JesssFam: The Last Baby 2.0 (Part 75)

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: The Last Baby 2.0 (Part 75)

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I just cannot get over how she treats this pregnancy like its her first its beyond pathetic!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I just cannot get over how she treats this pregnancy like its her first its beyond pathetic!
I can't even watch the weekly updates. So many complaints. You got pregnant on purpose. Suck it up Buttercup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Found this on Jess's personal page since I figured she had posted her maternity pics on there too (she has, no need to see the video coming now lol)...this is scary though. I've blacked out some identifying info because of location.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jesus christ man. I hope to god no one was in the house. Lucky timing.
kuwmdk11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kuwmdk11 »

Jess' smile in that pic of her and Landen is so annoyingly forced. Not the smile itself, but the extent to which she's smiling. I hate it when she makes that face! You're not two -- it's not flattering to make that scrunchy, smiley face all the time.

It's also really sad that she invalidates the boys' relationship with their sister because of her feelings towards Drake. She has so many double standards, it's ridiculous. I was starting to kind of like her again, but she's way too immature and annoying. I'm waiting for the day her reality check is delivered and she realizes what a crazy life she's made for herself.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I just cannot get over how she treats this pregnancy like its her first its beyond pathetic!
I can't even watch the weekly updates. So many complaints. You got pregnant on purpose. Suck it up Buttercup.

oh i know! and every single symptom is pregnancy related :x "hey guuuuuuys! so i took a shit today! uhh just part of being pregnant i guess!"
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her hypocrisy is fucking ridiculous! she says screw gender stereotypes..but only applies to the boys, she says Tommy, Caden and Logan are the kids brothers they aren't even blood but Airabella isn't.. She says don't bad mouth other parents when split parenting,that is all she does!!!!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her hypocrisy is fucking ridiculous! she says screw gender stereotypes..but only applies to the boys, she says Tommy, Caden and Logan are the kids brothers they aren't even blood but Airabella isn't.. She says don't bad mouth other parents when split parenting,that is all she does!!!!
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

See when all these kids are of dating age...they are gonna have to do a quick check of the family tree to make sure they aren't related to the person they wanna date

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vrede
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by vrede »

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I hear pocket knives are pretty threatening...I'm just saying.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Psht...all she had to do is threaten the robbers with a relationship.

But in all seriousness that's scary shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I hope Jess listens to her mom. There are going to be five to seven small (and undisciplined) children running wild around that house at all times. The last thing they need is a gun lying around.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:a paddling pool is a children's pool usually placed in the back yard as they aren't large children can only paddle as opposed to swim.
I should imagine as you can get family style inflatable ones of a similar size as long as you were buying one brand new ( not fishing the leaves and dirt out of the bottom of something like Sam and Nias monstrosity) I can't see why it wouldn't work fine, unless hot water was an issue but you can get hard sided ones also

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Thank you to everyone that explained it. I'm just really surprised, because I once read an article (not an english one though) in a magazin that was all about alternative ways to current medicinal practices, among them childbirth. In there a certified midwife was complaining about waterbirth, not because of the practice itself, but because people where taking the practice too lightly. She explained that there are actual birthing pools that have to fullfill a certain standard to call it a birthing pool, among them the material used and the durability of it. She complained about a lot more, but bottom line is, I'd be surprised if a regular childrens pool has the same standards, but maybe thats a europeanthing or something.

P.S.:
"( not fishing the leaves and dirt out of the bottom of something like Sam and Nias monstrosity)", now that made me laugh :D :D :D :D
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Found this on Jess's personal page since I figured she had posted her maternity pics on there too (she has, no need to see the video coming now lol)...this is scary though. I've blacked out some identifying info because of location.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh dear! I hope it's just coincidence and not some stalker-craziness. Maybe they thought she was alone and had something in her big bus-like car that was woth stealing.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Her hypocrisy is fucking ridiculous! she says screw gender stereotypes..but only applies to the boys, she says Tommy, Caden and Logan are the kids brothers they aren't even blood but Airabella isn't.. She says don't bad mouth other parents when split parenting,that is all she does!!!!
Who is Logan? I don't follow her very closely

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

staceybrax wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Her hypocrisy is fucking ridiculous! she says screw gender stereotypes..but only applies to the boys, she says Tommy, Caden and Logan are the kids brothers they aren't even blood but Airabella isn't.. She says don't bad mouth other parents when split parenting,that is all she does!!!!
Who is Logan? I don't follow her very closely

Gabes girlfriends son.

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I hope Jess listens to her mom. There are going to be five to seven small (and undisciplined) children running wild around that house at all times. The last thing they need is a gun lying around.

Of course she will but that's a ridiculous argument. My 2 year old and I live with my parents and my dad has a HDW that him and I both know how to operate. Responsible gun owners can have children too lol
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote: She barely sees tommy and caden but she still makes them call her mom.. But nope landen has a blood sister that he cant consider his little sister because he only sees her a few days a month? You have got to be kidding me!

It's so sad she thinks like this. Personal: my daughter has an older brother by another woman and he loves and talks about how he has a little sister. It's different for my daughter cause she doesn't quite get the concept of having a sibling that doesn't live with her, so I understand how Landen doesn't "get it" but it doesn't change the fact he still is an older brother. I guess we're just not bitter like Jess lol
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote: She barely sees tommy and caden but she still makes them call her mom.. But nope landen has a blood sister that he cant consider his little sister because he only sees her a few days a month? You have got to be kidding me!

It's so sad she thinks like this. Personal: my daughter has an older brother by another woman and he loves and talks about how he has a little sister. It's different for my daughter cause she doesn't quite get the concept of having a sibling that doesn't live with her, so I understand how Landen doesn't "get it" but it doesn't change the fact he still is an older brother. I guess we're just not bitter like Jess lol
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I think a lot ofJess hypocrisy comes from putting on social media the correct person way to deal with situations like Co parenting etc but then gets caught being a person in their early 20s who isn't over their ex yet, but thatshe okay it should take a closer years to grieve the loss of your family, only problem is you don't usually have that bitterness and resentment concurrent with pre go symptoms and wedding planning.
This is why everyone told her not to rush to heal herself now she's stuck in a rebound relationship until next time the trap queen unleashes

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”