Continue here.
tiphany
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 2

Unread post by tiphany »

Seriously? What does she have to research? I mean.. I think she's got the whole process down pat by now. It's not like she struggles with infertility. If by pre-ttc she means "finding alone time" then yeah, okay.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

From the previous thread:
bunnysalad wrote:
Skeptic wrote:I considered using AdBlock, but I usually watch her videos on my phone. How do we know she doesn't get paid for mobile views? Does it say somewhere in Google/YT's Terms? I'd really like to know for sure before watching any more of her videos. What about video hits? Does anyone know if those factor into her pay scale for AdSense or YT Partners?
Okay so as a partner I looked this up. When we upload videos we can select each video to only be playable on formats that allow us to get paid. It is labeled as monetized platforms.
http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/a ... er=2453875
That is the link it sends me to when I put learn more.
So what I understand coming from that is from Android and Apple products the app and mobile website for Youtube is Monetized. This goes for GoogleTV, Xbox, Wii, and Youtube on TV.
THANK YOU for confirming this! So, basically, per that Google page, she gets paid regardless of how we view her videos.
Str8UpTruth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Str8UpTruth »

Lucy and Joel don't use contraceptives or whatever they say, okay but the only way to get pregnant is for him to cum in her, so it's pretty easy if you want to get pregnant or not. Joel, if you don't don't want more kids, just don't cum in her, sounds pretty simple as shit to me hahaaa :o
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

I don't understand how Lucy could have volunteered as a CNA (although, she implies it is equivalent to being a nurse) for NINE years, yet does not know how to administer an Epi-pen, can't or won't deal with or clean up puke and body fluids, and doesn't know how to handle emergency situations, like Jacelyn's allergic reaction to nuts. All the nurses I personally know are so used to cleaning up people's puke/urine that their kids' puke doesn't faze them.

On top of that, having allegedly volunteered in the medical industry, why does she bad-mouth nurses so frequently and harshly? Most of my friends and family who are nurses or medical technicians are cooperative and understanding of other nurses, especially when it's obvious the person is having a bad work day. Just because she was allegedly a CNA doesn't mean she has a right to criticize nurses who are taking care of her or her kids. I'm sure her performance as a CNA was NOT always stellar or acceptable. Besides, she never completed her nursing degree. She only got her CNA degree when she was 16, a VERY long time ago. These nurses she criticizes have a LOT more education and experience than her.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

What would she have done as a CNA if it didn't involve cleaning up after people because all the CNAs that I know do just that....

As for her "researching" on TTC....what is there to research? She clearly already knows how to make a baby what else is there to know? If she isn't on the pill then ummm have sex like every other person does to have a child :|
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

her talking about TTC was in a post about carseats. So I am assuming she is talking about researching how to fit 8 gazillion carseats into a truck. GAWD she is MAD.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CountryLove »

So..if we view her videos on mobile she doesnt get paid or does? I guess the place I read it at wasnt legit. My bad lol. Anyway...i read on her blog where she claimed to be a nurse and said she took care of terminaly ill children. I so badly wanted to call her out on her bullshit. I wish it where possible to slap someone across the face through a computer...

I am reporting her to paypal. Can someone screen shot her fb post for me? Im not sure how if i can do it on my phone.

She is such a bitch. A coniving bitch...Sorry still really mad about her claiming to take care of sick children when we all know its a lie. How sick she is to have to LIE about something like that. Wtf she is seriously messed up.
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
nanabanana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nanabanana »

I CANNOT believe she is PRE PRE TTC whatever the CRAP she's calling it. I thought Joel didn't want anymore!? WHERE in the WORLD are they getting the money to support all these children!? Seriously! I just don't get it....

She is a LIAR about being a nurse. FIRST her myspace lists all her awesome little serving jobs(no knocking servers.. My husband is one while we continue with our REAL DEGREES, LUCY!)
Second... She hardly EVER talks about being a nurse.. If she was a nurse for 9 years she would mention it a lot more in her videos. Being a nurse is a big deal. I'm going to school for nursing. IT'S A LOT OF WORK! Something to be proud of..

Also, I work with plenty of CNAs and guess what.. They change adult and elderly diapers, puke, spoon feed, and bathe people. ALSO.. The lotion the patients bodies after they pass on(sorry that's sad, but Lucy could never do that in REAL LIFE)
Not to mention getting a job with terminally ill children is HARD.. Pediatrics is a REALLY hard floor to get on because everyone wants it!

Last thing, I promise.... She's mentioning AGAIN how she gets asked all the time about have a heard of damn children.. Guess what!? NO ONE CARES! Everyone is saying that it's not a big deal.. You know what the solution to that is? Have more, duhhhh!!!
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

CountryLove wrote:So..if we view her videos on mobile she doesnt get paid or does? I guess the place I read it at wasnt legit. My bad lol. Anyway...i read on her blog where she claimed to be a nurse and said she took care of terminaly ill children. I so badly wanted to call her out on her bullshit. I wish it where possible to slap someone across the face through a computer...

