Back together?

mommyxyz
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Back together?

Unread post by mommyxyz »

So after the cheating and well her beating his ass. These two seem to be back together. 1 baby, 2 babies, 3 babies, 4....maybe baby number 5 is the reason why but she obviously didn't want to take that picture with him. Can't blame her I wouldn't want to either
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Back together?

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jaysus. The stupidity astounds me. Anyone wanna bet she gets knocked up with twins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

All I notice in that picture is how huge breastfeeding has made Nats boobs lmao
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Back together?

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder if Nat washed and sanitized the sheets before climbing back in bed with Drake the walking STD/baby maker?

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Oh god, I hope Nat feels stupid after the shit she pulled after they broke up and being all buddy buddy with Jess. It's probably why she hasn't posted anything.

Also throw out there nothing about cheating happened as neither said anything about cheating, just that after they broke for a week she found him in bed with another girl and decided the rational decision was to punch him in the face multiple times.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Drakes nipple looks abnormally large in that photo jeez lol

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I cant believe what some people post online. I wouldn't want my boobs on display like that.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

She smoking hot lol. Wish them all the best...
Chloe20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chloe20 »

Wow, sad.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

She is going to regret this in more ways than one. There's the fact that Drake is unreliable and just not boyfriend/husband material, but I also think she didn't give herself enough time. If I were going to allow someone like him back into my life (*shudder*) then he would have to WORK for it. She took him back too quickly.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Anything else thinks she got back with him out if convenience? She stayed with her sister in a studio apartment after they broke up. She was probably sick of living in sardine can. When her and Drake were together, didn't she stay at home? I could be wrong, idk.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Natalie sure is loving her boobies lately.

I would feel embarrassed if I were Natalie. Sitting back with some popcorn waiting to see how this turns out
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

You know what? If I was Drake I wouldn't take HER back. There is no reasoning with someone who thinks the way to solve their problems and deal with their anger is to bash your face in. Hasn't he ever heard the saying, "Don't stick your dick in crazy"?
HeavenOnlyKnows

Yue195 wrote:after they broke up for a week she found him in bed with another girl and decided the rational decision was to punch him in the face multiple times.
I still think Natalie is a POS for that. Yes, I understand being angry and hurt in the moment but learn some damn impulse control, you're a mother, what example are you setting for your daughter? NORMAL people don't wile out on their ex unless they are provoked- and by provoked I mean put in a physically violent situation where they have to defend themselves. Natalie straight up attacked him and that is NOT okay.

Sorry but I think Drake deserves WAY better than Natalie- and I think Drake is nasty and a deadbeat dad but NO ONE deserves to be with someone who resorts to violence when their feelings get hurt.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

HON, I agree 100%
I think Natalie has severe anger issues and someone who not only participates in domestic violence but GLOATS about it like she did? Disgusting.
I am worried for Bella and what she will grow up seeing as the "norm".

pinkplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pinkplease »

What is wrong with these people! Natalie is beyond dumb. After she found Drake with a girl in the bed him, her and their newborn baby shared?! No excuse whatsoever for that. Of course she shouldn't have beat his face in she should have just left. There is no excuse for that physical attack. But what Drake did is unforgivable I can't believe how low both her and Drakes standard are! This is so sad. Neither of them have any self respect that is obvious.
HeavenOnlyKnows

rodgerdodger wrote:HON, I agree 100%
I think Natalie has severe anger issues and someone who not only participates in domestic violence but GLOATS about it like she did? Disgusting.
I am worried for Bella and what she will grow up seeing as the "norm".

Yes, the GLOATING. I thought I was the only one who noticed so thank you for that! Here's the thing about domestic violence: once it happens and you get away with it, there is really no reason to *not* be violent again. Once that boundary has been crossed there is no going back. What did Natalie learn? Well by taking her back Drake is pretty much telling her it's okay to assault him, because after a couple of months he'll just take her back. She got to hang out with her sister and her niece for a while and now it's back to her man. No jail. No consequences. Nothing. And that's dangerous because now in her mind she figures hitting him again is no big deal because nothing bad will happen, since it didn't happen last time. She still got what she wanted in the end. Sick.

You have every right to be worried about Airabella and the other kids. I watched my father beat the shit out of my mother on a regular basis and ended up with a man who nearly murdered me. As much as parents say "do as I say, not as I do" kids associate what they grow up with as normal. All those kids are going to need a ton of therapy if they want to break the cycle. Shame on all of the parents involved.
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pinkplease »

The gloating was sickening. It's like she was proud of herself for attacking him. Remember she put up that picture on ig after as if it was all a big joke? The picture of her flexing her muscles with her arms out showing her biceps. Nicole left a comment saying Don't fuck with my sister!
and a fan left a comment saying she looks like she could kick Drakes ass! And Nicole replied yes she could!
I remember that because I couldn't believe how funny they thought it all was.
HeavenOnlyKnows

^Yep! Natalie is disgusting. I was really rooting for her until that incident, too. Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe if the hitting him was a one time thing and she truly showed remorse I could understand forgiving her and wanting to work things out, but she was acting like she had the right to put her hands on him, and that's messed up. It's indicative of control and entitlement issues.

Drake would be better off single, honestly. He clearly likes sleeping with a variety of women so why tie himself down to one? Be a man and support your kids. You can coparent without being in a romantic relationship.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:You know what? If I was Drake I wouldn't take HER back. There is no reasoning with someone who thinks the way to solve their problems and deal with their anger is to bash your face in. Hasn't he ever heard the saying, "Don't stick your dick in crazy"?
Ha! Very true.

Return to “JesssFam”