Jesssfam: Our Marriage is a Sham, Part 63

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Our Marriage is a Sham, Part 63

Unread post by olemama »

Esraa20 wrote:Wow. So in a weeks time Lilia has to go to: school, dance class; tapp class and girls scouts?
Isn't that a bit much? Excuse my ignorance but is it normal for children to do so many things in The US?
Ordinarily I would say that is a lot of activities for a kid in full-day kindergarten. But Lilia lives in a highly chaotic environment at home with only one parent (Jessica). She sees her biological dad on some weekends but he is not involved in the Lilia's daily care (feeding, grooming, helping with homework, reading to her, playing games with her). So I feel her structured day at kindergarten as well as structured activities after school are a godsend for Lilia.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

Maisie_Claire wrote:Look how obviously brown his eyes are in that picture! Didn't she claim he had the greenest eyes she's ever seen? He is starting to look more like drake imo, he's getting cuter def growing into those big eyes.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
He's Drake's twin now [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

olemama wrote:
Esraa20 wrote:Wow. So in a weeks time Lilia has to go to: school, dance class; tapp class and girls scouts?
Isn't that a bit much? Excuse my ignorance but is it normal for children to do so many things in The US?
Ordinarily I would say that is a lot of activities for a kid in full-day kindergarten. But Lilia lives in a highly chaotic environment at home with only one parent (Jessica). She sees her biological dad on some weekends but he is not involved in the Lilia's daily care (feeding, grooming, helping with homework, reading to her, playing games with her). So I feel her structured day at kindergarten as well as structured activities after school are a godsend for Lilia.
The more activities she is in, the less time she has to spend at their he'll hole of a house. It's better for Lilia to be out of that environment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

The more Lilia is out of the house, the more likely she will realise in the far future or in their next few years that her home life is not normal and should not be a healthy leading example that is how life is. Hopefully she won't follow the same path the last three generations have walked, and have royally screwed up one way or another.

Divorce happens and it's terrible, but bumping uglies with anything with a schlong and quicky weddings with people you barely know is not how you move on from them.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

Lovehound11 wrote:
olemama wrote:
The more activities she is in, the less time she has to spend at their he'll hole of a house. It's better for Lilia to be out of that environment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm all for Jess letting her kids do all the activities, but sometimes I feel like it's just another reason for her to spend 5 minutes every video, driving her kids to their groups and teams, complaining how 'busy life is with 4 (sometimes 6) children."

IDK, it feels like a constant theme for Jess to address the 'exhaustion' issue. Granted, having the 4 kids with her most of the time can't be easy but I get the impression that she brings a lot of this on herself just so she can play the exhausted martyr card and how gets to have no time to herself or with her husband. These days she just looks completely beaten down, maybe her lifestyle is finally catching up with her?
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lol she has plastic over one of the chairs. like it's going to help with anything
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444529677.756200.jpg
I made one. :P

There isn't any photos from Gabe. I just got these from FB and IG. I was too lazy to go through the videos. Haha.
Has she been with someone every Halloween?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

yeah because she cannot be single for any 'fun' holiday
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

OneGoodThing wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444529677.756200.jpg
I made one. :P

There isn't any photos from Gabe. I just got these from FB and IG. I was too lazy to go through the videos. Haha.
Has she been with someone every Halloween?
She has, which isn't that weird except for 2014, when she had been dating Chris for like, 3 months tops and had him in her pumpkin patch picture with Landen. Girl, just take ONE pumpkin patch picture with all your kids and forget your dick of the year.
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

Ugh, seeing that got me really annoyed. I just jumped in the discussion. xd
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

Esraa20 wrote:
Oh that was you? Haha thank you! I'm now blocked and you can't see my comments anymore Image

sent out of nowhere.
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

ask_xo wrote:
Esraa20 wrote:
Oh that was you? Haha thank you! I'm now blocked and you can't see my comments anymore Image

sent out of nowhere.
Yes, that was me! :D
Oh wow! Geez Jess really can't take any criticism. -_-'
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

Esraa20 wrote:
ask_xo wrote:
Esraa20 wrote: Ugh, seeing that got me really annoyed. I just jumped in the discussion. xd

sent out of nowhere.
Yes, that was me! :D
Oh wow! Geez Jess really can't take any criticism. -_-'
True- still nothing new, sadly. And everyone that said that Chris is #1 dad because he takes care of her children? Or that I was a hater? No! He may be a father figure for them but I wouldn't say he is a good dad. And I don't hate Jess, I feel sorry for her.

sent out of nowhere.
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

Everyone's like "what a GREAT dad, driving SIX hours." No ones bringing up that he makes his young children spend 12 hours in a car everytime they visit. When I was a kid, we drove seven hours to visit my grandparents once a year and my siblings and I hated those seven hours so so much. Granted, we couldn't watch movies or play video games like I'm sure Chris' kids do. But still, 12 hours in a car is a lot for kids that young to do once or twice a month.
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

OneGoodThing wrote:Everyone's like "what a GREAT dad, driving SIX hours." No ones bringing up that he makes his young children spend 12 hours in a car everytime they visit. When I was a kid, we drove seven hours to visit my grandparents once a year and my siblings and I hated those seven hours so so much. Granted, we couldn't watch movies or play video games like I'm sure Chris' kids do. But still, 12 hours in a car is a lot for kids that young to do once or twice a month.
That is what I said in my last comment, but I couldn't post it because Jess blocked me. Image

sent out of nowhere.
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

sugarbee wrote:
sadie wrote:I don't think she told chris that she was recording that phone call because he sounded natural and like a normal person lol.
Haha yeah that's what I thought. In another circumstance, Landen and Chris talking would be adorable and heart-meltingly sweet...but it was ruined because we know that isn't going to last long, and someday, Chris will break Landen's (and the other kids') heart.
I have to say, I don't think it will be Chris' fault for "breaking the kids hearts". I honestly believe, it will be Jess that forces Chris out. She will scew around with other men. Trick him into a pregnancy he doesn't want and they can't cope with. He will leave because of being treated like crap. I don't like the man, but I honestly think it will be Jess that drives him away and then not allow him to see the children out of spite. It will be her own selfishness (again) that will break her kids hearts!
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

ask_xo wrote:
OneGoodThing wrote:Everyone's like "what a GREAT dad, driving SIX hours." No ones bringing up that he makes his young children spend 12 hours in a car everytime they visit. When I was a kid, we drove seven hours to visit my grandparents once a year and my siblings and I hated those seven hours so so much. Granted, we couldn't watch movies or play video games like I'm sure Chris' kids do. But still, 12 hours in a car is a lot for kids that young to do once or twice a month.
That is what I said in my last comment, but I couldn't post it because Jess blocked me. Image

sent out of nowhere.
Just posted what you wanted to say. :)
They still believe Chris is the best dad ever. UGH I'm getting tired. -_-'
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

Esraa20 wrote:
ask_xo wrote:

sent out of nowhere.
Yes I saw! Lol I keep reading but I can't do more than like your comments.

sent out of nowhere.
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

ask_xo wrote:
Esraa20 wrote:
ask_xo wrote: That is what I said in my last comment, but I couldn't post it because Jess blocked me. Image

sent out of nowhere.
Yes I saw! Lol I keep reading but I can't do more than like your comments.

sent out of nowhere.
Hahaha, yay!

Pfff, they just keeps going. It's 1am here. Can someone take over? I'm going to bed. :)

Return to “JesssFam”