xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 2

YTMommy3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 2

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

Honey pie wrote:Lmao!!! She saying the flash is making her look that way !
bullshit, bullshit....B U L L S H I T! The flash was pointed directly at her in the pic from Payson's pregnancy b/c you can see the shadow behind her AND I'm pretty sure that was taken before she got her speedlite anyway. The T1i, which she was using at the time, doesn't have an adjustable flash (although it can be ghetto rigged with an index card but I doubt she's that crafty or knowledgeable) If the flash were that strong in the current pic it would have overridden the natural light and there would be a shadow.
Besides, flash doesn't account for sunken eyes, dropped eyebrows, sagging cheeks, dull hair and bad transparent teeth. And I've never seen someone lose 3# and it only be obvious in their face...maybe if she was down 10 or 15. She's spent her entire 20s eating poorly, popping out babies, nursing, sunbathing (scorching!) and it's catching her ass...BIG TIME.
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

Nevermind! I just reread her comment and I had them backwards (yay, pregnancy brain...I say that waaay to often, lol) A flash directly in your face is usually more unflattering though?
Still, girl's just showing her age and bad lifestyle choices ;)
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Jane Bingum:You looked so much healthier with Peyson then you do now. Your really don't look well at all. No offense.

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

:lol:
IFounfMyPeople
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IFounfMyPeople »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Pssst..Hey guys. Wanna know a secret?

I'm Jane Bingum! HEHEHE! It's a facebook account I used to have to spy on my Ex MIL when she was going crazy posting shit about me after I left her Son lol.
I have just one thing to write:

:hail:
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Aaaaaaaand I'm blocked and comments have been deleted! That didn't take long! HAHA!
LOL, that's funny but expected. It's either kiss her hiney or get blocked.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:The last comment I made was saying how I really didn't understand how this pregnancy even came to pass. She was so distraught over her "miscarriage" and medical issues, how did she even WANT to have sex? and then BAM, deleted!
That is the truth! She was so distraught she had to text Joel and couldn't discuss the "miscarriage", but she could have sex with him.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Honey pie wrote:Lmao!!! She saying the flash is making her look that way !
Someone should ask her why the flash is making her look like that, but the kids look the same. LOL!
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Jane Bingum:You looked so much healthier with Peyson then you do now. Your really don't look well at all. No offense.

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

That just made my freaking day!!
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Pssst..Hey guys. Wanna know a secret?

I'm Jane Bingum! HEHEHE! It's a facebook account I used to have to spy on my Ex MIL when she was going crazy posting shit about me after I left her Son lol.

LMFAO well played!! You have some balls my dear bahahah
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

Michelle P. Murrin Jane, do you know her current pregnancy situation? The shots, the suppositories, the SCH the prior MC? Stress can literally make you sick. I am not trying to start an argument or anything, but the early stages of pregnancy alone are difficult let alone adding all those other issues plus 3 kids. I highly doubt Joel is home 24/7 to take care of everything all the time. I think she looks great and I hope she and Rainbow hang in there for a happy and healthy 9 months.

This comment on the photo kind of annoyed me, it's like ok I know Lucy is taking all this but don't pity the woman. There are women who go through more then her and don't ask for sympathy , which she does with each of her pathetic posts. I wish she was over and done with her pregnancy already because I am already getting sick of the "Oh pity me, I have to take suppositories and shots!" ::rolls eyes:: :grrrr: :boohoo:
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrayCray »

There's a term for what is wrong with Lucy. It's called "maternal narcissism".
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^^YES!! I truly believe Lucy is a Narcissist.

She lies about stupid shit all the time too. She says it's "the flash", Hellll noo, I've seen it in ALL her baby #4 pictures! I remember someone asked her on YouTube about a year ago if Jacelyn was wearing makeup in a video. Lucy said no (I believe that part) then goes on to say that she has never owned eyeliner (LIE!). You can straight up tell in her videos where she has flat ironed her hair that she has lined her eyes with eyeliner and has on eyeshadow!! You can look at her pictures and zoom in and see it clear as day. It's painfully obvious when she did her distraught miscarriage video with the messy hair and crying how she looks with zero makeup.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Lucy, you should take some of that YouTube money and get invisalign and whiten your teeth. It would make your whole face much nicer! And a little blush on those cheeks would keep you from looking like death right now.
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

ladybug wrote:^^^^YES!! I truly believe Lucy is a Narcissist.

