Letters to Jessica

slm387
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Letters to Jessica

Unread post by slm387 »

Hey guys. I thought it would be nice to have a place where we could write to Jessica about our thoughts on her decisions and her life.

My intention is for this to be a place where, if she wants to, she can get some insight into WHY people talk so much shit about her life. I'm sure she just writes us all off as #jealous, but there's so much to it she hasn't considered. There's genuine concern for her children, and for her. Anyone who wants to do so can use this space to express that or anything else they think she should hear for her own good and that of her kids.

So here are my thoughts:

Jessica, when I look at your life choices and background, I can clearly see your thought process as "I had a great blended family experience so it doesn't matter if my kids have 100 siblings, they'll be fine #bradybunchlife". Let's look at things from sweet little Landen's perspective: he has 6 siblings in total, 3 of whom he doesn't really know very well. His dad is MIA. His mum just brought a new guy into his life and he thinks he's his dad. He'll soon find out it's way more confusing than that. He lives in an overcrowded home with daily screaming and has to share a bed with this new guy. His mum is being pulled in 100 different directions by people needing attention, plus she spends more time talking to a camera than to him.

Jess, he will NOT have the same experience you did growing up. At all. He will most likely feel forgotten and left out among all these children and end up resenting you. Do you really think he will feel you had his best interest at heart when you made him live in an overcrowded house for years when you had the choice not to? Or when you kept on adding children to his life when you could barely afford the ones you had? Or when he had to share a bed with a guy who had a history of violence, and who you then married without really knowing? He won't remember this but he will know about it. Your parents NEVER treated you this way. It's a selfish thing to do when you have dependants.

One of your responsibilities as a mother is that of your childrens' emotional wellbeing and you are failing at that. You are not taking their feelings into account when you make decisions. Your decisions are based on Jessica's happiness and Jessica's needs only.
Of course now that they're little they think it's a riot to have so many kids around, but this will change as they grow. It will become more and more confusing, claustrophobic and frustrating for them if you don't take the time to tend to their individual emotional needs.

My hope for you is that you do not have any more kids. You cannot afford them nor deal with their emotional needs. I hope you really reevaluate your relationship with Chris. I frankly think you deserve someone who can be more of a partner and less of a mooch. I hope you gain self confidence and stop selling yourself short. You deserve better than the guys you usually end up with.
Most importantly I hope you really take the time to get to know yourself. I recommend an awesome book called 20 Something 20 Everything, it really helped me get a gage of where I was headed in my life and the changes I needed to make in order to reach my goals. Wish you the best.
HelloHolaHallo

Re: Letters to Jessica

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Dear Jessica,

Close your legs.

-HHH
laralovelara29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laralovelara29 »

Dear Jess,

Please keep your house clean.

-Lara

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Dear Jessica,

Not gonna waste my time writing you a letter since you already read everything we post anyway.

Betty
#FreeBen
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pinkplease »

dear Jessica,

what are you thinking!? Did you really think this was a good idea? really!?

Pink
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Jess,

Please stop lying to your minions. That is all.

~Vonnie Beth
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

Dear Jessica,

maybe you should have thought quite a few times before you tried to trap Drake with Landen. Trapping other men with unwanted children is a terrible action to do, and not to mention it is selfish in my opinion. I know i may come off as being mean or harsh, but this is a cold hard truth. Nobody wants to be trapped with children that you planned behind their backs. I feel bad for your kids and how they will have to grow up feeling confused as they get older, knowing who their real fathers are, etc.

please stop dragging more men into your life, you need to focus on your children and not on your relationship status or who is in your pants for the matter. I did believe you were smart at one point, but after this third marriage i am doubting your actions once more. You preached about how you were going to stay single and become a single mother which i admired you for, but then you turn around and you find another flavor of the year and it's sad to see how women like you are getting too dependent on men for everything. I feel that you should have had a backup plan for when your exes broke up with you, like getting a part time job and working hard to provide for your children, or even going back to school and getting educated. I do however believe that one day you will wake up and realize that your life is in shambles and you need to turn it around before it's too late, but at the same time i still believe that you think what you are doing is normal and it is not.
again, it is NEVER okay to be getting married several times, especially when you have multiple children who are infant/toddler age and can be affected by this badly.

Sincerely, Cat (aka can't handle truth, because Jess can't handle the truth when it's handed to her.)

P.S, Also Jess' minions need to find someone else to admire, and not someone with 4 young kids and no job with a moocher husband because those are #RelationshipGoals :?
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

Sorry for double post. YTMD is slow today, and i thought my post wasn't going through.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Dear Jess,
Please sign these papers giving me full custody over to Kyson.
Xoxo
-Rodger
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

Double post.
Last edited by reyisawesome on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

Dear Jessica,

Please have your tubes tied. You don't deserve anymore innocent babies to drag into your mess of a life.
laralovelara29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laralovelara29 »

Dear Jessica,

Please buy some new shirts and pants (and panties? I hope it's not black in color too lol) for your husband.

-Lara

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

rodgerdodger wrote:Dear Jess,
Xoxo
-Rodger
That's a bit much...
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ChanelleJo wrote:
rodgerdodger wrote:Dear Jess,
Xoxo
-Rodger
That's a bit much...
eh people say the same thing about adopting taylers son.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

laralovelara29 wrote:Dear Jessica,

Please buy some new shirts and pants (and panties? I hope it's not black in color too lol) for your husband.

