JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

Unread post by Britxo »

I loved the part where Jess tells Amber and Gabe to make a YouTube channel (can't remember the correct time stamp)
and Amber goes: Yeah, we'll name it "GabeandAmberrr (3 r's just like the 3 s')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

This comment tho. Also someone said that Jess only has two baby daddies, not three, because drake left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

tayyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:Jess literally makes a joke about having too many kids every clip of the vlog. Like yeah, we get it and no it's not humorous.
This vlog really shows that: Too many kids and you can't discipline them (Kyson spitting on the floor of the movie theatre). Too many kids and you can't be bothered to put bedsheets on their beds and make sure the beds are made. Too many kids and you make them happy by feeding them endless crap (For Lilia's birthday-doughnuts, orange juice, chocolate milk, slurpies, popcorn, McDonald's ice cream and soda-Jeeezus!!) Too many kids and you can't be bothered to supervise your littlest and you allow him to go around the eating area of McDonald's in bare feet, sampling the other kid's leftovers (Nasty!!!!) Too many kids and you can't be bothered to teach your 6 year old and 4 year olds to swim despite them having lived next to a pool their entire lives!!!!! Too many kids and they will never be able to take a special trip to Hawaii or anywhere else for that matter! And now you are going to add another one to this mess. Unbelievable!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

olemama wrote:
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:Jess literally makes a joke about having too many kids every clip of the vlog. Like yeah, we get it and no it's not humorous.
This vlog really shows that: Too many kids and you can't discipline them (Kyson spitting on the floor of the movie theatre). Too many kids and you can't be bothered to put bedsheets on their beds and make sure the beds are made. Too many kids and you make them happy by feeding them endless crap (For Lilia's birthday-doughnuts, orange juice, chocolate milk, slurpies, popcorn, McDonald's ice cream and soda-Jeeezus!!) Too many kids and you can't be bothered to supervise your littlest and you allow him to go around the eating area of McDonald's in bare feet, sampling the other kid's leftovers (Nasty!!!!) Too many kids and you can't be bothered to teach your 6 year old and 4 year olds to swim despite them having lived next to a pool their entire lives!!!!! Too many kids and they will never be able to take a special trip to Hawaii or anywhere else for that matter! And now you are going to add another one to this mess. Unbelievable!
Yes yes yes. I want to like this a thousand times.

Sorry kids! The most fun you'll ever have is going to the playground, swimming in the dirty pool, and the occasional trip to McDonald's!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

The boys are out of luck but I do think gabe will take lilia on a vacation when she's older.
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

Annavi04 wrote:In the recent video I noticed that Kyson is often including himself in things to get attention...

Instance 1: Lilia is saying she isnt scared anymore now that shes 6, but that she wont go skydiving and Kyson jumps in saying "I did!"

Instance 2: Jess is talking to Caden about not sitting on the floor because people probably spit on it and then Kyson immediately spits on the floor

Instance 3: Lilia is telling jokes and Kyson comes in and tells a joke too

Ive noticed it on other videos but especially in this one. It seems like he really wants to please Jess and get more of her attention. Im sure its hard for him having to share her with so many kids plus Chris as well.. Poor kid..

Did anyone else notice this?
That whole bit with Kyson in the movie theatre was so cringe worthy.

"Not OUR children! OUR children don't do things like that!"

dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

gemmie wrote:God, it's got to be one hell of a show seeing that family walk in somewhere like that donut shop. A woman with with 6 small children with a big, pregnant belly who has a video camera that she's constantly sticking in her kids' faces. Sigh...
They probably know her and talk shit about her too since she takes the kids there all the time. I'm a baker, and some of our more frequent customers are a little questionable and for sure talked about. I'm sure a young looking, pregnant woman with 6 kids does not go unnoticed, and she probably gets some comments made behind her back.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I used to like jess.. But I can not stand how she goes on and on about how many kids she has and how she deserves a medal for the simplest things.. the main reason she wanted all these kids, is for shock value.. She loves having all eyes on her even if its in a bad way. She shouldve stopped after the twins..

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

quickly back to the "Jess found out the gender already" when she did the 20 week video I thought she definitely found out cause she was so giddy. And just by the title I actually thought she had "accidentally" found out and was going to give y'all major props for calling it lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

What's really annoying is seeing her minions kiss her ass for being a "super mom" just because she does the bare minimum for her kids. Wow Jess, you're so incredible for feeding your kids, giving them a bath every day, and occasionally taking them out to the park or the movies! I disagree that she planned all those kids for shock value, but rather because she's selfish and can't see how her actions (like bringing another new human being into the world) could possibly affect others. She's just obsessed with pregnancy, breastfeeding, and the infant stage. She has no identity outside of those things. There will be a day where her body will no longer be able to handle being pregnant (I do honestly think that will be the only thing to stop her at this point) and it's going to be a rude awakening for her.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

I really love that "too many kids" post.
#TooManyKids
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

HCB wrote:
olemama wrote:

Sorry kids! The most fun you'll ever have is going to the playground, swimming in the dirty pool, and the occasional trip to McDonald's!
The only special trip those kids will probably ever have is going to Disneyland... and I'm surprised she can even afford it! Now with baby #7 on the way I'm sure those trips will happen less and less
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

pllfan5 wrote:
HCB wrote:
olemama wrote: This vlog really shows that: Too many kids and you can't discipline them (Kyson spitting on the floor of the movie theatre). Too many kids and you can't be bothered to put bedsheets on their beds and make sure the beds are made. Too many kids and you make them happy by feeding them endless crap (For Lilia's birthday-doughnuts, orange juice, chocolate milk, slurpies, popcorn, McDonald's ice cream and soda-Jeeezus!!) Too many kids and you can't be bothered to supervise your littlest and you allow him to go around the eating area of McDonald's in bare feet, sampling the other kid's leftovers (Nasty!!!!) Too many kids and you can't be bothered to teach your 6 year old and 4 year olds to swim despite them having lived next to a pool their entire lives!!!!! Too many kids and they will never be able to take a special trip to Hawaii or anywhere else for that matter! And now you are going to add another one to this mess. Unbelievable!

The only special trip those kids will probably ever have is going to Disneyland... and I'm surprised she can even afford it! Now with baby #7 on the way I'm sure those trips will happen less and less
Don't forget camping with Mimi and her RV!

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Watching her videos makes me so thankful I have just one child lol. I'm horrible I know.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Does anyone follow Chris's ex? I want to know what she's like.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I really hope the twins (ESPECIALLY Kyson) find a good mentor through school or extracurricular activities because I really don't think they get enough one on one attention at home. They need more guidance and love. I fear for their futures. ☹️ It broke my heart to see Kyson reaching out for Gabe's attention in the latest vlog, poor kid needs a real father figure.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

And another thing that's been bothering me, Jess really needs to stop treating the twins as if they're the same person. They're two different people who deserve to express their individuality. I feel like Lillia and Landon get all the attention.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Double post
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I hope she realises that in 5-10 years these behaviours the kids have aren't cute anymore!
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

I just cannot believe how much junk she fed those kids in the last vlog. Chocolate milk, orange juice, donuts, slushies, popcorn and ice cream. Good lord.

It's not like this is a "treat day" because she feeds the kids half that shit all the time. They get donuts all the time, they drink chocolate milk everyday and she feeds them nothing but empty carbs and sugar. And she claims she feeds them the way she does to ensure they get the nutrients they need...

Return to “JesssFam”