ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 2

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^^LOL!!!!

Ok, so this is a question for all you partners out there. Ballpark figure, how much do you think Lucy makes a month or year?? You don't have to disclose your earnings. But I'm just curious if anyone has a clue. I don't know if it's something that can be figured out. Lol. Bc I'm sure older videos that are still being viewed would probably factor in.
Paperdoll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Paperdoll »

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/Xxxjoelpolexxx

She could be making quite a bit and you can see how her pregnancy makes views jump. She truly thinks she has struck gold with this YouTube gig but she fails at even keeping a story straight. To lie by omission is still lying and to treat her fans like they are stupid will cause them to ultimately unsubscribe.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

I personally think it will make people subscribe more, unfortunately. I know the only reason I still watch her is the same reason you can't look away from a car accident. Morbid curiosity, I guess you could call it.
The woman is such a mess, who wants to miss the drama that unfolds?
nanabanana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nanabanana »

I wonder what she's going to do when she has 4 kids her husband is still a server and she starts slowly losing this YT money.
Cause it won't last forever. Yea, youtube might still be around but people are going to realize how much she lies lies lies.. All the time.. How she plays with everyone.. All of the sudden she's talking about God and Praying.. She doesn't go to church.. She's using it in vain and I find it VERY disgusting.. TAKE your damn family to CHURCH Lucy.. Cause you've got a lot of forgiveness to ask for!

She's not going to be able to afford very much for those kids... She's going to have to get her old job back as an RN.. Hell maybe Joel will get his RN job back too ;)

Anyone who's betting on YT money forever is an idiot. Shay makes so much money and he even has back up businesses and he's continuing with his acting career because he knows it won't last forever..
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I watch her and some stuff does seem shady....like the fact that she miscarried a month ago and now she's pregnant again. She said she was so distraught...so she went and had sex? It doesn't make much sense to me about that one...other stuff I do believe her on. But as for the church thing, I'M a Christian, but I don't attend church because I feel like the church puts pressures on you to go every single week and if you have another obligation (such as family, sports, etc.) you're a bad person. I'd rather have a personal relationship with God then have to sit around a bunch of people and be told how to. Maybe that's how Lucy feels? I don't know....
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I seriously doubt Lucy has a personal relationship with God. I think she says a lot of the religious stuff she does because it makes her look good abd she knows a lot of people are religious. I think what Lucy says on YouTube and Facebook is VERY calculated at this point.

The sad part is that only a very small percent of her fans probably know about this site, so that's not going to make her lose subscribers.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Ive seen the social blade thing a long time ago, in fact I posted it on the old site. But, it estimates her earnings between $9,500-$89,000! That a HUGE gap! That's why I was asking if any partners had a better idea of what it is. I'm guessing around 40-50k because she said she made the same as Joel a few months ago on a YouTube comment. I'm probably overestimating his income.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Eww...I just looked on facebook and read that Kacen's cast is supposedly waterproof.

Now I'm no expert but I never thought the issue with a plaster cast was that it cant be gotten wet but that the skin underneath shouldn't get wet because it is not exposed to light and is unable to be dried so the skin tends to go a bit manky and can rot a little bit from being constantly damp for 6 weeks or however long the cast is on.

A waterproof cast isn't going to protect you from that. And a nurse would know that.
Yep, the skin under the cast will eventually develop fungus if it gets wet or damp and it's not dried properly. I'd even add that anyone who's not completely dumb would know that :D
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

something to know is that the socialblade estimates of daily earnings are always much lower than what i actually make. i was amazed at what it estimated gabeandjess to make but when i looked at myself i was shocked because it was lower so i realized jess must make more than that. i looked up several other moms including lucy and i assume they all make more than what it says. she makes at least 5,000$ a month but some of her older pregnancy videos are over 1 million views now so those are still getting a ton of hits so i say 5,000 is the low end of the estimate
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^so was the yearly estimate correct for you?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

yeahbuddy wrote:something to know is that the socialblade estimates of daily earnings are always much lower than what i actually make. i was amazed at what it estimated gabeandjess to make but when i looked at myself i was shocked because it was lower so i realized jess must make more than that. i looked up several other moms including lucy and i assume they all make more than what it says. she makes at least 5,000$ a month but some of her older pregnancy videos are over 1 million views now so those are still getting a ton of hits so i say 5,000 is the low end of the estimate
ugh this makes me sick. reason #1 why i don't watch her videos anymore - i don't want to be supporting her by giving her more views
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

ladybug wrote:^^^so was the yearly estimate correct for you?
no, if the daily estimates are low then it trickles down the monthly and yearly estimates. i just looked at my page again and it has $0 on a few days which is so weird because there has not been a single day where i've made nothing and make at least 10$ every day so this website is for sure off
Honey pie

Unread post by Honey pie »

I just unsubed from Lucy! I will watch the train wreck from Facebook where she don't make money there ..lol I'm not watching her videos off there either ......she tells it all on Facebook !
blahwhatever

Unread post by blahwhatever »

Yeah I never subbed to her and never will. I occasionally watch her vids but I don't think I will anymore... too disturbing.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Honey pie wrote:I just unsubed from Lucy! I will watch the train wreck from Facebook where she don't make money there ..lol I'm not watching her videos off there either ......she tells it all on Facebook !
lmao so true..... this is how i stay up to date with the eades drama too
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

Cinnamon Stick wrote:& can I just add, the amount of comments saying "I bet it's a girl! I hear that if it's a girl, it will steal all of your beauty!" LOL LOL LOL. Trying to tell you something Lucy? You are looking haggard as heck!

When doesn't she look hagged? She reminds me of that cat lady who had tons of surgeries to make herself look like a cat.. Image

Look at the lady's eyes.. CREEPY!!! I "cain't" not laugh when I see lucy at times.. :P ;)
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

VerucaSalt wrote:AND what is with the ads in the middle of her 10 min. videos??? I am new to the whole youtube thing, does she make more money that way? To me that just seems desperate. plenty of others make 10,20,30 min. videos without ads at the beginning and in the middle. WTF, Lucy?

Those ads, she added to her video... If I am correct it's to make more money.. Smh..
nanabanana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nanabanana »

See... Those of us who are UNsubbing since her recent drama are just a fraction of people who are getting sick of her.. SO many people don't know about this site.. Especially her subs because she wouldn't DARE talk about it.. And we all know why.. People are going to start dropping off her sub list like flies. There are so many other Youtube mom's who are fun and informative. Lucy is not longer either. Idk if she was ever fun but I did find her interesting(in a better way than now lol) in the past.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Perhaps this is why she and Jeni have parted ways?...
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I think she told someone on her week four video that she is still having a home birth. Do you want to bet that she doesn't mention the blood thing again for the rest of her pregnancy?

Return to “Lucy Eades”