CHRIS'S EX WIFE FACEBOOK PAGE

fauxlee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CHRIS'S EX WIFE FACEBOOK PAGE

Unread post by fauxlee »

did some digging and found his ex's Facebook page. just curious if she knows that jess exploits her children, cayden and tommy? i know id be pissed!
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: CHRIS'S EX WIFE FACEBOOK PAGE

Unread post by sadie »

Yea she posted something on twitter about it.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Woah, ease up there on the caps lock ;)
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

She knows about it alright. It's been well discussed on the main thread. Also, an ex member here tweeted her a lot about it in the past so we know for sure she knows.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

The fact that she is like a 10 and Jess is a 2. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

I wouldn't normally say that but damn is that a downgrade (not that he's particularly attractive IMO, Jess's SO's have gotten progressively less attractive.)

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I'd love to know how Chris got that beautiful women to marry him because he's repulsive inside and out.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Somebody please take a screenshot when I click on it and I can't see anything, ugh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
fauxlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fauxlee »

AutumnLane wrote:Somebody please take a screenshot when I click on it and I can't see anything, ugh

u have to be logged into Facebook to see it.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sorry for the caps locks, folks! so does anyone know if she's actually ok with this? i can't find the thread where everyone discussed it
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

No, she's not okay with it. Jess does not care though. It was discussed few threads ago.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

fauxlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fauxlee »

ChanelleJo wrote:No, she's not okay with it. Jess does not care though. It was discussed few threads ago.
i can't find it. can someone link it here? she could totally go to court and make it stop, and it'll work. Jess is such a bitch wow
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Please nobody contact her. It will achieve nothing other than making yourself and this site look like a bunch of stalkers
fauxlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fauxlee »

definitely not going to contact her, thats creepy. i was just wondering how everyone knows his ex knows about the videos. i can't seem to find the thread
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm just gonna remove the link. It's not needed to know at all.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
laralovelara29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laralovelara29 »

Lol Jess doesn't give a shit about it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

We know she knows because we had a member who is probably still here under a new name, named jrgold and she was potato as fuck and took everything way too far. Even went so far as to message Wendy.
#FreeBen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

blackbetty wrote:We know she knows because we had a member who is probably still here under a new name, named jrgold and she was potato as fuck and took everything way too far. Even went so far as to message Wendy.
Lmao I remember jrgold trying to get ass pats for messaging Wendy and she ended up looking insane. She was also user primrose and would mention how she would purposely troll Jess and it would literally rage her if Jess didn't reply back. Last I heard, shes been suspended from IG because she kept making too many IG accounts everytime Jess would block her. Even had multiple FB accounts. What a loser.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

user123_ wrote:I'd love to know how Chris got that beautiful women to marry him because he's repulsive inside and out.
He could be a very nice person, but just really quiet. I don't get kind vibes from him, but he could be somebody who is very caring. I do think he's great with kids, but he does give off weird vibes. Not predatory, but just like he was the strange dweeby kid who was picked on a lot and is now a bully, but a softie. I don't know.

But I heard that his ex wife got pregnant with Tommy and then she felt pressure to marry him due to the pregnancy.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

Not_Pregnant wrote:
user123_ wrote:I'd love to know how Chris got that beautiful women to marry him because he's repulsive inside and out.
He could be a very nice person, but just really quiet. I don't get kind vibes from him, but he could be somebody who is very caring. I do think he's great with kids, but he does give off weird vibes. Not predatory, but just like he was the strange dweeby kid who was picked on a lot and is now a bully, but a softie. I don't know.

But I heard that his ex wife got pregnant with Tommy and then she felt pressure to marry him due to the pregnancy.
Nah, I think he's just a dick through and through. (Antagonizing people in IG comments, forcing his kids to drive hours at a time to his fuckbuddy's house, purposely ignoring his ex's wishes, etc.)
Sweet with a sting.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

sugarbee wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:

Nah, I think he's just a dick through and through. (Antagonizing people in IG comments, forcing his kids to drive hours at a time to his fuckbuddy's house, purposely ignoring his ex's wishes, etc.)
He's definitely passive. Jess likes being in control and getting him to do things she wants, and he's good with kids, but he seems like a bully to adults and teenages but good with children. Not parenting, but playing.
mia0212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mia0212 »

I looked the girl up just to see if she was really as attractive as you guys suggested... I think Jess is better looking, personally.

Disclaimer: no I did not contact her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”