JesssFam: a Year to Kill, More Seats to Fill (part 74)

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Re: JesssFam: a Year to Kill, More Seats to Fill (part 74)

Unread post by kellynicole »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
gemmie wrote:Pink is so not a flattering color on her..
Pink isn't flattering on redheads... I'm a redhead and love the color pink but won't wear it cause it just has never looked right
Sorry i'm a couple videos behind and just now sitting down to catch up. But I just wanted to comment that I actually don't think her shirt looks too bad on her, besides the fact that it almost blends into her skin. I really like that dusty rose color. As far as pinks go, I think it looks better than if she were wearing hot pink or pastel pink. That eyeshadow on the other hand????? *cringe*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I love all the stuff that's being brought up
I really wish Ashley could tell us everything!

Mobbotherer
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mobbotherer »

Sorry but I'm getting a bit lost with that train ride story here, that picture dates from October 2014 as far as I can see. Hasn't it already been established that she started seeing Chris before that? Judging by her vlogs, I would imagine, around August or something but I thought September at the latest was a given. How is that train ride so relevant?
Mobbotherer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mobbotherer »

In one of his vlogs, Chris said that being at work was like a holiday compared to being at home. And that wasn't meant as a joke. If my husband would say anything of this kind (especially since Chris has no real education and very likely doesn't have a job he really enjoys), it would make me think very seriously about the situation. Adding another child to that loud and exhausting house with a man who goes to work to get away from it, would be the furthest from my thoughts. She really is crazy and will pursue her pathological need for a "completed" family no matter what, no matter how many men and children it takes and no matter how much she will damage her children. I find the talking about her alleged "nymphomania" on this site here really disgusting. Her problem is not that she likes sex, who doesn't? Her problem is that she has really serious issues and that she is not able to see it/get help.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

im assuming the date they met/started dating was august 8th, which is why they got married that day, to keep their anniversary. also, BS on chris "giving" ashley the house. he was jobless, how would the house have been his in the first place?
it sounds like he was a jobless bum, im assuming they couldnt actually afford for him to be a SAHD but he either refused to get or just couldnt hold a job, didnt pull his weight in the relationship and that's part of why their marriage fell apart. chris was a loser. we know from that wedding speech that guy gave that chris moved in with a friend for a while, lived with his parents, and eventually moved in with jess almost immediately after they met. he was a couch hoping bum.
what grown man with a stable job who supports himself would move in with a girl he just met online who lives with her parents and has 4 young kids? the only way that makes sense is if chris was living with his parents or a friend and wasnt tied to a lease or depended on by roommates for rent at the time. jess let him live there for free.
also, ashleys court documents about the knife incident are not what jessss story is. ashley said chris showed up while she had some friends over, got mad, and pulled a knife. they weren't together when it happened, so she couldnt have been cheating.

this is why jess and chris wont do a husband tag or q&a with chris, his past is sketchy and highlights what an emotionally unstable, shitty, loser of a person he used to be. it would make both him and jess look bad. he does seem to be a better person now, he works, sees his kids, is a good husband to jess, etc. but he wasnt always like that. and its scary to think that jesss was okay with bringing someone like him around her kids so soon and moving him into her house with them. she got lucky that he ended up being the way he is.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Christ on a bike. Nothing is wrong with being a nympho. Everyone loves getting laid.

However, when being a nympho causes baby daddy issues, multiple kids she clearly has trouble affording and too lazy to take care of, and GOING ONLINE LOOKING FOR A MAN SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER HAVING A BABY, THAT is the issue. And the * big family* non-stop fucking comments. If she can't handle having so many kids and constantly making big family comments, she should get her tubes tied, then I wouldn't give two shits if she had sex 24/7. It's the choices she makes and the irresponsibility that pisses me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Mobbotherer wrote:Sorry but I'm getting a bit lost with that train ride story here, that picture dates from October 2014 as far as I can see. Hasn't it already been established that she started seeing Chris before that? Judging by her vlogs, I would imagine, around August or something but I thought September at the latest was a given. How is that train ride so relevant?
they announced the relationship like September 20th. At this point, he had only been to MOdesto. She went to visit him (for the first time) afterwards to meet his kids via train and only took Laden. All the kids met for the first time at the duplex on Halloween.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

announced on Instagram Monday September 22nd, prolly asked her to be his gf that weekend when he visited

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 61b553.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That's some desperate shit to get on a train with her 3/4 month old to go and see some dude she barely knows. And didn't she try and say she didn't introduce any of the kids for a 'long time'

I cannot stand liars, ew
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:I'm watching this 13 minute vlog of Chris & I just don't get why they don't move closer to T&C? Out of Modesto? Grow up, Jess.

I don't blame Jess at all for not wanting to move. Even if all her baby daddy's didn't live in Modesto it would be crazy to expect her to uproot the kids lives and move. Chris is the one who moved so far away. And besides summer, isn't the custody agreement where the boys only see him once a month? Once every other month?
Plus with Gabe and Lilia, it's not fair for Jess to uproot her life for somebody she's been with for two years for somebody she's had an arrangement with for six years. Even though it's not ideal, Chris can be the summer and holiday dad and they can have fun.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Mobbotherer wrote:Sorry but I'm getting a bit lost with that train ride story here, that picture dates from October 2014 as far as I can see. Hasn't it already been established that she started seeing Chris before that? Judging by her vlogs, I would imagine, around August or something but I thought September at the latest was a given. How is that train ride so relevant?
She claims she met Chris in or around Modesto because he was living around there. Yet, if she took a train ride with Landen to see him, obviously he didn't live near or around Modesto. She could have just drove then if it was that close.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That's some desperate shit to get on a train with her 3/4 month old to go and see some dude she barely knows. And didn't she try and say she didn't introduce any of the kids for a 'long time'

I cannot stand liars, ew

Ya "a long time" a month is so long @_@ she probably met Joel online too but he seemed like he didnt want a relationship. Notice how we never saw him or his daughter ever again even though he was "just a friend" and she was acting like they were just getting the kids together cause it was "lilias school friend" yet Joels daughter was way younger than Lilia.Joel was that summer then like 2 months later she announces Chris.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Alpine lived in Menifee before he suddenly started appearing at the duplex everyday and not every weekend... lol I love how he casually moved in
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That's some desperate shit to get on a train with her 3/4 month old to go and see some dude she barely knows. And didn't she try and say she didn't introduce any of the kids for a 'long time'

I cannot stand liars, ew
It was posted in October which would make him 8 months.

Other than that I agree and it still makes her desperate as hell

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Did anyone see yesterday's SC where she was picking up pink baby shoes and commenting on them?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Yeah the sneakers? Then she quickly showed boys ones lol

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Mallabow wrote:Yeah the sneakers? Then she quickly showed boys ones lol

Yep thats the one hehe
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I'm having a boy and I still gravitate to the girl stuff before the boy stuff. Girl stuff is so much cuter, let's be honest. That doesn't mean anything haha

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

CypKitty wrote:Did anyone see yesterday's SC where she was picking up pink baby shoes and commenting on them?
Yep she wants a girl so I think that is natural for her. I don't think it nec. means she knows she is having a girl. Wishful thinking perhaps
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Is it mean for me to wish she has a boy? lol

Return to “JesssFam”