JesssFam: The Last Baby 2.0 (Part 75)

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: The Last Baby 2.0 (Part 75)

Unread post by Chatabox »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I hope Jess listens to her mom. There are going to be five to seven small (and undisciplined) children running wild around that house at all times. The last thing they need is a gun lying around.

Of course she will but that's a ridiculous argument. My 2 year old and I live with my parents and my dad has a HDW that him and I both know how to operate. Responsible gun owners can have children too lol
And nobody said that gun owners can't have kids. They said JESS shouldn't have a gun in the house. Because JESS' kids are NOT behaved. So much to the point that even Wendy said in the comments that the kids would probably shoot each other before they shot a robber. A gun should not be in THEIR house.

Nothing at all about you, or your family or your family's gun.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Chatabox wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I hope Jess listens to her mom. There are going to be five to seven small (and undisciplined) children running wild around that house at all times. The last thing they need is a gun lying around.

Of course she will but that's a ridiculous argument. My 2 year old and I live with my parents and my dad has a HDW that him and I both know how to operate. Responsible gun owners can have children too lol
And nobody said that gun owners can't have kids. They said JESS shouldn't have a gun in the house. Because JESS' kids are NOT behaved. So much to the point that even Wendy said in the comments that the kids would probably shoot each other before they shot a robber. A gun should not be in THEIR house.

Kaden shot himself in the ear with a pellet gun or whatever, I agree that it's an absolutely horrible idea for Jess to have a gun in her home. She doesn't watch her children
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Chatabox wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:

Exactly! Those kids are feral as fuck. Wendy absolutely has the right idea that a gun should not be in that home.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

LilaLavender wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote: My C-section before insurance was $19,000. I'll be having future children in a different hospital though and with different doctors (and maybe, hopefully, a VBAC) and in a different state since I'll be moving soon, so it'll be interesting to compare the 2+ births I have LOL
Over $20,000 for my son 3 years ago but I was in the hospital for over 30 hours before he was even born and just over $10,000 for my daughter last year but she was here within 2 hours of getting to the hospital
10/20k???!!!! Here in the Netherlands, a not-medically necessary hospital birth is about 340 euros, so less than 400 dollars, and even less if you're insured especially for pregnancy. Good god, I can't imagine paying ~15k o.o.
If you have health insurance (which most ppl do in the US) you only pay a portion of that. Deductible & out of pocket max usually only $3,000. Unless you have really crummy insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:

Kaden shot himself in the ear with a pellet gun or whatever, I agree that it's an absolutely horrible idea for Jess to have a gun in her home. She doesn't watch her children
He found a pellet on the ground he did not "shoot himself in the head" Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

kittypurry wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I think I can kind of understand what Jess is saying when she says she can't wait to see landen being a big brother. He's, he is already a big brother but they don't get to spend time together and this will be a new experience for him because the baby will be with them 24/7 so their relationship will be much different than his relationship with his half sister. Not saying she's not annoying af but that's just how I took it.

I agree, BUT she could have just said exactly what you said, "you're right, he is a big brother, but I think it'll be a new experience for him to have a baby in the house 24/7!" Instead she uses the opportunity to bring up how often Drake takes the boys, and says this makes their relationship not one of siblings. How does she know how Bella and Landen think of each other? It doesn't matter if Drake takes them one hour per month or every weekend, it's different having a baby there every day, plus since Landen considers Chris his dad, he'll have to learn to share both his parents
True. I really dislike how much crap she talks about her children's fathers. Even if they suck (not saying they do or don't), she should always encourage a healthy relationship even if you don't like them, that's what it means to be a mature adult. But then again, look who we're talking about...

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I think I can kind of understand what Jess is saying when she says she can't wait to see landen being a big brother. He's, he is already a big brother but they don't get to spend time together and this will be a new experience for him because the baby will be with them 24/7 so their relationship will be much different than his relationship with his half sister. Not saying she's not annoying af but that's just how I took it.

I agree.

And of course she's going to consider her husbands kids to be siblings to her own kids. they don't see them often but it's not really something they can control(I think). I can also understand why she doesnt really consider arabella to be their sister, because drake is barely a dad to them and that's his fault. He barely sees them and there's no excuse.

FYI, I don't like Jess.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

kittypurry wrote:

I agree, BUT she could have just said exactly what you said, "you're right, he is a big brother, but I think it'll be a new experience for him to have a baby in the house 24/7!" Instead she uses the opportunity to bring up how often Drake takes the boys, and says this makes their relationship not one of siblings. How does she know how Bella and Landen think of each other? It doesn't matter if Drake takes them one hour per month or every weekend, it's different having a baby there every day, plus since Landen considers Chris his dad, he'll have to learn to share both his parents
Exactly!!

