pasta!"
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

She "has no grounds", she won't be able to portray her own context in the court of law.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Maybe Stabby will be her lawyer!! Hahaha
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

marinewife0920 wrote:Maybe Stabby will be her lawyer!! Hahaha
The judge would never allow him to portray his context.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

ArielLipstick wrote:It's really not that big deal. If it was me, I would have a good laugh and move on. It's not like they used footage of her birth, and really if her birth didn't have millions of views, it's not like there's any identifiers in the audio that link her too it. They needed a loud birth scream and instead of getting stock audio, someone on the staff had probably seen her video and suggested it.

I disagree. They're using her original content and they used without permission and without paying on national television. She's entitled to compensation.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

ArielLipstick wrote:It's really not that big deal. If it was me, I would have a good laugh and move on. It's not like they used footage of her birth, and really if her birth didn't have millions of views, it's not like there's any identifiers in the audio that link her too it. They needed a loud birth scream and instead of getting stock audio, someone on the staff had probably seen her video and suggested it.

I disagree. They're using her original content and they used without permission and without paying on national television. She's entitled to compensation.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Not_Pregnant wrote:

I don't know how YouTube legalities work, but I doubt she has any legal standings. She posted it on YouTube and YouTube probably sold it for cheap.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It probably falls under fair use since it's essentially used as parody.

That said, most likely they would just throw some money at her if she complained just to not have it go to court
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Great I wonder how many more views her labor and delivery video is going to get now
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

ArielLipstick wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:

I don't know how YouTube legalities work, but I doubt she has any legal standings. She posted it on YouTube and YouTube probably sold it for cheap.
It wasn't a long enough clip and then you add it falls under fair use. It's like AFV, Ridiculousness and those types of shows. It wasn't altered so that they tried to portray it in a different context (no stabby pun intended). Then she would have to prove that it's her.

Return to “JesssFam”