-Jess and Chris celebrated 1 year of marriage

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: The Last Baby 2.0 (Part 75)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Great title!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Mostly finished with STILL no husband tag

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I think the husband-tag really isn't her fault (for the first time, I'm having positive thoughts for her :D ), she's doing sponsored stuff now, vlogust (or however you wanna spell it) and other veda- whatever stuff. I think with baby nr. 5 on the way she would milk that husband-tag for everything it's worth, if she could. Chris probably doesn't really feel part of that whole youtube-fame and his new attitude for vlogging is most likely due to the fact that you get money for it and it helps Jess going about her day without bringing her camera all the time. I don't think he will keep it up. I swear there was a look of surprise on Tommys face when he saw that Chris was holding a camera in his face while talking to him like Jess. I don't think he liked it :D :D :D :D :D :D
In her new pregnancy update she said that, with her babys position labour can be more difficult. I hope by that she means just the pain-level and not the duration, or other trouble that can come from difficult labour, because if not, than I think her decision for a homebirth is highly questionable.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Lmfao at this boards title!

Continuing on from the birth control talk, I feel like if Drake did actually wear condoms, I think Jess would be the type of girl to poke holes in the condom. Those type of girls are all sorts of crazy.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

So I'm late but I just watched her snapchat and God her children are feral. I've always said it but every time I see it, it annoys me more and more. Kyson and Kaden ran straight past other kids and jumped into that ball/foam/whatever pit. There were kids climbing the stairs calmly to jump and the twins just blow past them. Then Kaden does a roll even though the previous kid on the mat is still there. Then they are jumping on top of eachother. And Jess laughs and says "they're so wild." I HATE that.

I have IRL people who do that shit and I want to throat punch them. They'll say "they are so wild/mean/etc." and giggle like they haven't created the damn monsters themselves. I would be so embarrassed if my children behaved that way. Any time we are going to be somewhere with lots of other kids and excitement I remind my girls that they need to keep their wits about them and not be crazy; even if others are acting that way. And then the other parents make comments like I somehow just got lucky and birthed naturally well behaved children...

Once again, Jess acts like the teen babysitter and not a parent.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Dayyyum Jess looks horrible in the pic she posted with Lilia a little while ago. All those kids are taking a toll on her. She has crows feet and she isn't even 25 yet. She's gonna look absolutely by the time she's 30,
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

*absolutely horrible
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Her kids misbehave because she loves the baby stage. She never thought ahead to the toddler stage and discipline.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
MTcutie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MTcutie »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Dayyyum Jess looks horrible in the pic she posted with Lilia a little while ago. All those kids are taking a toll on her. She has crows feet and she isn't even 25 yet. She's gonna look absolutely by the time she's 30,
I know having kids back to back like that takes a toll on the body. My mother had four kids and we were pretty close in age. She was young and really fit, but said she'd wish she spaced us out!
I saw her photo and thought the same thing, which is said because she's soooo young.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

HCB wrote:So I'm late but I just watched her snapchat and God her children are feral. I've always said it but every time I see it, it annoys me more and more. Kyson and Kaden ran straight past other kids and jumped into that ball/foam/whatever pit. There were kids climbing the stairs calmly to jump and the twins just blow past them. Then Kaden does a roll even though the previous kid on the mat is still there. Then they are jumping on top of eachother. And Jess laughs and says "they're so wild." I HATE that.

I have IRL people who do that shit and I want to throat punch them. They'll say "they are so wild/mean/etc." and giggle like they haven't created the damn monsters themselves. I would be so embarrassed if my children behaved that way. Any time we are going to be somewhere with lots of other kids and excitement I remind my girls that they need to keep their wits about them and not be crazy; even if others are acting that way. And then the other parents make comments like I somehow just got lucky and birthed naturally well behaved children...

Yes, thank you! I cannot stand when parents sit by and watch their kids run over everyone. I get that the boys were at tumbling class and they were playing, getting out their energy etc, but that's no excuse to let them push past the other kids and scream their heads off. That's probably my biggest complaint about Jess's kids, they're so damn loud

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

What's sad is that I was the teenage babysitter (for family ofcourse) and if any of my cousins behaved even half of the way her kids do we're getting up and leaving, it should never be tolerated and is a huge embarrassment.
MTcutie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MTcutie »

Fashionista135 wrote:
HCB wrote:So I'm late but I just watched her snapchat and God her children are feral. I've always said it but every time I see it, it annoys me more and more. Kyson and Kaden ran straight past other kids and jumped into that ball/foam/whatever pit. There were kids climbing the stairs calmly to jump and the twins just blow past them. Then Kaden does a roll even though the previous kid on the mat is still there. Then they are jumping on top of eachother. And Jess laughs and says "they're so wild." I HATE that.

Yes, thank you! I cannot stand when parents sit by and watch their kids run over everyone. I get that the boys were at tumbling class and they were playing, getting out their energy etc, but that's no excuse to let them push past the other kids and scream their heads off. That's probably my biggest complaint about Jess's kids, they're so damn loud

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Especially at gymnastics where kids could get seriously injured. I hope they're taught to not practice at home. I can only imagine the new baby being too close to one of them doing a flip. Image

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

She did say they can do what they want at gymnastics so they don't get in trouble at home.

