JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

dsankey4 wrote:I just don't think she even thinks of her kids and their future. Though it shouldn't matter, kids bully kids and it only gets worse all the way through high school. Lilia will wear a label because she was born of teenaged parents. People will think less of her for that.

Then when they figure out that 5 kids have the same mom, but there are 3 different fathers those kids will wear more labels and they will hate her for it.

Jessica must think she is really mature, being a mother to so many at age 24 when in reality she's so far from being a decent parent it isn't even funny. She literally just wants to play house. Why can't you enjoy a relationship that is strong and take things slow? I personally feel she has children to trap these guys in her life and now it's the kids who will always suffer for her poor choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How often do kids' parents even come up in conversation? Maybe it's because I don't live in a small town, but I can honestly say I didn't know anything about anyone's parents. Even with my best friends I only knew surface details.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Has she ever said what chris does for work? I always thought he had a good job but someone made the comment that she supports all of her men?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ArielLipstick wrote:
dsankey4 wrote:I just don't think she even thinks of her kids and their future. Though it shouldn't matter, kids bully kids and it only gets worse all the way through high school. Lilia will wear a label because she was born of teenaged parents. People will think less of her for that.

Then when they figure out that 5 kids have the same mom, but there are 3 different fathers those kids will wear more labels and they will hate her for it.

Jessica must think she is really mature, being a mother to so many at age 24 when in reality she's so far from being a decent parent it isn't even funny. She literally just wants to play house. Why can't you enjoy a relationship that is strong and take things slow? I personally feel she has children to trap these guys in her life and now it's the kids who will always suffer for her poor choices.

How often do kids' parents even come up in conversation? Maybe it's because I don't live in a small town, but I can honestly say I didn't know anything about anyone's parents. Even with my best friends I only knew surface details.
I doubt Lilia will get made fun of just because her parents were young.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Why would the kids get bullied for having teen parents? It is very rare where I live and even then people don't get bullied for it. The three different dad thing will raise eyebrows if they all go to the same school, people know they're siblings and have 3 different surnames but still, her friends will get over it.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Has she ever said what chris does for work? I always thought he had a good job but someone made the comment that she supports all of her men?

we looked it up. He works at an Amazon fulfillment center. She always states that he has to get up at 5:00AM like it's the worst thing in the world and he deserves a medal for it. Meanwhile it's 3:30AM for me rn and I have to BE at work at 5:00AM, sometimes 4AM, and I do physical labor inside of a warehouse.

I remember r before Messica spiraled out of control and was j pregnant with the twins she said Drake worked at Golden Corral and made "good money" lol

she has no sense of what hard work is, but that's the way it is when you have never worked a day in your life.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Return to “JesssFam”