ChrisandJesss: Mint, Blush, and Baby Dust Part 60

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Mint, Blush, and Baby Dust Part 60

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Ripley wrote:i actually think that photo does look ok for having so many kids close together etc... But i also think it is edited/angled so that she looks better there than in real life. i think she took (a lot of) time to edit so that she still looks ok, but not too good so that it is believable that she could look like that. i hope you know what i am trying to say. She is trying to get ass pats for wearing a bikini despite what she looks like, but actually does not look like that. She is dishonest, manipulative and all for show.
And there is NO WAY i believe she pays even half the "rent". I would guess she pays a small amount when and if she has money, which i guess is not that often.
If she does pay half the mortgage, it's probably only a couple of hundred dollars a month at most. Her parents have owned that house for ages - they probably bought it cheap and have already paid most of the mortgage off. She's being tricky and pretending that it's a normal $400,000 mortgage, when in reality they probably owe less than $20,000.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

"She goes above and beyond for everyone but herself. She is never selfish."

laralovelara29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laralovelara29 »

Then how about Wendy and Glen ? If she truly care about her parents, she will definitely move out and take care of her mess by herself. She is never selfish but took over her parents house. Yes, I got what you trying to say, Stabby.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

If she went above and beyond for everyone but herself she would be making sure her moms house is CLEAN as well as cleaning her moms side...cooking dinner for EVERYONE not just her own litter. Pulling her weight and making up for the fact she's pushing her parents out of their own home.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Man I hate how much work keeps me from here XD I just watched the wedding video and I gotta say, her videographer sucks. The shaky cam, cars and caterers in the shot of the processional, to getting THE PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE SHOT(that's like wedding videogaphy 101).

Though I must say this is my favorite shot, that face perfectly represents all our feelings on this mess:
"Oh calm the fuck down, Jessica, this isn't your first wedding and we all know damn well this isn't going to be your last."
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

youmustbecrazy wrote:Lol, she knows. Although it still makes me wonder why we don't have a bunch of minions in here flaming us.
Michalla dawn is one of the biggest losers on instagram. 17 and 2 kids to 2 different dads. She's rude when ever someone asks her a question she doesn't like. People keep calling her an inspiration, idk why? Just because her son has a minor disability?? Wtf has she done that's inspiring? I started following because I was interested in the progress with her son but had to stop because she's such a self riteous immature retard. She says everyone thinks she's older than 17 but the way she conducts herself on insta the 17 year old in her shines very brightly.

Lol woops what came over me. Carry on everyone.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

cue the ass pats

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper