JesssFam: a Year to Kill, More Seats to Fill (part 74)

Fashionista135
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: a Year to Kill, More Seats to Fill (part 74)

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

Anyone else think that the baby kind of looks like Landen if he was Chris's kid?

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I hope it's a girl. It would make her channel more interesting.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

dancingfireflame wrote:
CypKitty wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:I think It's attention and entrapment. I agree that she planned Lilia because she didn't think Gabe would break up with her. She probably planned it perfectly in her head. She would get pregnant, baby would be due after she graduates so it won't affect her education. She hoped shortly after her and Gabe would get married and would have another baby. I also think she planned the twins (not necessarily to have twins but one of them). Stupid if she did, seeing as how her and Drake weren't even together that long. Probably just so she has a story to tell that he came to the rescue when Gabe abandoned her with a newborn. Because until Drake became a dead beat, Gabe was the dead beat. You can tell she just wanted to have babies and get married. I've always wondered if she's ever confessed to someone if she did plan her kids.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
She did plan them, someone made a website about it
I know she did, I just wonder if she's ever actually admitted it to a friend or someone.

She probably thought that Gabe must stay with her, now that they have a child together. I don't know if she ever had sex-education, because if she did, I'm suprised that nobody told her that children are, first not a like a pet, but second that having children doesn't equal marriage. On the contrary, many young mothers are left alone when they get pregnant, because the boys can't handle the situation and if it's as shady as in Jessicas case, (where it clearly was a one-sided decision) I'm not surprised that it didn't work out. Yeah sure not all boys are like that, but let's face it, most 17 year-old boys can't think clear when it comes to this and the responsibility is overwhelming.

A friend of mine had an almost identical dreadful idea, first because "everybody she knew got married and all of them have children young" and than because she was close to breaking up with her boyfriend for the third time and she thought that he "must stay/come back" to her if she got pregnant. Thank god she considered this idea for only two days before realizing it, but by then she had already played around with the pill and was at risk, but didn't know until I told her. Something tells me that Jessica had similar motives, only that she really went through with the entire thing, plus she left damning evidence on the internet of her stupidity.

The lack of responsibel thinking in those girls is overwhelming, they are so busy with their own insecurities and what they want, that they will just go trough with any plan as long as it gets them what they need, damn the consequences. If the consequences come shortly after they can blame, first of all, the boy and make it seem as if they are the victims and then demand help from everyone around them, since they are too young to help themselves plus they are pregant/have a young child. All of that stuff wouldn't be necessary if they wouldn't have put themselves into that position, but hey they are "young and stupid" :x . Ok, ok I'm done ranting :D
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Dear Jess, how many times can you say "breastfeeding" in the first 90 seconds of your video? Oh, and PS: "it's been soooooo long since I breastfed a tiny newborn!" No, it's been 2 years. That's not a long time.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Dear Jess, how many times can you say "breastfeeding" in the first 90 seconds of your video? Oh, and PS: "it's been soooooo long since I breastfed a tiny newborn!" No, it's been 2 years. That's not a long time.
That's exactly what I was thinking :D
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

A while back everyone was talking about how Jess really does not know how to relate to older kids. Watching her try to interact with kids on a higher level like Caden and Tommy is almost painful to watch. Jess never really thinks much further than the toddler stage.

Yes she provides well for her kids and they look happy but she still baby talks them all the time. She just loves infants.

I mostly worry about her health. I know she states over and over that her stomach is ok to handle kids. And medical facts do back her up a bit but I just don't know. Jess as far as we know has not experienced a miscarriage and all of her kids so far are very healthy. I think about the Duggar lady who (albeit was much older) that kept having kids until she had those horrible things happen to her. I don't think Jess would survive very well with a child with major health issues. And if she had a miscarriage heaven knows we would be hearing about that for the next 20 years.

All in all Jess needs to start thinking about the kids she already has including Caden and Tommy.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Gold is for girls now? Really? And it needs a skirt with it to prove its a girl?

FFS, like thats a unisex onesie. You could've put whatever pants with it and a beanie and people would know its a boy
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

For someone who is all "screw gender stereotypes," she is trying to stereotype this baby SO HARD! :roll:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Sure boys can wear gold.
But come on, sparkles are not a boy thing.
I do think the light blue one could be unisex
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

She 100% planned lilia and 90% planned the twins. In drakes video it's hard to follow cause he speaks like he's uneducated so its confusing to follow. He said "the twins not planned" "she may say they were" that makes no sense unless she told people in real life that they were planned, then he says "she missed a couple of pills" with quotations. Which doesn't make sense since he just said that Jessica said they were planned.

What's most surprising is that she learned nothing from what happened with her and Drake, she probably just thinks he's the problem and that chris will stick around, she should at least wait 2 years after the marriage to plan a kid, her and gabe broke up after 4 yrs,they were still young but still.

As for her not breastfeeding for "sooo long" ummm landen was weaned in feb, she got pregnant in feb....so right before getting pregnant isn't that long dummy. Maybe landen weaned cause she was already pregnant and the milk started to taste bad like with kyson
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

As for her mental problem, I was watching her old vids when she was pregnant with the twins and she was talking about what she wants to be and she said "I'm obsessed with pregnancy, I love everything about it and how cool it is" or something like that, i was thinking ya clearly!! And that's when she said shes changing her major from education to some kind of nursing. She's clearly very obsessed with the newborn tiny infant stage only, she said shes excited to get to breastfeed a tiny baby again, clearly no interest in the toddler just the newborn. Ya newborns are cute but they're boring, dont do much. But i guess to her it's the most like a doll and not a real person and she likes to play with dolls
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:She 100% planned lilia and 90% planned the twins. In drakes video it's hard to follow cause he speaks like he's uneducated so its confusing to follow. He said "the twins not planned" "she may say they were" that makes no sense unless she told people in real life that they were planned, then he says "she missed a couple of pills" with quotations. Which doesn't make sense since he just said that Jessica said they were planned.

What's most surprising is that she learned nothing from what happened with her and Drake, she probably just thinks he's the problem and that chris will stick around, she should at least wait 2 years after the marriage to plan a kid, her and gabe broke up after 4 yrs,they were still young but still.

As for her not breastfeeding for "sooo long" ummm landen was weaned in feb, she got pregnant in feb....so right before getting pregnant isn't that long dummy. Maybe landen weaned cause she was already pregnant and the milk started to taste bad like with kyson
Just my opinion on the Drake thing... I took it as she told him she had missed a few pills and that he didn't buy it thus the air quotes. I think the only reason she may have said they were planned is because there is a sort of stigma sometimes attached to accidental or unplanned pregnancies. I don't think for one second Jess has ever admitted that the twins were planned.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I took it as she planned the pregnancy behind his back, so as far as he was concerned, they weren't planned. But she told him she missed a few pills and he doesn't believe her. But they never discussed planning the twins, she had an ulterior motive. Then maybe she was telling people they were planned to make him look even worse?? Who knows. As far as I know, she never admitted to planning the twins. But you can tell in her pregnancy test video, he wasn't happy about it. So clearly he didn't plan it. But he also didn't use protection.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dancingfireflame wrote:I took it as she planned the pregnancy behind his back, so as far as he was concerned, they weren't planned. But she told him she missed a few pills and he doesn't believe her. But they never discussed planning the twins, she had an ulterior motive. Then maybe she was telling people they were planned to make him look even worse?? Who knows. As far as I know, she never admitted to planning the twins. But you can tell in her pregnancy test video, he wasn't happy about it. So clearly he didn't plan it. But he also didn't use protection.

He should have protected himself yes. But he was not smart and believed her when she said she was on the pill. Who knows what kind of story she painted about Gabe and how Lilia was not her fault. The twins were equal parts responsibility but she was the one who lied to get pregnant
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

Wasn't there evidence at one point that pointed to the fact that she actually planned twins? Like she ordered pills or something that doubled the amount of eggs released ?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Throne wrote:Wasn't there evidence at one point that pointed to the fact that she actually planned twins? Like she ordered pills or something that doubled the amount of eggs released ?
Just speculation. Supposedly someone "found her account where she ordered Clomid" but actual proof has never surfaced.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:She 100% planned lilia and 90% planned the twins. In drakes video it's hard to follow cause he speaks like he's uneducated so its confusing to follow. He said "the twins not planned" "she may say they were" that makes no sense unless she told people in real life that they were planned, then he says "she missed a couple of pills" with quotations. Which doesn't make sense since he just said that Jessica said they were planned.

Just my opinion on the Drake thing... I took it as she told him she had missed a few pills and that he didn't buy it thus the air quotes. I think the only reason she may have said they were planned is because there is a sort of stigma sometimes attached to accidental or unplanned pregnancies. I don't think for one second Jess has ever admitted that the twins were planned.
I think there's an even bigger stigma to planning pregnancies with people she barely knows. At least with her "birth control doesn't work on me" story people won't label her as crazy and irresponsible. Maybe she told people in private that her and drake planned them, she once said that drake wanted her to get pregnant, i get that he should use protection but how many bfs still use condoms if the gf is on birth control. One night stands ya but in committed relationships idk if most men do

Return to “JesssFam”