Uh, do you know what the word means Jess?
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

dancingfireflame wrote:Her kids misbehave because she loves the baby stage. She never thought ahead to the toddler stage and discipline.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I wish I could remember the video but Jesss has actually said "I knew I was having a baby but I never really thought of them growing up, I just knew I would be taking care of a baby"

In other words, I think babies are cute and fun and did not think for one second about the type of future contributors to society they would be so therefore have no idea how to not give in, say no or parent them at all Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MTcutie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MTcutie »

As a teacher there are so many parents who dream in their mind their kids. They have no idea on the reality. If that's what she said in a previous video then she probably had it "all figured out" but hasn't reached the reality of what happens when they're no longer controllable babies/toddlers.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

MTcutie wrote:As a teacher there are so many parents who dream in their mind their kids. They have no idea on the reality. If that's what she said in a previous video then she probably had it "all figured out" but hasn't reached the reality of what happens when they're no longer controllable babies/toddlers.

I'm not sure how much Jess parents, since we only see the happy times on her videos, with a few exceptions, like the Lilia-plays-with-food thing, but she also said, that they get "time-out" when they are too naughty. In other words, she locks them in a room so they can get off all their energy by rolling on the floor and banging on the walls.

I think all the TV and Ipad stuff she's letting her kids have is really the problem, that can make things way worse than all of the failing parenting skills combined . I mean they have a DVD-player in their car for Christ's sake, why is that necessary? Couldn't they just take a doll, a coloring book, or something like that with them to keep them entertained during longer travels? Inbetween they can relax and look our the window for a bit. Plus what happened to collective singing, that'll keep all of them entertained during driving.
I don't know how things are in the US, but the idea of having a DVD-player in the car and an Ipad on the lap of a four to six year old on a regular basis is absoulutley ridiculous and then there is the movie watching at home, all together that makes a pretty long time infront of screens for the fact that the oldest of them just turned six and most of them cannot even read. That can seriously mess with their concentration and their ability to focus instead of acting on impuls and this is something that cannot be undone by simply scolding kids for their behaviour, you would need to get them away from all those fast-moving screens and into kids-appropriate thing to keep them occupied.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Sorry to speak about two different subjects.
I'm pretty sure the gold baby clothes are to do with 'Child Cancer Awareness'. They are for a boy OR girl. So her saying it's just for one sex bugged me.
Secondly, I don't believe Jesss took clomid. When you suddenly come off the pill, many doctors tell you to wait one cycle before you start trying because you are at a much higher risk of hyperovulating. I personally believe that is what happened, she secretly came off the pill and hyperovulated and got pregnant straight away. If the twins were identical, then that would just be a fluke of nature. I honestly don't think she planned to hyperovulate, I don't think she knew that could happen but she 100% came off the pill without Drake knowing. I think Drake is a waste of space and a crappy father bit I actually don't blame him for the twins pregnancy. If your girlfriend/wife tells you she is using contraception then you aren't going to use a condom. Let's face it, condoms are shit. He probably trusted her at the time. For Landen and Arabella, I do blame him. He should have learned his lesson by that point and protected himself.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

mrsbarnaby wrote:Sorry to speak about two different subjects.
I'm pretty sure the gold baby clothes are to do with 'Child Cancer Awareness'. They are for a boy OR girl. So her saying it's just for one sex bugged me.
Secondly, I don't believe Jesss took clomid. When you suddenly come off the pill, many doctors tell you to wait one cycle before you start trying because you are at a much higher risk of hyperovulating. I personally believe that is what happened, she secretly came off the pill and hyperovulated and got pregnant straight away. If the twins were identical, then that would just be a fluke of nature. I honestly don't think she planned to hyperovulate, I don't think she knew that could happen but she 100% came off the pill without Drake knowing. I think Drake is a waste of space and a crappy father bit I actually don't blame him for the twins pregnancy. If your girlfriend/wife tells you she is using contraception then you aren't going to use a condom. Let's face it, condoms are shit. He probably trusted her at the time. For Landen and Arabella, I do blame him. He should have learned his lesson by that point and protected himself.

But remember Jess claims they both "planned" Landen. Who knows, maybe him and Natalie even planned Airabella.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

PinkSparkles wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:Sorry to speak about two different subjects.

But remember Jess claims they both "planned" Landen. Who knows, maybe him and Natalie even planned Airabella.
HAHA she needs to watch her Landen reveal video again. Look at Drake's face as she runs around the house so excited. He was in shock and said if it was true to cut off his balls. That sounds like a proud father right there!

On a personal related note, On Labor day I brought my daughter to a new park. She is a cautious type kid and it takes her forever to get the courage to go up to the tall slide. She was going up very slowly and another boy came by and shoved her and she fell off of a bridge area. She fell straight to the ground. It wasn't very far and she wasn't hurt but I was effing pissed. The mother didn't even apologize. This mom reminded me of Jess. Same exact attitude for her kid's behavior. Oh kids will be kids!! No. Not all kids are like that. Wake up Jess.

Return to “JesssFam”