JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

okthen
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by okthen »

Im looking I remember that video and no Jess didnt make it private with the twins on a helicopter tour. Its there called We're Flying. Its playing fine for me its not private
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

okthen wrote:Drake has sunk to a brand new low. Hes now stealing pictures that belong to Jess that she took and posted to her social media and he is uploading them to his own facebook. He trying to look like a family man with pictures of his sons now problem is those are not his pictures. Fuck you Drake! If you wanna post pictures of your sons then maybe you should take the time to see them and take your own pictures not steal pictures from Jess's social media that feature her house in the background. Sick sick sick to do that.
I posted more about this in Drakes category on here I see he has his own as well natalie and drake its called.
Is that you, Jess? You seem awfully worked up about nothing
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk[/quote]
In the 80s the english department of education had to stop teaching the basic recessive, dominant gene part in human biology as too many children were ousting their parents infidelity
Well so I was told, and they swore it was true.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk[/quote]

That is almost certainly bullshit
realredhead91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by realredhead91 »

atr1252 wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
I'm pretty sure she has brown eyes as well. I've noticed most of the time that brown and blue eyed parents often end up with a brown eyed baby. Although there is still half the chance of blue eyes. Both jess and Chris have blue eyes, chances are pretty high it will be blue eyed, even green but I doubt brown.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
There's only half a chance of having a blue eyed baby if Ashley is a carrier. I don't remember what race Ashley is, hispanic? But I don't think she has caucasian in her so most likely she doesn't carry the gene for blue eyes, which means any kids she has with Chris (or anyone) will have brown eyes every time.
Since Jess and Chris both have blue eyes, they will have a blue eyed child unless there is some kind mutation. If either of them carried the gene for brown eyes then their eyes would be brown. I'm not entirely sure if blue eyed parents can have a green eyed baby, so anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
Oh it's definitely possible! My mom and her ex both had blue eyes and my 3 siblings all were born with green. Then my dad also had blue eyes, I was born with blue and My little brother was born with green!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
In the 80s the english department of education had to stop teaching the basic recessive, dominant gene part in human biology as too many children were ousting their parents infidelity
Well so I was told, and they swore it was true.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Lol I don't know if that is true but a couple weeks ago I did just that. Either that or a hospital switched the son at birth lol. I am going to school for medical laboratory science and once a year we go over to the junior high school and blood type the kids, well on the permission slip the parent is supposed to write the parents blood types so the child can guess their own blood type. His said mom is O+ and dad is O+ positive. The boy was B+ we even asked to prick his finger again so we could double check. Sure enough B+ the second time too. And all the kids got sent home with slips stating their blood type. Oops lol.
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

Lol I don't know if that is true but a couple weeks ago I did just that. Either that or a hospital switched the son at birth lol. I am going to school for medical laboratory science and once a year we go over to the junior high school and blood type the kids, well on the permission slip the parent is supposed to write the parents blood types so the child can guess their own blood type. His said mom is O+ and dad is O+ positive. The boy was B+ we even asked to prick his finger again so we could double check. Sure enough B+ the second time too. And all the kids got sent home with slips stating their blood type. Oops lol.[/quote]

Actually, its possible to not have either of your parents blood types. I'm O+ and my mom and dad are A+. My sister is the same, O+. Our parents are really our parents, no cheating happened. What happened is that was 1 grandparent from each of my parents had O+ and my parents were each carriers of O+. So there was a chance. My aunt and her 2 youngest kids have the same situation. It can happen
Last edited by reyisawesome on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Someone's a little too worked up... If he waned to show off his sons at their first game I don't see the issue of taking the pictures. If I see a picture I like of a family member I'll take it and put it on my social media did he caption anything? Did he say that he's so proud f them and so glad to be there for them? I'm assuming no since I haven't seen the posts and I really don't care. I think it's fine but he should go see his kids more.
TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016041 ... 0a2bc3.jpg[/img]

It's the featured picture section of his profile, which It looks like he's using to show off his favourite pictures.

It's a bit creepy he stole pictures from Jess but I wouldn't necessary say he is taking them to make it seem like he's father of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I posted this on the Nat and Drake thread. But thought I would post it here too as the other person posted in both places. Btw... Okthen, you seem incredibly upset that he's done that. Is there a reason why? Considering they're not your kids or anything.

I regularly send pics to my ex and he puts them on his FB. He puts them there as our kids are cute, and he wants to show them off. Like any father would. He sees them occasionally and takes his own pics. But as I mostly have them, I'm taking more pics then he is. I don't see an issue with it.

Wasn't drakes mum there too? Can we be sure the tball pics aren't hers and she sent to both Jess and Drake? The house pic would have to be Jess' ones. So slightly more weirder.
LovelyFlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LovelyFlowers »

I agree it's a bit creepy.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I don't find it creepy at all. Those are his children. I just find it weird because he should go to see them himself (which I'm sure the boys would love) instead of posting pics of when HE should have been there for them. I hope that makes sense lol

TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

I'm not normally one to defend Drake but before any one slashes him (I understand his track record), there could have been a legitimate excuse as the why he wasn't there. Again I get he doesn't have a good track record but baseball/sports is his thing and something I'm sure he would be excited about.

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

I don't find it "creepy" either. My daughter's father screenshots my whatsapp profile pic and make it his and the pictures i send him are posted on his fb.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Jess has definitely changed! Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016041 ... 51937f.jpg[/img]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

She still looks creepy.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

emma101 wrote:Jess has definitely changed! Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016041 ... 51937f.jpg[/img]

I think she still looks like that when she's not wearing makeup except not as red.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

He's got all 4 of his kids featured there.. who cares where he got the pictures! I don't think it's creepy.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Yeah I don't get why you need to get so worked up about it and it's not creepy. My family likes to post pictures of my son from my FB because they want to. It's not like he's pretending that he was there. Off topic but Jenelle from TM2 has been caught 'stealing' pictures that her mom sends her of Jace and pretends to act like she was with him when she's in another state partying.
Maybe Drake really couldn't be there, for all we know Jess is the type to tell drake at the last minute about the game. Didn't drake say that Jess would ask him to take the boys on days that she knew he couldn't?
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I don't find Drake posting pictures of HIS kids creepy. After all, he is their father as much as Jess wishes that her new flavor of the month was the father. I think it would be weird if he posted pictures of Lilia. There's strangers with "fan" pages that post pictures of the kids, so why can't Drake? Like I've said before, I don't think Jess is telling us the whole story.

Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

Honestly, I think Drake is not only paying more child support, but is seeing them a hell of a lot more than Jess lets on. It's probably still not enough, and it doesn't change him being a serial adulterer and general irresponsible twit, but I just bear in mind that we are hearing all this from a VERY unreliable source. ;)
:shock:

Return to “JesssFam”