ChrisandJesss: I Now Pronounce You Knife and Wife Part 61

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: I Now Pronounce You Knife and Wife Part 6

Unread post by Yue195 »

misskaila93 wrote:He gave her a fake flower to represent the fake love between them.
Lol dead!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

pinkplease wrote:I am wondering if it is a violation of her privacy when someone goes into her personal/private fb and takes screenshots of things that she doesn't choose to display for public viewing and then posts it here for everyone to see and talk about.

this tv show that ppl are talking about now, how did you get this info? I wasn't sure so I went back some pages to look. It appears as though there is someone here who is friends with Jess on her personal, private fb and that is where the screenshots came from? Is that right?

On her personal fb, she has it on very private settings not even displaying her friends list to the public. The public can not see all this if they look her up on fb since she blocked it all on private settings.

The company and network that supposedly offered her this show now is displayed on here because of a screenshot from her private fb.

I was just wondering if it is really ok for someone to become friends with a you tuber on their personal, locked settings, private fb and take screenshots of things on it and post them here for discussion?

anything a YouTuber chooses to make public is one thing but it seems very different to post things from their personal/private settings fb? Perhaps I am mistaken but this is where these screenshots of her conversations about this came from isn't it?
Uhmm well the way i see it, is that Jessica chose to accept this person as a friend on her personal account. If that person comes here (or anywhere) and reports/gossips whatever about what they saw, then so be it. They can do it. To answer your question, it may not be "ok" because it not something a true friend would do, but other than that, i don't see it as a big deal. It is the risk you take when you have Facebook.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Psht. Jess totally did the flower thing and then said Chris did it.

They are like little middle schoolers...
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

misskaila93 wrote:He gave her a fake flower to represent the fake love between them.
All the lol's.

Return to “JesssFam”