Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

Okay so it seems (from Facebook) that both Natalie and Drake are dating people who also have kids, so I'm just gonna make this post to figure it all out. I avoided saying marital statuses outright cause I know I would've gotten them wrong. If I did get something wrong, please let me know though!

Gabe and Jess had Lilia, then after they split (long after), Gabe got with Amber who already had Logan from a previous relationship and Jess got with Drake. Drake and Jess had Kyson, Kaden and Landen. Then, Drake gets with Natalie and has Airabella and then they break up and now he's with Stephanie, who had three sons from a previous relationship, plus Natalie gets with JD who has a daughter from a previous relationship. Finally, Jess is now with Chris (who has two sons from a previous relationship) and had a baby girl.

That's 13 kids (is that right?)
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

JanetheOliveOil wrote:Okay so it seems (from Facebook) that both Natalie and Drake are dating people who also have kids, so I'm just gonna make this post to figure it all out. I avoided saying marital statuses outright cause I know I would've gotten them wrong. If I did get something wrong, please let me know though!

Gabe and Jess had Lilia, then after they split (long after), Gabe got with Amber who already had Logan from a previous relationship and Jess got with Drake. Drake and Jess had Kyson, Kaden and Landen. Then, Drake gets with Natalie and has Airabella and then they break up and now he's with Stephanie, who had three sons from a previous relationship, plus Natalie gets with JD who has a daughter from a previous relationship. Finally, Jess is now with Chris (who has two sons from a previous relationship) and had a baby girl.

That is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

JanetheOliveOil wrote:Okay so it seems (from Facebook) that both Natalie and Drake are dating people who also have kids, so I'm just gonna make this post to figure it all out. I avoided saying marital statuses outright cause I know I would've gotten them wrong. If I did get something wrong, please let me know though!

Yep but I think Stephanie has 2 sons and a daughter not 3 sons.

JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

emma101 wrote:

Yep but I think Stephanie has 2 sons and a daughter not 3 sons.

You're right!
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Airabella is the cutest little thing! Addie is the complete opposite looks wise

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

emma101 wrote:Airabella is the cutest little thing! Addie is the complete opposite looks wise Image

you know that is killing jess inside. Airabella is the girl she always wanted to mother yet she only had boys with drake's genetics (beautiful boys I must admit, but jess is obsessed with girls) and drake has the exact girl jess dreamed of, with another woman. Now Jess has Addie who is not ugly imo but def not jess' dream girl.
Remei7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Remei7 »

Lyanna wrote:
emma101 wrote:Airabella is the cutest little thing! Addie is the complete opposite looks wise Image

you know that is killing jess inside. Airabella is the girl she always wanted to mother yet she only had boys with drake's genetics (beautiful boys I must admit, but jess is obsessed with girls) and drake has the exact girl jess dreamed of, with another woman. Now Jess has Addie who is not ugly imo but def not jess' dream girl.
Actually IMO Addie is way closer to Jess' dream girl than Airabella (even though I personally find Bella way cuter.) Jess is obsessed with Addie's blue eyes and "red hair" lol, just like she was obsessed with how light Lilia's hair was as a baby. Even with the boys she gushes over Landen's light eyes and Kaden's similarities to her side of the family and doesn't say shit about Kyson's coloring/features. I'm not saying she's racist or anything but I feel like if she'd had a girl who looked just like Drake, she'd have been bummed.
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Drake and Natalie hangout together.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

nadsbliss wrote:Drake and Natalie hangout together.
Doesn't she say "we would go", so like it is in the past?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Does it annoy anyone else that they called Bella and alyiah sister cousins now? I just think it's so odd.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Does it annoy anyone else that they called Bella and alyiah sister cousins now? I just think it's so odd.
Assuming she’s talking about getting together with HER sister and her sisters kid (Bella’s COUSIN).. (Her) SISTER/ (Bella’s) COUSIN
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Nikier wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Does it annoy anyone else that they called Bella and alyiah sister cousins now? I just think it's so odd.
Assuming she’s talking about getting together with HER sister and her sisters kid (Bella’s COUSIN).. (Her) SISTER/ (Bella’s) COUSIN

I think they call them that now because it’s been determined that Natalie and Nicole are identical twins so it makes their daughters sisters in a way? Going off what I seen on IG.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:
Nikier wrote:

I think they call them that now because it’s been determined that Natalie and Nicole are identical twins so it makes their daughters sisters in a way? Going off what I seen on IG.

Yes that's why they say it but it just seems odd to me. I've never heard of other people doing that. I cant imagine having them introducing them like that to new people
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

My sister and I call our cousins “sister cousins” because they’re like our sisters since we grew up together.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Genetically speaking,they are 1/2 sisters,as if they came from the same mom
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Are they even identical though? They looks totally different to me.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

sadie wrote:Are they even identical though? They looks totally different to me.
They said they had genetic testing, so I do not see a reason to doubt it. It's possible they do their makeup very differently, or they had a different diet or exercise regimen growing up, causing their genes to express themselves slightly differently. I know Natalie was a wrestler for a long time; I don't know how early she started, but I know extreme muscle building at a young age can cause you to grow less tall than you were genetically disposed to, so maybe that's why she's shorter.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I know a few sets of twins that are identical twins genetically and looked like it when they were kids.
But now as adults, they don't look identical.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

I'm so happy for the baby Roques that they got to enjoy Airabella's birthday party together. To be honest, seeing how mushy lovey Drake's family talk about the boys on Facebook, I wouldn't be surprised if the boys maybe also got a little present.

It actually wouldn't be such a weird idea for Drake to throw his 4 kids a joint birthday party in March every year, wouldn't it? Time and money wise I can imagine it would be easier on him to arrange 1 instead of 3 birthday parties, and their birthdays are all so close together, it would probably be easier for his relatives in terms of coming over, as well. And it could encourage the little Roques to feel a bond with each other in relationship to their dad.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm sure nobody really cares but her sister Nicole is pregnant with another girl

Return to “JesssFam”