xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 3

Funnybones
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 3

Unread post by Funnybones »

spending your time here is one thing, you are in a community, but some of you guys are purposely going out of your way to make her have to delete your comments. I know she just a big ole tit baby but still, I mean....there is a line, you have to know that don't you? Or is it just free for all now that there are more people?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Funnybones wrote:spending your time here is one thing, you are in a community, but some of you guys are purposely going out of your way to make her have to delete your comments. I know she just a big ole tit baby but still, I mean....there is a line, you have to know that don't you? Or is it just free for all now that there are more people?
TBH on the one hand, I totally agree with you. If I were her, I'd feel incredibly embarrassed if I found that FB page (or even this site)... esp because it's no longer something that she knows she's getting herself into (by coming here, she's aware that it might hurt her feelings).

But on the other hand, she's been so rude to many of us that I think it makes us feel good to poke fun at her (be it immature or not). Listen, we're just making fun of the dumb shit she says/does for attention (eg calling the new baby Rainbow to get continual sympathy, or making jokes about having three children & being asked about how you handle them all). I have a suspicion that the majority of the people who "like" that fan page and almost all (if not all) of the commenters are from this site. It might end up biting us in the a** when/if Lucy uses it to play victim. We'll see how it all plays out, right?

I don't know, I'm on the fence. I personally am not participating on the FB page in any way BUT it was my idea & it's awfully fun to watch/read.
nanabanana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nanabanana »

Funnybones wrote:spending your time here is one thing, you are in a community, but some of you guys are purposely going out of your way to make her have to delete your comments. I know she just a big ole tit baby but still, I mean....there is a line, you have to know that don't you? Or is it just free for all now that there are more people?
I'm kind of feeling like the facebook page is over the line too. I understand linking people to GG. But, something about the facebook page doesn't feel right to me. IDK. I don't have to participate in the FB page and I haven't. I did think it was funny at first. But, as it's progressing.. Not so much.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I don't agree with a lot of it either, she might be annoying and a whole lot of other things but in the end she is human. I'm not participating in any of it, it's okay to gossip and post links on her Facebook/YouTube but I don't see the point in the Facebook page.
I had fun once, it was awful.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

I checked out the FB page, and while I find it a bit over the line I also find it HILARIOUS! :mock:

However, I don't find anyone to be saying anything straight out rude or disrespectful about Lucifer on the page. Unlike this forum, what is the difference?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Someone invite Aleana over here, she's calling out Lucy without pause!
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

I have no issue without ya'll making a FB group, but PLEASE do not do anything that is going to put a negative light on this website. Lulu has put A LOT of time into this site and should not have to deal with any backlash that could come from something out of her control. Just be careful doing what you are doing and linking it to this site please.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I think one Facebook page is okay....but there's 3 that I know of....and like Whoa said, we shouldn't take it too out of control.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

whoa wrote:I have no issue without ya'll making a FB group, but PLEASE do not do anything that is going to put a negative light on this website. Lulu has put A LOT of time into this site and should not have to deal with any backlash that could come from something out of her control. Just be careful doing what you are doing and linking it to this site please.
Here, Here
:hail:
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

There are three pages? What are the other two besides "the eades family"?
TaylorKnows

dfwmom wrote:There are three pages? What are the other two besides "the eades family"?
The truth on Eades family and The Eades.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

I dont think any of the comments on her facebook.were ever bad. It is her own fault that she puts her life all out there into cyber space and gets caught exaggerating, lying, and then refuses anyone the right to ask what's up. She deleted because she saw that more people were waking up to her antics. She is such a drama queen
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

Having the FB pages is fine, just try not to cause drama to the point of it bringing people here causing problems. We already have enough trolls and spammers to deal with. Have fun with the pages, but just be careful using this site as a link to them.
Craziness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Craziness »

The fb pages are actually considered cyber harassment since you are trying to defame her on a social site so be careful.
TaylorKnows

I think the one with the pumpkins isn't that bad since we're not really going out and saying "We hate Lucy" but the other two could be considered harassment....and I don't want this site to get in trouble or anyone that's apart of it.
Craziness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Craziness »

TaylorKnows wrote:I think the one with the pumpkins isn't that bad since we're not really going out and saying "We hate Lucy" but the other two could be considered harassment....and I don't want this site to get in trouble or anyone that's apart of it.
Exactly the pumpkins is borderline last thing we need is a YouTube victim video by Lucy remember she is pregnant and cannot handle normal pregnancy symptoms would hate to give her any legit reason to come after this site or anyone else! From personal experience the girl can seriously harass someone and she is hard to get rid of!
TaylorKnows

This forum started one week and one day ago.....:jd:

We're on page 40....

This woman is...just...she's consumed too much of our time...

Unread post by Guest »

I feel like I need to put my feelings on all of this Facebook action out there...

I don't really care about these "fan" pages being created, but I would actually appreciate it if you keep them completely separate from GG. I don't support any spamming of people's pages with links to come here or links to GG being posted on the "fan" pages. I haven't actually looked at the pages and don't plan to. I've just been made aware of their existence and felt I should state my feelings on it before any unwanted drama is brought over here.

If its found that members here are bringing unwanted drama to GG via all of this Facebook stuff, we will have to start giving bans for those involved. Let us try to keep it nice so that we don't have to resort to that, please!

Return to “Lucy Eades”