xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 2

All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 2

Unread post by All4Fun »

thegooseiscooked wrote:I got into a "conversation" with her a week ago on someone else's video during which she categorically denied ever having been paid for videos, receiving discounts, freebies or paybacks or any type of enticement whatsoever in relation to youtube and all the companies she does reviews on, promotes or gives codes for.

:o

Is she just doing it all out of the goodness of her heart? I just "caint" believe that.

Going back a few days, there was a conversation about all the etsy dresses, bows etc and someone was a bit offended because they also dressed their daughter up in ribbons and bows and all the bells and whistles. I can't speak for everyone here, but I have absolutely no problem with you dressing your daughter how you want. I'm sure she looks adorable and goodness knows there is nothing more fun as a new mum than being able to doll up your children and make them look beautiful.

What I do have an issue with is the matching dresses, the matching names, the matching backpacks.....um...can we call for an individuality intervention here? Lets be honest, not even twins like to be dressed alike all the time and she can hardly cry poor when she keeps on having children and needs a new set of EVERYTHING every time. Either they've got plenty of money (doubtful) or its all on the never never and she's going to wind up having her credit card cut in two by her bank manager. Hope she videos it. ;) She can title it "I WAS ABUSED BY A BANK MANAGER" and threaten to sue him. Sound familiar?
The only thing that irritates me about her having girls is the fact she uploads photos of them shirtless. I don't care who is on her page, but I am positive if you go through her "subscribers" there has to be a few creeps in there. I don't have girls however if I did I would at least make sure they had clothes on in photos on a public fan page. You never know who is on there and who is a creep/pedo..
booboos

Unread post by booboos »

Whine whine whine bitch bitch bitch
You chose to get pregnant, now deal with it!!! Stop complaining.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

I live in Texas and know plenty of people from East Texas, as Lucy has said she is from. But I have NEVER heard an accent like that! What gets me is how she never pronounces the "ing" in words.
"...this medication I've been taken..." or ..."they kept given it to me..."
Ughhh... ANNOYING!
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

I could only understand Kacen because I've worked with toddlers so I can "get" the language. But WOW. I've watched two brothers ages 2 and 4, and I could understand them BOTH perfectly! Of course their parents also had them going to pre-school/mommy and me since age 1 :D
The 2 year old actually had to get tubes himself and I don't remember ever hearing about him have any problems, and his speech was really good because of it. Yeah he couldn't go swimming and he hated going to the appointments, but short term discomfort outweighs a LIFETIME of hearing and speech problems!
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

She also just commented on her latest FB post that she has had the injections the doctor prescribed her for over 24 hrs and has been to scared to take them. She says she has know idea how to do it and cant believe the doctor didn't give her a tutorial on it!!!
The doctors probably noted how "knowledgeable" she was in the medical field and thought she already knew or could at least figure it out! LOL!
Come on Lucy! You spend all that time copying and pasting side effects to medication, you couldn't spend a minute to LOOK IT UP!!!
People give themselves injections everyday! She needs to get over herself... if she is as concerned about this pregnancy as she says, she should have already down her research and been prepared to do whatever was necessary!
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

*done
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Seriously? You stick the needle in the area you're supposed to inject it in, them push the tab.
IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE LUCY!

I think she's just out to make all doctors look like incompetent fools :?
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

Ew! I cannot stand women on Facebook moaning away about how miserable they are while pregnant. For 1. Nobody cares & 2. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTED/CHOSE THIS. Shut up!
Besides, what is she really crying about?! It's not like she ever gets up from the couch to do anything. Her poor husband does everything around the house for her AND the children.

Just watch, in no time they will be on another vacation to take a break from their "stressful lives" and stress from being stuck at home all of this time [since they are always ill]. I bet it's coming! :?
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

^^^ That sounds like a full on bitch-mode rant, lol Oops!
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

& can I just add, the amount of comments saying "I bet it's a girl! I hear that if it's a girl, it will steal all of your beauty!" LOL LOL LOL. Trying to tell you something Lucy? You are looking haggard as heck!
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

AND what is with the ads in the middle of her 10 min. videos??? I am new to the whole youtube thing, does she make more money that way? To me that just seems desperate. plenty of others make 10,20,30 min. videos without ads at the beginning and in the middle. WTF, Lucy?
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

VerucaSalt wrote:AND what is with the ads in the middle of her 10 min. videos??? I am new to the whole youtube thing, does she make more money that way? To me that just seems desperate. plenty of others make 10,20,30 min. videos without ads at the beginning and in the middle. WTF, Lucy?
yea if your video is over a certain length then you have the option of putting ads in the beginning middle and end.

no YOUTUBE doesnt give her a check, but google adsense does. and no she doesnt get paid for subscribers and likes but she gets paid for ad clicks. she words things so specifically to not really be lying but it is very misleading.

oh last thing, shouldnt they have taught lucy how to do injections in nursing school? lmao
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

VerucaSalt wrote:AND what is with the ads in the middle of her 10 min. videos??? I am new to the whole youtube thing, does she make more money that way? To me that just seems desperate. plenty of others make 10,20,30 min. videos without ads at the beginning and in the middle. WTF, Lucy?

:yup: Someone did ask her about that a while ago and there was some bulltish story about how you didn't get a choice where the ads went in and it happens to everyone and its not in every video :blah:

Funny that its never happened EVER in any other video I've watched on youtube.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

thegooseiscooked wrote:

:yup: Someone did ask her about that a while ago and there was some bulltish story about how you didn't get a choice where the ads went in and it happens to everyone and its not in every video :blah:

Funny that its never happened EVER in any other video I've watched on youtube.
100 percent lie. i am a yt partner and you always have a choice, you have to check the box of where you want the ads and you have the option to check all 3- beginning middle and end, if you want to be annoying and greedy
thegooseiscooked

Eww...I just looked on facebook and read that Kacen's cast is supposedly waterproof.

Now I'm no expert but I never thought the issue with a plaster cast was that it cant be gotten wet but that the skin underneath shouldn't get wet because it is not exposed to light and is unable to be dried so the skin tends to go a bit manky and can rot a little bit from being constantly damp for 6 weeks or however long the cast is on.

A waterproof cast isn't going to protect you from that. And a nurse would know that.
Last edited by thegooseiscooked on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

... I mean, if you haven't heard/tried Bounce yet, where have you been? lol!
thegooseiscooked

I don't know where I've been but I'm not sure what Bounce is...? :?

Did I miss something or did you just inject that into the conversation like someone who has Aspergers? :D
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

thegooseiscooked wrote:I don't know where I've been but I'm not sure what Bounce is...? :?

Did I miss something or did you just inject that into the conversation like someone who has Aspergers? :D
Haha... funny.
I was referring to my comment about her ad placement. It is always has ads for Bounce (you know, the fabric softener) here on my end.
thegooseiscooked

Lol, sorry, it just seemed a bit out of place. I don't think we have Bounce here. I get to watch Australian ads on all the videos.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

No prob, I guess I didn't think of that. It is such a popular product in the States.

Return to “Lucy Eades”