Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by user123_ »

A breast feeding video. For fucks sake jessica. At least she didn't use a pervy click bait thumb nail like the twins breast feeding video.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Did she disable comments or is it just my YT acting up?
:love2:
sijeo8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sijeo8 »

Who's asking these so called "frequently asked questions"?! What else is there for her to possibly say about bonding, weaning, etc.? All she EVER talks about is breastfeeding....
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I actually think this week's FAQ video was actually about a FAQ she gets. I really didn't mind it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kat7787
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kat7787 »

New FAQ up! How did I not know she was never planning on weaning Landen? If she doesn't have another one soon, Landen will be breastfed until 5
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

kat7787 wrote:New FAQ up! How did I not know she was never planning on weaning Landen? If she doesn't have another one soon, Landen will be breastfed until 5

Or until he self weans like most children do
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

It's obvious she's making up these questions and they're not as frequently asked as she's portraying.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

I hate to admit it..but I was wrong :-o Jess actually uploaded her FAQ today instead of tomorrow! and you guys.. I hate to defend Jessica, but I've actually seen quite a few people ask if Kaden still breastfeeds. Not so much about the other stuff, but she did say she was combining it all into one video. So I have to give her a little credit there (and for uploading on the actual Friday :P ) but she stills needs to answer the biggest FAQ's like 'how did you and Chris meet' and such like that. She clearly is avoiding her biggest questions, but she didn't make up the breastfeeding one entirely
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Am I the only one not seeing her facebook? Has it disappeared or is it me/my account?
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Double post but I found it now. The search feature on facebook did not want to give it to me :P
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

When I first joined this site, I used to love coming on here, but since the beginning of the year it's become shallow and just really well, shitty.
I want to come here and talk about Jess and the fuck ups she makes, I want to talk about the kids, and just general YTMD shit, not getting wrapped up in irrelevant drama caused by conspiracies that people may have. If you want to say shit then cool, carry on by all means, but stop with the immature bullshit. Calling them ridiculous names, getting shitty when people don't agree with you, if your having an argument then put it in the BOXING RING thread, that's what it's there for, I am one of the many people who don't want to see it. Calling Jessica fat/flabby is just disrespectful to anyone that has their own weight issues and have low self esteem, the feet, the hair, the 'animotic crusted couch' all that, we don't wanna hear that vile crap, some of us have weak stomachs. We all have a bit of a stalk but some of the levels some people go down too is seriously embarrassing on the site, and the site gets a bad name for people being psychos, which I'm sure we aren't. But the IG pages need to stop, it's not cool, it won't get you noticed or get you positive attention. You will possibly be given a drink, because you look thirsty, but be yourself! Please for the sanity of most people calm it down in here, it's becoming creepy!

But I'm done.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Some good points made. Body shaming isn't really against the rules and we can't tell you what to do off the site, but she made a lot of good points. It's been getting kinda stupid around here lately, not gonna lie. I've been trying to decide if I'm over the YT mom thing or just over the stupid shit so that's where I stand on the issue.

Don't come here and be a try hard. If you have something to say, say it, but don't just say stuff to gain approval. Idek if that makes sense but it does to me. Pretty sure I'm preaching to the choir when I say it's different here now. Not sure if it's Jess being boring or what, but hey. At least we're not talking about Lilia's hair or if Natalie planned her pregnancy I guess.
#FreeBen
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I agree that the footage of the kids is boring. I only ever watch the sit down vlogs. I don't care much about her kids' personalities or whatever - I'm only in this for the train wreck parts.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

Just realised Jess still has 'single mama' on her fb cover picture. Why not make a new one Jess? Not like you're busy with a job lol
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Another boring FAQ friday answering what we already know. Its so obvious she is bored with you tube. This is supposed to be her job but she can only be bothred making one video per week, thats like 5 hours work per week tops (being extremely generous). Lazy.

Sent from my SM-G313ML using Tapatalk
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Shawn2011 wrote:I agree that the footage of the kids is boring. I only ever watch the sit down vlogs. I don't care much about her kids' personalities or whatever - I'm only in this for the train wreck parts.
I am totally the same, I love sit down vlogs. I like the kid footage sometimes but only when it has some kind of adult input or commentary. I like following youtube Mums because it is like a super relatable form of reality tv for me I guess lol but I have my own little boy to laugh and play with so endless playing footage is a little boring for me.

Sorry if it is a bit off topic but does anyone have any recommendations for Mums who do mostly sit down vlog videos that are interesting?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

None of them are interesting, they all suck. AliEnchante is a mess and she just found out she's pregnant with #3. Lives with her dude's family I think. No job ever. I think her BF finally got one. Buys lots of high end makeup but does nothing to support her 2.5 kids. I believe she's hiding this pregnancy from everyone in her real life besides her mom and boyfriend until they can move out but I highly doubt they will move out lol

Oh and I think she's only 19 or 20, she had her oldest at 16 or 17 and he's 3, his name is Holdyn Vain :? her youngest (Til the new baby) just turned 1 and she's Rozzlin Alesana. Trashy fun for the whole Fam bam.
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

blackbettybamf wrote:None of them are interesting, they all suck. AliEnchante is a mess and she just found out she's pregnant with #3. Lives with her dude's family I think. No job ever. I think her BF finally got one. Buys lots of high end makeup but does nothing to support her 2.5 kids. I believe she's hiding this pregnancy from everyone in her real life besides her mom and boyfriend until they can move out but I highly doubt they will move out lol

Oh and I think she's only 19 or 20, she had her oldest at 16 or 17 and he's 3, his name is Holdyn Vain :? her youngest (Til the new baby) just turned 1 and she's Rozzlin Alesana. Trashy fun for the whole Fam bam.
They live with her parents. She claims her mom told her that they actually need to be having more sex under her families roof. Bleh trashy. Her next name with be Dianne anberlin I bet
happymommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by happymommy »

I agree, some people are trying to hard to be funny by insulting her and her kids appearance. It's ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8-) 8-) 8-)
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

blackbettybamf wrote:None of them are interesting, they all suck. AliEnchante is a mess and she just found out she's pregnant with #3. Lives with her dude's family I think. No job ever. I think her BF finally got one. Buys lots of high end makeup but does nothing to support her 2.5 kids. I believe she's hiding this pregnancy from everyone in her real life besides her mom and boyfriend until they can move out but I highly doubt they will move out lol

Just watched her and her boyfriends Q&A video... is he stoned!?

Return to “JesssFam”