ChrisandJesss: Mint, Blush, and Baby Dust Part 60

STF2000
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Mint, Blush, and Baby Dust Part 60

Unread post by STF2000 »

I think her twin pregnancy did a number on her body, but I think she looks decent... far from disgusting. Her personality is, but her body, nah. I'm plus sized, have had two kiddos and look a million times worse than that, so I can't body shame her even if I wanted to. Lol

I guess people can say she's "brave" for posting the picture but we all know it's to quiet the pregnancy rumors. She can say she's proud of her body all she wants, but I know she's as insecure as you can get. Her questions on yahoo about being a pretty redhead, how to get her nice boobs back after having Lilia, making a big deal about two stretchmarks.. yeah, she's insecure. I just hope she doesn't project that shit onto Lilia.
laurachikachubba
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laurachikachubba »

I think she looks great lol I wish I had the confidence to show off my body the way she does after popping 4 kids out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

marshmellow wrote:I dont care if she wears a bikini or not, Infact there is no perfect bikini body. You like it, fucking wear it. But what is the need to post a pic just to prove your haters wrong ? if you love your body, go ahead. This one is simply to prove she doesn't get effected by hate and to prove she isnt pregnant. When the hate clearly gets to her and hence she feels the need to post the pic. Well thankyou Jess, you finally put an end to the constant debate on whether or not you are pregnant.
Exactly. That's why it's funny that she posted that photo.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She is trying to tell herself she is perfect. She has always had body image issues. Make up does wonders to her because I would dare not look at her without it. I wish she had some kind of makeup for her awful personality. I am a mom of two , almost three kids. I have strech marks, not a ton but a few, I say it proudly. I am no more happy with boobs, yes sure. But i dont take these things to be granted and look like a potato. I work out, I watch what I eat. yes I wear bikini. No I dont ask or convince 23.45 billion people on internet about this. No body has to including Jess. Although she should really consider wearing her body appropriate dress. Bikini is exception cause it is basically a swim wear.
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Here comes Chris to the rescue. Again. Instagrams finest knight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

HCB wrote:Forget minions coming here, how has Chris not come on here to gallantly defend his Queen Mess and portray his own context? I've always wondered that. He's so quick to talk crap on IG. How has he not come here?
He knows we would eat him alive. He's not smart enough for this forum.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

twilight_princess17 wrote:Here comes Chris to the rescue. Again. Instagrams finest knight.
"She's been through hell"
A hell of her own choosing.

ashley21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley21 »

PLEASE dont let this turn into a 5 page argument about body shaming.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

"Been through hell?" What the eff is he talking about? Oh, Stabby, you mean trapping two guys into having four kids with her, not working a real job a day in her life, dropping out of school so she can selfishly have said kids while taking over her mother's house, and having her entire family bow down to her every whim? Oh, yeah, rough life. What a douche.
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

I kind of feel bad for Chris, he strikes me as and emotional person, I believe he does love her, the problem is she has him fooled. I'm not saying I think he is this great upstanding guy, I just see an average guy, who isn't great and saying or doing the right thing and is lead more by him emotion which as we have seen has gotten him in trouble, he has his own low self esteem and think the world of her. He reminds me of someone I know and I feel bad for him too. This will not end well but it will end. Jess will never be happy with him. Lets face it she is already done with him.
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

How in God's name does she have so many people so fooled, it just boggles me.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Who is he even addressing anyway? I haven't seen one negative comment on her picture unless she's mad deleting. What was so beyond her control? I think Jess could have easily "controlled" how many kids she had. It's called birth control. See? It's even got the word "control" in it.
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

They are clearly reading here b/c I haven't seen one bad comment yet. The "ass pats" are flooding her feed as she had hoped for.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

twilight_princess17 wrote:Here comes Chris to the rescue. Again. Instagrams finest knight.
She's been through hell? Yes, because she wasn't controlling in her past relationships or anything....I honestly think he's as brainwashed as the minions and is stupidly in love with her
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She has been through hell, have you forgotten HaircutGate 2015?

twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

I don't know why either of them had to post anything. If that's how Jess really feels about herself, then it's not necessary to try and prove that to everyone who follows her. Chris only posts things to get some attention for himself I think. His post was even more unnecessary than Jess'. If they were as secure with themselves and their relationship as they try to convince people they are, then there wouldn't be any need to post things aimed at 'haters'.
The only thing I've seen being said in regards to her body lately is people asking if she's pregnant or when the next baby is due. Maybe if she stopped eating white rice and potatoes with every single meal and drinking Nesquick every single morning she wouldn't look as bloated.
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

What hell, she became a teenage mom like she wanted (see proof in screenshot thread), she had twins like she wanted, she married Drake like she wanted (obsession was real in that relationship), she had 4 children like she wanted (stated numerous times), she got back at Drake and slept with his best friend like she wanted (again screenshots), she is slowly evicting her family from their own house like she want (no house tour is proving that), she has thousands of people fawning over her via the internet like she wants (minions), she got you to marry her so quickly so she doesn't look pathetic after Drake finally had enough of her shit (married in less than a year, come on), and your kids complete the blended family she wanted to portray (against ex-wife wishes, what and b****). Sounds to me she has gotten everything she wanted. Maybe just maybe you and she should be careful what you ask for. I still feel bad for him, he obviously has it bad.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Stabbys full of shit acting like he's not judgy about appearances. Didn't he talk crap about that girl on Instagram's looks?

And what about his freakin gross spankbank photo bucket account he made private? Blah
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Stabbys full of shit acting like he's not judgy about appearances. Didn't he talk crap about that girl on Instagram's looks?

And what about his freakin gross spankbank photo bucket account he made private? Blah
?????? I missed that. Any screenshots of it?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Stabbys full of shit acting like he's not judgy about appearances. Didn't he talk crap about that girl on Instagram's looks?

Oh yea he did. I forgot her name :/ he also called a makeup page person a cake face when Jessica is one herself lol

Return to “JesssFam”