I am reporting her to paypal. Can someone screen shot her fb post for me? Im not sure how if i can do it on my phone.

She is such a bitch. A coniving bitch...Sorry still really mad about her claiming to take care of sick children when we all know its a lie. How sick she is to have to LIE about something like that. Wtf she is seriously messed up.
If you are on andriod or an ios device she does get paid.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Str8UpTruth
Talker
Talker

I hope their children don't end up having teeth like Lucy and Joel, oh man, that would be so unfortunate. Hopefully they have savings set up for that specifically :shock:
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CountryLove »

Oh I get it now. Good thing when I use to watch all her videos it was never on a andriod. Im just done watching her and hearing her annoying little voice full of lies. I dont understand how she can lie all the time especialy about things like being a nurse.

I have worked for elderly care facilities and home health since I was 17 and its a extremly emotional and physical job especialy if you have a relationship with the paitent. One of the paitents i took care of before having my son. She was near the end she stopped eating and I had to try and spoon feed her. I remember the awful smell coming from her because her body was litteraly breaking down she was withering away and I remember the look on her face that she knew she was dying. . That image and those moments stuck with me and always will its something you never forget. it was very hard for me to witness and it never gets easier. You do your job from the heart not the money because if that was my grandmother dying I would want someone to be there for her if I couldnt. LUcy has absolutely no idea what its like to be a cna/hha or a nurse or to even work in the healthcare field. Shes a pathological liar.

Im surprised no one else or any of her recent fans caught onto her lies. Shes not a very good liar.
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
Str8UpTruth
Talker
Talker

@CountryLove...that is thee most selfless job anyone could do and it is very hard, I have many many family members who do that. I commend you for your loving soul that you are :love2:
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Here is a screenshot of the album. I took a screenshot of the entire browser window to get the URL in the shot.

http://i.imgur.com/qTeuY.png

The forum cuts off the right side of the image, but the image is intact on imgur.com.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

It's like she can't stop spending money! Now she's "researching" for a new RF carseat... When her 4th baby arrives, Jacelyn will have outgrown her own carseat, so can't the baby use Jacelyn's? Nooo she needs a brand new one with a brand new pattern and Jacelyn will be 18 and still RF...
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

Did Lucy even go to college? How can she be a nurse???
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

It really, really annoys me:
- That she's so preachy about RF (when IMO Jacelyn is too old for that) and then drives around with a HUGE crack on her windshield.
- That she's concerned that printing her daughter's name on a backpack might attract kidnappers (WTF?), but then has no problem in posting her daughter's entire life on YT.
- That she won't send her children to school "for security reasons" but again has no problem posting their life on YT.
- That she and Peyson both have anemia, but still continues to breastfeed her all day long.
- That she has no money to repair a windshield, but keeps buying tacky matching outfits for her children on Etsy.

And I could go on and on...
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

From the previous thread, by yeahbuddy:
one thing ive wondered is if she is writing a lot of her kid related purchases off on her tax return as business expenses. her youtube gig is a small business and she has to pay taxes on her income. if any activity or thing is for a video then she can write it off on her taxes as a business expense and that is less that she has to pay in taxes. i'm sure thats why she posts a ton of small pointless clips of her kids at activities because she can write off the cost of the activity. i also really dont see how they are not on state health insurance. where else would they have insurance? its impossible. not that there is anything wrong with needing to be on it if you need to but with her life style and spending habits you wouldnt guess that.
I too wonder if she does that. It seems rather shady and dishonest, even more than her PayPal scam.
Str8UpTruth
Talker
Talker

She seems to have a very sick FETISH with breastfeeding. Period. That's weird alone.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Does Lucy not understand what an "open" auction means? When starting the new album, she said the second auction isn't yet open but that people can place bids on items BEFORE it opens. Um, Lucy, if people can bid on items that means the auction is OPEN. :roll:

I can't believe how many tank tops she's selling. Assuming she's keeping some to still wear... that's a lot of tank tops to own! I wonder why she's getting rid of so many of her own clothes. Did she lose too much weight or is she planning on buying a whole new wardrobe?

I'm glad she is finally learning to cook, but is it really worth bragging about on FB? It's not hard to bake a somewhat burned casserole and prepare a salad. A casserole is better than eating out at fast food places, but still isn't that healthy. It doesn't make up for the fact that Joel does everything but breastfeed in that household. He's even vlogging now, so what's her excuse? BTW, I liked him better when he wasn't talking to the camera. He is almost as annoying as Lucy. I wonder how long it will be before he starts grooming and acting for the camera like his wife.

Return to “Lucy Eades”