Back together?

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Back together?

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

It's pretty clear that all the girls we know from Modesto were taught that their self worth is dependent on if they have a man. Come on, all these girls get knocked up hella young, and 9/10 times the baby daddy ditches of course. Sex Ed is a fail in Modesto.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Vladamir Putin oh my god im dying hahahahahaha
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Someone on here made the Putin comparison a while back (mikejones, maybe?) and it always stuck in my head. Normally I'm not one to criticize appearances, but when it comes to people who engage in and/or justify domestic violence I feel like all bets are off :)
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

No, I think it was someone else. I think she looks like the girls from white chicks. Or iggy!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Didn't Putin try to sue the Harry Potter movies because he felt like they based Dobby off of him? Lmao.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

NATALIE LOOKS LIKE DOBBY I'M SCREAMING
sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundaylover »

hannahbanana wrote:Didn't Putin try to sue the Harry Potter movies because he felt like they based Dobby off of him? Lmao.
What the heckkkk... Nat and Put in really look alike.Image

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I couldn't see it at first but holy shit other than the nose she does!!! Honestly this just makes her scarier (on top on the fact she could beat the living shit out of me).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

So...yall are 12 right? I thought people grew out of the phase of thinking its funny to talk shit about someones appearance after middle school.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Drake seems crazy manipulative. I think he's a leech who impregnates girls in order to make sure he has a warm bed and meals.
sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundaylover »

user123_ wrote:I couldn't see it at first but holy shit other than the nose she does!!! Honestly this just makes her scarier (on top on the fact she could beat the living shit out of me).
Putin's long lost daughter

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
HeavenOnlyKnows

Deadhead_kay wrote:So...yall are 12 right? I thought people grew out of the phase of thinking its funny to talk shit about someones appearance after middle school.
Reread what I said: "Normally I'm not one to criticize appearances, but when it comes to people who engage in and/or justify domestic violence I feel like all bets are off :)"
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

Hi Everyone New Lurker Joined ! I think shes mad getting back with Drake ( Ok her choice) but she really must be Mad. But i found whilst watching the Video she was carefully watching her words. I had the feeling that there back together. Whos going to be drakes Next pussy cat !
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Deadhead_kay wrote:So...yall are 12 right? I thought people grew out of the phase of thinking its funny to talk shit about someones appearance after middle school.
You do realize that you're on a gossip site?
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not_Pregnant wrote:Drake seems crazy manipulative. I think he's a leech who impregnates girls in order to make sure he has a warm bed and meals.
Drake is going to have those things with or without Natalie? She didn't provide those things.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Right. Gossip about stupid stuff that the youtubers can actually control. People can't help how they look.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Right. Gossip about stupid stuff that the youtubers can actually control. People can't help how they look.
Thank you! Like people who comment hating on looks just look like insecure brats tbh.
HeavenOnlyKnows

And people who defend those who commit domestic violence look like immature sociopaths. What's your point?
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

People talk about Jessica's looks? Who cares.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

mikejones wrote:People talk about Jessica's looks? Who cares.
Just because someone does something makes it alright? Okie good to know! So with that logic there's nothing to gossip about at all because doing it makes it okay.

Return to “JesssFam”