sad that all the kids at Caden's party were no where close to his age
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Vlogtober Edition, Part 64

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

How does everyone feel about Landen calling Chris dad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

SelkieSpirit wrote:How does everyone feel about Landen calling Chris dad?

Is this the new version of "Hey guys, does Jess dye Lilia's hair".

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

Referencing that screenshot of the comments on the last thread...umm, I'm 99% sure Chris' parents live in SoCal, and they stayed with them when they went to Disney. Am I wrong? And haha yeah he moved for work, sure Jess ;) If he has a job, why not share what it is? It's not like he's working for the CIA or anything. Is he a male stripper or something she'd be ashamed of? Nah, he'd be in much better shape and know how to pretend to be flirty in that case ;)
Sweet with a sting.
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

kingoflove21vher wrote:

Couldn't say because I don't know what that is Image

dhi4089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dhi4089 »

sugarbee wrote:Referencing that screenshot of the comments on the last thread...umm, I'm 99% sure Chris' parents live in SoCal, and they stayed with them when they went to Disney. Am I wrong? And haha yeah he moved for work, sure Jess ;) If he has a job, why not share what it is? It's not like he's working for the CIA or anything. Is he a male stripper or something she'd be ashamed of? Nah, he'd be in much better shape and know how to pretend to be flirty in that case ;)
Chris is working for amazon warehouse in graveyard shifts. I haven't followed her for a while, so that might have changed.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I thought Chris' parents lived in SoCal too. Didn't Chis put on one of the court things that he was spending time with the kids at his parents place down there when Ashley was not happy he was taking the kids up to Jess's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SelkieSpirit wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:

Couldn't say because I don't know what that is Image
Lol, it wasn't anything against you personally jsyk. I meant Landen calling Chris daddy has been mentioned/discussed quite a bit and that it's going to turn into the new "Jess must dye Lilia's hair" comment that so many people seem to get annoyed over.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Oh I'm sorry. I'm new here and there is so much to read through. :/

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry & welcome I was on my phone. And well, to answer your question I don't see a problem with it (despite the fact it will obviously affect him when Jess and Chris break up within the next year or two) because he's a child and has known nothing else. Kyson (and Kaden) doing so is wrong in my opinion whether Drake is in their life or not, if Jess and Chris had been together for more than a year maybe but I don't know it just bothers me. If Lilia were to call him dad that would be even worse, but hopefully that won't ever happen because Gabe is a good father no matter how Jess has painted him in the past.

Which, in reference of that why the hell is Jess not calling her daughter by her real name. It doesn't even seem like a nickname because it's what Jessica originally wanted to name her. I find it disrespectful to Gabe and Lilia tbh (that's just my two cents). I'm blowing it a bit out of proportionate maybe, but it just irks me for some reason.

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

It's a nickname.. That's like me getting mad when people call me Cami vs Camila.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But there's a difference in the fact I've gathered that Jess wanted to name her Lili/Lily/w.e and Gabe didn't. If my mom wanted to name me Calliope but my dad didn't and they named me Calli and split and then my mom took to calling me Calliope instead? If my partner shortened our daughter's name because of something like that'd I would be annoyed. Not that I'm saying Gabe is. Obviously the example is different because that's lengthening and not shortening it. It's not really a big deal just something that I personally side eye because it seems to be done exclusively by Jess.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Can we please just start a petition to force her to mop her damn floors!?!?!? I know there's a Pinterest quote about your kids not remembering the sticky floors and pile of dirty laundry and whatnot but her floors look so unsanitary!! And all her kids are constantly playing down there. I wouldn't want my son playing his cars or Legos on her floors or crawling or walking barefoot. She takes that Pinterest quote to a whole other level.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

kingoflove21vher wrote:But there's a difference in the fact I've gathered that Jess wanted to name her Lili/Lily/w.e and Gabe didn't. If my mom wanted to name me Calliope but my dad didn't and they named me Calli and split and then my mom took to calling me Calliope instead? If my partner shortened our daughter's name because of something like that'd I would be annoyed. Not that I'm saying Gabe is. Obviously the example is different because that's lengthening and not shortening it. It's not really a big deal just something that I personally side eye because it seems to be done exclusively by Jess.

^^^That is exactly what I was saying! It annoys me when Jess refers to Lilia as Lily. I wonder what Gabe thinks of it, since he didn't like the name Lily in the first place and compromised with Lilia.

OT, but I don't like the name Lily either. Once upon a time, I loved it and wanted to use it for my firstborn daughter, but then I had a terrible roommate named Lily. And Jess's obsession with the name has turned me off from it completely.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

vonniebeth wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:But there's a difference in the fact I've gathered that Jess wanted to name her Lili/Lily/w.e and Gabe didn't. If my mom wanted to name me Calliope but my dad didn't and they named me Calli and split and then my mom took to calling me Calliope instead? If my partner shortened our daughter's name because of something like that'd I would be annoyed. Not that I'm saying Gabe is. Obviously the example is different because that's lengthening and not shortening it. It's not really a big deal just something that I personally side eye because it seems to be done exclusively by Jess.

^^^That is exactly what I was saying! It annoys me when Jess refers to Lilia as Lily. I wonder what Gabe thinks of it, since he didn't like the name Lily in the first place and compromised with Lilia.

OT, but I don't like the name Lily either. Once upon a time, I loved it and wanted to use it for my firstborn daughter, but then I had a terrible roommate named Lily. And Jess's obsession with the name has turned me off from it completely.
^^^hahaha that reminds me of that quote " you don't know how many people you hate until you have to name a baby".
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

vonniebeth wrote:

^^^hahaha that reminds me of that quote " you don't know how many people you hate until you have to name a baby".
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I don't know why she portrays Gabe as a bad father - on his IG Lilia is always happy
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

On the subject of Chris's job, I know it was mentioned that he works nights but in that vlog a few days ago Jessica said he usually starts at 7 but was starting at 10 that particular morning...is that an indication that he might have changed jobs? Or can 'working nights' mean 'usually working nights'? I'm not being snarky/sarcastic, that genuinely confused me! The only people I know who work nights work consistently every night unless it's a day off.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

did Caden even know all those kids at his party?
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

dhi4089 wrote:
sugarbee wrote:Referencing that screenshot of the comments on the last thread...umm, I'm 99% sure Chris' parents live in SoCal, and they stayed with them when they went to Disney. Am I wrong? And haha yeah he moved for work, sure Jess ;) If he has a job, why not share what it is? It's not like he's working for the CIA or anything. Is he a male stripper or something she'd be ashamed of? Nah, he'd be in much better shape and know how to pretend to be flirty in that case ;)
Chris is working for amazon warehouse in graveyard shifts. I haven't followed her for a while, so that might have changed.
That's not a job you move 6 hours away from your kids for, though.
Sweet with a sting.

Return to “JesssFam”