Jess:New Year, New House, Same Mess.
fofoqueira
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesss(Fam): New Year, Same Mess - Part 67

Unread post by fofoqueira »

classof2015 wrote:I was looking at the yard sale page after I typed her name in this came up
I'm sorry but isn't this where she sat and leaked on after she gave birth? I know it's a old post but still.
It’s SO gross that she is selling that!
WheresMyCoffee wrote:new thread name: Jess is selling her Mess
+1
fofoqueira {f.} (também: boca-mole, enredadeira, alcoviteira) gossiper {subst.}
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

yummles wrote:Jess wastes A LOT of money on useless crap. Girl, a Bissell Green machine is about $500. Please order one!! You could clean that disgusting couch and rugs once and for all [FACE WITH MEDICAL MASK]

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

or better yet, she can RENT ONE.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

malal22 wrote:I just went back and watched her baby #4 videos (where she talks about NOT being pregnant but their plans to TTC, and then her pregnant explanation video less than a month later).

She is such a liar hahaha. Rewatching those videos just gave me such second hand embarrassment for her. Like how on earth does she think people will believe what she says? It's so obvious that she's lying just by the way she exaggerates everything and looks away and laughs.

I definitely think she'll be pregnant soon if not already. Since she's "an adult now" moving out of her moms house, its perfect timing. Definitely thinking it will come on their engagement "anniversary" or they will TTC on that date. They don't have a November baby after all
Maybe that is WHY they are moving... She is preggo and Mimi finally put her foot down. No more babies under her roof.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

malal22 wrote:I just went back and watched her baby #4 videos (where she talks about NOT being pregnant but their plans to TTC, and then her pregnant explanation video less than a month later).

She is such a liar hahaha. Rewatching those videos just gave me such second hand embarrassment for her. Like how on earth does she think people will believe what she says? It's so obvious that she's lying just by the way she exaggerates everything and looks away and laughs.

I definitely think she'll be pregnant soon if not already. Since she's "an adult now" moving out of her moms house, its perfect timing. Definitely thinking it will come on their engagement "anniversary" or they will TTC on that date. They don't have a November baby after all
There's an old vlog too (from when she was pregnant with the twins) and said something like, "I WILL finish college, and I refuse to be another statistics!" And kept going on and on about how being a mom won't stop her from succeeding.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I have brown microfiber couches too, and it is so easy to stain them. There are 2 things she could do to fix the problems. Stop letting your kids eat wherever they want, make them eat in the kitchen. Also, the steam cleaner is your BFF! She needs one, or at least rent one every month and clean the rugs and the couches.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Jessica1982
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessica1982 »

kiwi wrote:I have brown microfiber couches too, and it is so easy to stain them. There are 2 things she could do to fix the problems. Stop letting your kids eat wherever they want, make them eat in the kitchen. Also, the steam cleaner is your BFF! She needs one, or at least rent one every month and clean the rugs and the couches.

I totally agree with you! I also have microfiber couches and they are super easy to clean i use windex i have noticed it cleans them better than oxyclean stain remover but in order to keep them clean she must do it once a week or even twice a month but by the looks she probably has never clean them at all. She is jusy plain lazy and i can already picture the new house looking dirty within weeks of moving in.

Return to “JesssFam”