Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

I can only imagine how loud it is when Chris' kids come over. The kids need to go hoarse trying to get heard in that house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Her kids don't get disciplined. That's why you can hear them in the vlogs, my family wouldn't have tolerated the obnoxious screaming and interrupting you when your talking. And I get that ALL KIDS do it but she doesn't correct the behavior so they won't learn that it isn't okay to obnoxiously scream, jump on furniture, interrupting adults when they speak. Etc

I wonder how stabby disciplines his kids
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

I'd seriously start a petition to get her to leave. The constant noise and eyesore of a front yard are bringing others' property values down, and that's not fair.

Btw did anyone ever figure out how they reconfigured the house, and where Mimi/Glenn/Ben are now?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:I'd seriously start a petition to get her to leave. The constant noise and eyesore of a front yard are bringing others' property values down, and that's not fair.

Btw did anyone ever figure out how they reconfigured the house, and where Mimi/Glenn/Ben are now?
yes. they bought a pop up trailer during the remodeling. the air conditioning is working now!
HeavenOnlyKnows

webby wrote:
HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:I'd seriously start a petition to get her to leave. The constant noise and eyesore of a front yard are bringing others' property values down, and that's not fair.

yes. they bought a pop up trailer during the remodeling. the air conditioning is working now!
WHAT?! I don't watch all of her vlogs- are Mimi and Glenn seriously living in a freaking trailer?! Is that just while they remodel or is it a permanent move?

My goodness, Wendy is a doormat.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
webby wrote:

WHAT?! I don't watch all of her vlogs- are Mimi and Glenn seriously living in a freaking trailer?! Is that just while they remodel or is it a permanent move?

My goodness, Wendy is a doormat.
No, that person was joking but it's hilarious people would actually expect that from Jessica.
Glen and Wendy and in the garage and I assume Ben still has the back bedroom with the bathroom?
HeavenOnlyKnows

Ah, I see! Of course I'd believe she'd push her parents out of their home.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I'd guess Chris spanks his kids
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Shawn2011 wrote:I'd guess Chris spanks his kids
? source?
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Wendy has been influencing Chris and Jess to have kids! So god knows what she said about the other pregnancies. She doesn't seem bothered from that 'all about Mimi' video that Jess got pregnant in High School. Wendy isn't a door mat, she's an enabler and she's as much to blame for the house being a mess /etc/ by agreeing to Jess living there with the kids. And she's a teacher in Modesto!
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

webby wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:I'd guess Chris spanks his kids
? source?
She isn't saying he does, she's assuming.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

In her picture with Lilia and her friend, Lilia looks so gaunt. Her collar bones are so prominent
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I think her natural hair color is so beautiful, it's crazy to think that she used to color it!
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

I swear to god if this starts another 10+ pages of fighting over spanking.......

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

MissRozzy wrote:In her picture with Lilia and her friend, Lilia looks so gaunt. Her collar bones are so prominent
I think it's the way Lilia is holding her arms in that pose. I think she's just a typical skinny little kid, not unhealthy.
OhhDelilah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhhDelilah »

killerqueeen wrote:Wendy has been influencing Chris and Jess to have kids! So god knows what she said about the other pregnancies. She doesn't seem bothered from that 'all about Mimi' video that Jess got pregnant in High School. Wendy isn't a door mat, she's an enabler and she's as much to blame for the house being a mess /etc/ by agreeing to Jess living there with the kids. And she's a teacher in Modesto!
I wonder how any of her students' parents feel, or would if they knew? If you google Wendy's name, an article about Jess pops up, and from there it's SUPER easy to find her channel. I would be a bit concerned if I found those videos, to be honest.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

I wonder how Chris's kids act after a weekend there. I'll just assume that Ashley is a decent mum since i haven't seen anything that speaks against it. So just imagine how her boys are back home after a weekend of sugar (nothing against sweets in particular, but if the nesquick stops dissolving in the milk its' too much...) and no diszipline.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also in response to Jess' latest video, I love that bitchy bit when she was like "I don't think less of mothers if they don't breastfeed, don't twist my words". Yet she constantly posts photos of her breastfeeding about how breast is best and how Landen only wants "nuh-nuhs" and not food.
Uh huh Jess. That's sure not judging other mothers.

twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

rodgerdodger wrote:Also in response to Jess' latest video, I love that bitchy bit when she was like "I don't think less of mothers if they don't breastfeed, don't twist my words". Yet she constantly posts photos of her breastfeeding about how breast is best and how Landen only wants "nuh-nuhs" and not food.
Uh huh Jess. That's sure not judging other mothers.

I may have missed something, but how is any of that automatically judging other mothers?
I also feel that breast is best for me and my child, he also prefers milk to food and he's older than Landen. I wouldn't consider that being judgemental though. I'm no fan of Jessica's, she comes off as condescending no matter what she says.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

user123_ wrote:No, that person was joking but it's hilarious people would actually expect that from Jessica.
Glen and Wendy and in the garage and I assume Ben still has the back bedroom with the bathroom?
No, Jess got that when she moved back in, you know... for the homebirth of Landen. Ben was moved to the room with all the shelves and the other sliding door to the yard, based on a room tour of the twin's room, and seeing Lilia's stuff in the mirror room.

Return to “JesssFam”