-Lara

eww. I sure hope she has bought new undies since being with Chris since people found pictures of her in clothes from when she was in high school that she still wears. I would sure hope her intimate clothes weren't from back then too lol
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Jessica,

Please don't get pregnant again for another five years (or more). Go get a degree girl! & Stop being so caught up in romantic relationships when the only relationships you should be focused on are the ones with your kids!

-Mary

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
thepinkumbrella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thepinkumbrella »

Dear Jessica,
Please get some real friends who actually care enough about you to tell you when you're making a bad decision. Friends who will set you straight, slap you if needed, before you mess up your life even more. Cortney, Mimi and Janelle don't have your best interests at heart. They just don't want to hurt your precious feelings. And please, please go back to school. One class a semester if that's all you can handle. Mimi did it, you can too. In one of your old videos, you said nothing could stop you from finishing school and getting a steady reliable job to support your children. Where did that Jessica go? And where is the present day Jessica headed in life? Ask yourself that.
-Pink
Fear is the mind killer.
erinthgreat28
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by erinthgreat28 »

long time lurker here. i have to say, the more i watch her videos, the more i want to call the president and inform him that people like this need to be confined somewhere so that my hard earned tax dollars don't keep going to her pockets. how many more children is this woman going to bring into the world, ONLY to use them as traps for men? the worst part? her documenting it for the entire world to see. i don't understand, nor do i get it.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

There was a period last year when I really thought those kids were your first priority and that you were going to get your shit together. I thought maybe having to move back home and become a single mom of four kids would be a big wake-up call for you. But the months went by and you stayed put...Mimi's house, no job, no college...and then you started playing around with guys before your divorce even went through, cheating with your friend's boyfriend in some petty revenge plot...even after all that, I still had a little bit of hope that you'd realize what a mess you were and get your shit together, hope that you'd stop being such a selfish bitch and provide for the children you made. And then I came back after a few months and found you were ENGAGED to some new guy, Chris. Landen hadn't even had his first birthday, and you were already getting married again. And this guy had threatened the mother of his children with a KNIFE. It's then that I kind of lost all hope that your kids would ever have a healthy, happy childhood. As if it wasn't bad enough to bring a new man in their lives so soon, how could you allow a man with known anger issues and a violent history around them...and then JOKE about it? Do you really think a house full of 11 people, including 6 children, is a great environment for someone who "acts on emotion?"

What about your kids? How many men will pass in and out of their lives before their 18th birthdays? How many half-siblings? How many step-siblings they're told to welcome and love like a family member that was there all along, only to never see them again after a couple years? How many weddings will they be in? How many staged photoshoots in matching clothes while they're screaming on the inside? I'm so scared that when they get older, they'll have no outlet to relieve their stress and pain and will do things like cut or use drugs or try and have a baby of their own.

I have no hope or faith in you, Jessica. You've proven time and time again that you weren't, and still aren't, ready to be a mother. Yet here you are. And it must SUCK. But you know what? I don't give a shit. You don't have the luxury of being young and stupid anymore, even if you ARE young and stupid. You brought those children into the world, and right now they aren't your priority...YOU are your priority, and everyone knows it. YOU know it. You MUST know, underneath all the self-deluded little validations you tell yourself, underneath the words of all the people that enable you, that YOU FUCKED UP.

Prove me wrong. Please, please, prove me wrong and show everyone that you can be a good mom.

Your life outside of those four children is over, and will be for a very long time. The sooner you realize that, the better. The longer you wait to get it together, the more therapy your kids will need.
1) Find a therapist. I'm not being snarky. Therapy can help you come to terms with your own past, your fears, why you need to be wanted...
2) Get that disgusting man out of your bed and out of your family's life. You have your own problems without taking on two more children and a big man-baby.
3) Enroll in school. Weekends, nights, online, whatever you need to to get a degree ASAP. You have an UNBELIEVABLE support system and babysitting pool. Use that help to be able to go to school!
4) Vlog or blog every day. Yes, EVERY DAY. Ride the YouTube gravy train for as long as you possibly can. You still might have to get a job outside of YouTube to be able to support yourself and your kids independently. DO IT...SAVE...so you can...
5) Move out on your own. Your mom and dad deserve a home of their own. And think how much pride you would feel being able to afford your own apartment, without any help from a man, without any help from your parents.
6) Work your ass off for at least the next decade. Quit bringing random guys into your childrens' lives. Learn about child psychology and conflict management (you're gonna need it.) Someday, maybe you'll find your prince, get married, have a white picket fence and be a stay-at-home mom. BUT NOT NOW, or even SOON. Your kids need stability and your 100% attention.

What gives me the right to tell you what to do? Nothing. I'm 99% sure you won't even read this. But despite all the snark, despite the memes and the rude comments, most of us want you to succeed in giving your kids a good life. Most of us want you to get mental help, settle into a career, and live your life without drama. ALL of us want your kids to grow up happy. Many of us come from divorced families, abusive/neglectful families, childhood traumas...and we would never wish that on anyone. We just want you to do right by your family and give your kids a fighting chance at a well-adjusted life. My fear is that if things don't change, if their childhoods continue to be so crazy, they'll end up cutting, drinking, using drugs, or even committing suicide. You know why, Jessica? Because I've been there. And an unstable childhood, even at 2 or 3, can set the stage for a lifetime of mental and emotional distress that one doesn't always know how to cope with healthily.

Please, please prove us all wrong, and get it together. For your children. You don't need a man. You don't need the picture-perfect life. You just need a dose of reality and a lot of work towards your childrens' well-being.

Good luck.
-Erika
Sweet with a sting.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Dear Jess,

More balanced meals for the kiddos.