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I believe in the right to own a gun but Jessica's kids are fucking animals and we all know how Chris can get with knives I don't even wanna think about him with a gun...I love how Jessica liked the comment that she should move to Oregon..Like she would really move away from mommy dearest but I'm sure Chris would have no problem moving away from his kids again.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I believe in the right to own a gun but Jessica's kids are fucking animals and we all know how Chris can get with knives I don't even wanna think about him with a gun...I love how Jessica liked the comment that she should move to Oregon..Like she would really move away from mommy dearest but I'm sure Chris would have no problem moving away from his kids again.
Oh god why does she want to move here??

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I believe in the right to own a gun but Jessica's kids are fucking animals and we all know how Chris can get with knives I don't even wanna think about him with a gun...I love how Jessica liked the comment that she should move to Oregon..Like she would really move away from mommy dearest but I'm sure Chris would have no problem moving away from his kids again.

Someone made a comment that she should and Jess liked it

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

Jess never said she did but a family member ( Im assuming it was a family member they had the last name Shafer ) made a comment that she should and Jess liked it
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

user123_ wrote:Hahaha and Lilia's family picture doesn't include her step brothers. #BlendedFamily
lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Jess's latest snapchat video of Landen playing with a doll and cleaning up its face with the caption, "he's such a good daddy" why can't Landen just play with a doll without Jess having to say that he's going to be a good dad?!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:Jess's latest snapchat video of Landen playing with a doll and cleaning up its face with the caption, "he's such a good daddy" why can't Landen just play with a doll without Jess having to say that he's going to be a good dad?!
because she is obsessed with the thought of having kids and her kids having kids.. I can't remember which vlog it was but they were going into Costco and the twins were in the shopping carriage and Lilia made a dad comment and Jess replied "One day they will be daddy's too hopefully!" I was like really?! what if they don't want kids!?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jedoc1 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Chatabox wrote:

He found a pellet on the ground he did not "shoot himself in the head" Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Lol!!!! I'm sorry that's hilarious I'm so dramatic haha! Spreading rumors over here oops

One of my uncles accidentally shot another uncle in the temple with a BB gun when they were little, probably where I remembered incorrectly haha

But hey, still think a gun in their chaotic house is a bad idea
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Jess's latest snapchat video of Landen playing with a doll and cleaning up its face with the caption, "he's such a good daddy" why can't Landen just play with a doll without Jess having to say that he's going to be a good dad?!
because she is obsessed with the thought of having kids and her kids having kids.. I can't remember which vlog it was but they were going into Costco and the twins were in the shopping carriage and Lilia made a dad comment and Jess replied "One day they will be daddy's too hopefully!" I was like really?! what if they don't want kids!?

That's EXACTLY what I thought. Why does everything have to be baby related with her? When I look at a 2 year old I don't think about how they will be a mommy/daddy one day... they are BABIES. Wtf? If she were to say something along the lines of being a good big brother (since baby skunk is coming soon) then sure it would of been a cute snap. But to refer him as a daddy? In my opinion, weird.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Britxo wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:

That's EXACTLY what I thought. Why does everything have to be baby related with her? When I look at a 2 year old I don't think about how they will be a mommy/daddy one day... they are BABIES. Wtf? If she were to say something along the lines of being a good big brother (since baby skunk is coming soon) then sure it would of been a cute snap. But to refer him as a daddy? In my opinion, weird.

Jess would die if her kids decide to go to college instead of being breeding machines like her. Just because Jess herself said that she "knew" that was meant to be a mother at the age of two, doesn't mean Landen thinks the same about how he's meant to be a dad.
There was also that recent vog where Lilia was playing with a her dolls, and Jess starts telling Chris how they are now grandparents. Let your kids play without having to put labels!
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I think Jess needs therapy for her baby-obsession. Alert!Alert! Personal story!Alert! I have a similar friend, can't be alone, always thinks every partner she's with will one day be her husband and says she wants to be a young mom and that from the age of 15 onwards. Yet she barely can take care of herself, let alone another humanbeing, is constantly in unahealthy relationships and guess what? She's completely delusional about it! Sound famliar?
Jess needs to look at where her problems come from, because the oddly fascinating thing (the thing that makes her such a trainwreck most of the time) is that her babyobsession didn't go away since she had children, on the contrary, it's spreading to the people around her. She talked to Gabes girlfriend about it, she even hasn't anything better to say about her own kids! This is crazy!
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

The long dress she wore for her maternity pics is so ugly. It reminds me of her wedding dress, draping all over the floor!
She already posted enough pics, does she really need to do a video slideshow on YT?

Return to “JesssFam”