Wtf someone commented saying the wrap results last 6 months lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

Unread post by hannahbanana »

lol she deleted all the comments about how she was sticking her stomach out.
She can't even be a good sales person, she made it so obvious that she was.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438751895.650653.jpg
what is she even trying to say? The wrap is actually supposed to make fat just disappear?? Lol..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Calibrewd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Calibrewd »

She really has not idea what she is doing, but at least shes hustling (unlike Jess)

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovethekisses »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Wtf someone commented saying the wrap results last 6 months lol
Lol I highly doubt that

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lovethekisses wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Wtf someone commented saying the wrap results last 6 months lol
Lol I highly doubt that

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
that's why I posted laughing about if..
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I'm so tired of it works posts . Not only by Nat but every ig mom .
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

I know people who have literal ads for It Works on their cars. Super tacky.
Sweet with a sting.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Yay my first thread title!

I'm glad I stopped following Natalie a few months back. Those posts would drive me crazy. I have had to hide many a person on FB because of it :x
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

How do It Works reps even get repeat customers? My guess is they don't, except maybe a few who have a placebo effect. This product is absolute garbage. It doesn't have any redeeming features - it's not Jamberry which looks cute, it's not essential oils which, despite their dubious medical claims, at least smell good, it's just junk that does NOTHING! Anyone who even tries this once will probably see it's a crap product. So how do these people expect to make money when every customer will know they're been conned after the first try?
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Hahahahaha just when I thought she couldn't get any dumber. Before and after photos of herself? Really? She's showed her stomach in more than one video, anyone with half a brain can see she does NOT look like her before photo and her after photo is what she always looks like. If I was even remotely interested in those products I would NOT buy from her, as she comes off as rather stupid and most people don't feel comfortable giving their billing information to stupid people.

Her attempt at "before and after" photos reminds me of this video:

[video][/video]
HeavenOnlyKnows

fossilfinger wrote:How do It Works reps even get repeat customers? My guess is they don't, except maybe a few who have a placebo effect. This product is absolute garbage. It doesn't have any redeeming features - it's not Jamberry which looks cute, it's not essential oils which, despite their dubious medical claims, at least smell good, it's just junk that does NOTHING! Anyone who even tries this once will probably see it's a crap product. So how do these people expect to make money when every customer will know they're been conned after the first try?
The focus of It Works isn't actually selling their products- the focus is on signing up people under you to sell products. That's where the real money is made. Most MLM schemes are this way- it's all about building a down line. The product is completely secondary.
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pinkplease »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... This junk is all hocus pocus.
instead of spending $100 on four wraps with shipping, go to your local dollar store and buy some duct tape. Wrap yourself in it. You will get the same results.

when a person asks Natalie, or any ITworks sales rep "I wad thinking about maybe getting started and selling this. Can you help me?" Cha Ching!!! That is music to their ears. Their number one goal is to try and get people to sign up to sell this junk under their name and be on their team. That way, they can just sit back and relax and collect money as a percentage of all the suckers who signed up under them.
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... This junk is all hocus pocus.
instead of spending $100 on four wraps with shipping, go to your local dollar store and buy some duct tape. Wrap yourself in it. You will get the same results.

when a person asks Natalie, or any ITworks sales rep "I wad thinking about maybe getting started and selling this. Can you help me?" Cha Ching!!! That is music to their ears. Their number one goal is to try and get people to sign up to sell this junk under their name and be on their team. That way, they can just sit back and relax and collect money as a percentage of all the suckers who signed up under them.
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

This company, like many other pyramid schemes aka "MLM" preys upon stay at home moms. Some stay at home moms are bored and only wish there was a way to make money while being able to stay home with their baby. Ta da! Welcome to ITworks where we make that possible! You can stay at home with your baby, get fit and make money!!! This is a dream job! Now just click the link below my name and sign up. Lets make your dreams come true!!!!

and Natalie fell for it. I will never forget her first post about this saying she is feeling"so thankful to be given this amazing opportunity to work from home" #blessed
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I mean the wraps do work for a few hours but not nearly as dramatically as the sellers say. It tightens the skin just a bit and the effect lasts maybe four hours? So it works (lol) just not OMG ABS WITH ONE WRAP!!1!
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:How do It Works reps even get repeat customers? My guess is they don't, except maybe a few who have a placebo effect. This product is absolute garbage. It doesn't have any redeeming features - it's not Jamberry which looks cute, it's not essential oils which, despite their dubious medical claims, at least smell good, it's just junk that does NOTHING! Anyone who even tries this once will probably see it's a crap product. So how do these people expect to make money when every customer will know they're been conned after the first try?
The focus of It Works isn't actually selling their products- the focus is on signing up people under you to sell products. That's where the real money is made. Most MLM schemes are this way- it's all about building a down line. The product is completely secondary.
Right, I was just pointing out that this must be one of the most short-term MLM's out there...at least with others you can have a solid customer basis and therefore a solid recruiting basis for at least a short amount of time, but with this one I don't know why anyone would want to get on board after trying the product...I guess there are just too many gullible people out there!
HeavenOnlyKnows

Honestly? I've seen people get better results from Preparation H and plastic wrap.

Return to “JesssFam”