She lies about stupid shit all the time too. She says it's "the flash", Hellll noo, I've seen it in ALL her baby #4 pictures! I remember someone asked her on YouTube about a year ago if Jacelyn was wearing makeup in a video. Lucy said no (I believe that part) then goes on to say that she has never owned eyeliner (LIE!). You can straight up tell in her videos where she has flat ironed her hair that she has lined her eyes with eyeliner and has on eyeshadow!! You can look at her pictures and zoom in and see it clear as day. It's painfully obvious when she did her distraught miscarriage video with the messy hair and crying how she looks with zero makeup.
As a photographer I can tell her it isn't her flash. LMAO.. A flash doesn't add swollen eyes, swollen face or that bad of discoloration. Especially with her camera being a high quality one.
Also Lucy wears her eyeliner she can lie till she's blue in the face but um yeah I graduated from Cosmetology school back in 2002, not stupid.. lmfao.. I don't understand how people can like her when she lies so much. Hello Lucy, Mrs. Christian that you are.. LYING is a SIN there sweetie! ;) haha
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

ladybug wrote:Lucy, you should take some of that YouTube money and get invisalign and whiten your teeth. It would make your whole face much nicer! And a little blush on those cheeks would keep you from looking like death right now.

Honey there isn't anything that could make that woman attractive. lmao. She can cake all the makeup in the world on there and she'd still be ugly. bahaha.. The only thing it would do for her is make her look less sick looking... haha
nanabanana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nanabanana »

Happy Thanksgiving, Dolls!
I'm thankful for the lovely lady who started this site so I can go somewhere and say how I feel without directly hurting someone's feeling.(these ladies don't have to read what we write on here like they would if I wrote it on their videos)
I hope you all have a happy day no matter where you are celebrating OR not celebrating! :D :love2:
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CountryLove »

Okay, lucy seriously needs to stfu about complaining about this pregnancy already. Shes the one who wanted this! If she didnt want to have morning sickness, feeling tired, taking progesterone and lovenox shots then she should of kept her damn legs CLOSED! And shes not even that far along. She should be grateful she can have healthy pregnancies or even get pregnant at all where in this day in age women who arent as fortunate pay tons of money for ivf or adoption to be able to have what she so easily gets and takes advantage of then complains.

Try going through that and then you can complain or better yet how about getting surgery while your pregnant to save your childs life or being on tons of antibiotics, heprin shots, amnio test, magnesuim drip, pills to stop contractions, being on bedrest for 5 months in and out of the hospital and blood drawls every 2 days....then you can complain. But you know what? I NEVER did because my son was worth it no matter how much pain I went through because he is worth it and id do it over again if i had too. Its the sacrifices we make for our children no matter the amount of pain it gives us. Theres a difference between we as mothers on her and then the ones like Lucy...

We are real mothers we dont put on a show for a crowd. We take care of our children and our houses and we do the things we need to do to keep a roof over our families heads and keep them happy. We are not fake and think our lives are fairytailes because this is real life not youtube land lol.

I usually dont care what women or lucy do because they are over the internet but lately ive seen even my own friends or family complain about being pregnant and it just angers me because they are the ones who wanted to get pregnant in the first place. Its like women or teen mothers now a days are so nieve. thats why i dislike the *fake moms of youtube*and the shows like 16 and pregnant/teen mom because its a big fat lie. Being a mother takes work and its not always sunshine and rainbows.
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

^^Exactly!! You have a bruise from a needle & you called the after hours nurse...uh why?! I've been a diabetic since the age of 16 I'm now 27 & on my third pregnancy...please stop with that BS! You get a bruise..it happens! Buck up!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe that she is still talking about these damn shots!! She even said recently on Facebook that they told her they didn't show her how to use the needless because "you can't mess it up" - obviously you can if you are a complete idiot. Plus she said she is looking for a new OB? Because they wouldn't show her how to use a needle? Why does she need an OB to begin with?
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Justoneofthosedays wrote:^^Exactly!! You have a bruise from a needle & you called the after hours nurse...uh why?! I've been a diabetic since the age of 16 I'm now 27 & on my third pregnancy...please stop with that BS! You get a bruise..it happens! Buck up!
She was told by her own mother and other's that have taken the Lovenox shots that they cause bruising. I had to take them everything day for several weeks following a surgery and my stomach was all bruised. It has a whole lot to do with how you inject yourself. That is what is causing the bruising.

Return to “Lucy Eades”