xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 1

cutiefromsomd

xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 1

Unread post by cutiefromsomd »

http://news.yahoo.com/conceiveeasy-team ... 26943.html

OMG!! WTF???? Really. What do you guys think about this. I have sooo much i want to say, but i dont no where to begin!!! And i havent heard a word from her about this. HMMMM wonder why. Or maybe i missed it.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPoelxxx (Lucy Eades)

Unread post by CrayCray »

wow, WTF? i don't even know what to say. SMH
tiphany
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tiphany »

cutiefromsomd wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/conceiveeasy-team ... 26943.html

OMG!! WTF???? Really. What do you guys think about this. I have sooo much i want to say, but i dont no where to begin!!! And i havent heard a word from her about this. HMMMM wonder why. Or maybe i missed it.
I'm not a fan of Lucy and only watch her videos when they get a mention here.. but I guess I don't see the big deal here? It actually kind of makes sense, considering. Unless she starts denying being associated it and/or getting paid to do it like she does with so many other things.

I don't get why she skirts it so much unless they aren't supposed to make it known that they're paid. I mean, I'm a SAHM and if I could get paid to film some videos daily I'd do the hell out of it and wouldn't mind admitting it.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

cutiefromsomd wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/conceiveeasy-team ... 26943.html

Hundreds of thousands of moms? I don't see where they are getting their numbers. I don't see it reflected in her views per vlog. How about anyone else? Does anyone know her stats? She has hinted to "big news" coming soon.
cutiefromsomd

Unread post by cutiefromsomd »

@tiphany The reason i most shocked about it, is because its LUCY. Why her like what @LovePotion009 said. Of all the YT mom's why would they pick her. She does not get half the views of others so i'm just confused by it.
Sundaytwist

Unread post by Sundaytwist »

Okay let me start with saying I enjoy watching Lucy and her family and mostly enjoy what videos they put out and they seem to have a really cute, sweet family but... some of the decisions Lucy (and Joel) seem to make about their children baffle me.

Firstly.. in this video ( at the start I am guessing this is where Kacen sleeps, surely at his age, he should be in a proper bed by now and Lucy also admits, both him & Jacelyn share a bed.. to be honest, that doesn't sit very comfortably with me. :oops:

I have even seen Kacen and Jacelyn in high chairs eating when they are at home, I mean come on, they are 4 and 3 years old, treat them like the age they are please...

Another reason that I think Kacen doesn't seem to interact well with people other than his own family, he doesn't seem to have much interaction with other people/children and I fear home schooling him will make it worse... :(
Sundaytwist

Cant seem to edit the previous post but I wanted to add this:

I have also seen that Lucy still rear faces Jacelyn but looking at the videos of her in the seat in the truck, her legs seem to have literally no room.. (see this video: check around 5:00 - you will see that Jacelyn and Kacen look like being too big to RF (at least Jacelyn is anyway)
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Sundaytwist wrote:Cant seem to edit the previous post but I wanted to add this:

I have also seen that Lucy still rear faces Jacelyn but looking at the videos of her in the seat in the truck, her legs seem to have literally no room.. (see this video: check around 5:00 - you will see that Jacelyn and Kacen look like being too big to RF (at least Jacelyn is anyway)
I have been thinking the exact same thing for some time, now. If they were to have any type of collision where the seats where the seats of the vehicle were to get smashed...God forbid it would crush her legs to no end. She may be following some weight guidelines on her specific carseat, but what about height? I can't believe they just traveled 10 or so hours with her legs all bent like that. It seems a bit cruel to me.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I love little Kacen, but I think he is very socially awkward and his speech problems will not help things for him.

Speaking of putting Jacelyn in a highchair, she's 4 1/2 years old!!! She also puts a bib on her and gives her a sippy cup! She should be preparing her for kindergarten instead of treating her like a baby/toddler. Same with Kacen.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

She STILL uses a sippy cup!? Most kids I know are done with those by 4!! Same with the high chair, she should have been in a booster at 2!

And if Lucy really does homeschool the kids then she won't have to worry about preparing Jacelyn for Kindergarten, which with how socially awkward they already are I'm worried how that will affect them.
tiphany
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tiphany »

cutiefromsomd wrote:@tiphany The reason i most shocked about it, is because its LUCY. Why her like what @LovePotion009 said. Of all the YT mom's why would they pick her. She does not get half the views of others so i'm just confused by it.
Ohhh, okay. True. I only watch 3 mommy vloggers and two of them have went to heck in a handbasket, Lucy included.

Have any recommendations for good ones? I love kycleandcourt but that's about the only other one I've found that I can tolerate. I don't watch as much as I used to since having my 3rd kid, but I'd like a heads up on some good ones on nights that I have more free time!
PwningPanini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PwningPanini »

Somebody actually asked in one of the day in the life vids if Jacelyn was going into Jr. K and Lucy gave a "no" to that one.

I've said in the past how I see Jacelyn really being pushed aside and scolded a lot by Lucy. There's not a closeness that should be there and I can just sense that bond. I can tell Joel just adores her, though. She gets a lot of positive attention from him.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

ladybug wrote:I love little Kacen, but I think he is very socially awkward and his speech problems will not help things for him.

Speaking of putting Jacelyn in a highchair, she's 4 1/2 years old!!! She also puts a bib on her and gives her a sippy cup! She should be preparing her for kindergarten instead of treating her like a baby/toddler. Same with Kacen.
I know of a boy not even two years old, yet and he doesn't even sit in a high chair and his sister is 3 and she sits in a regular chair at the table. I didn't realize they still used sippy cups and bibs!! What is it with her and trying to keep these kids from maturing. Someone should ask her and see what her reasoning is behind them still sitting in a high chairs, using bibs and sippy cups.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

If you ask her she won't respond. She will probably delete your post. That's how she is.
Sundaytwist

You can tell Joel loves his children but Lucy seems to keep reminding us of how hard Jacelyns birth was, how she struggled to breastfeed Jacelyn and how Jacelyn didn't want to maintain breastfeeding but you know how much Lucy must have loved that!!

I like how Lora (loraandlayton) actually have their children sitting on proper chairs and have them treated like adults and not baby them like Lucy does... (plus she sends their kids to daycare a few days a week which is good for the social interaction and maintaining a good lovelife with date days - something which Lucy claims she can't do because Peyson is too attached)
PwningPanini
Amateur
Amateur

What irked me in the most recent vids is Jacelyn telling Lucy that Peyson was too small to do everything at the water park and Lucy says something like "Peyson is smart and good motor control" and can take part in everything at the park, and Jacelyn said "That's because you help her." That was just odd, I'm having trouble wording the way I felt she came across to both Jace and her audience there. There was another video where Lucy went on about how Jacelyn has ignored boundaries for the past 3 years. She makes her sound like she's a burden sometimes.
I can tell she at least educates them well. I can tell, Jacelyn is a smart little cookie and converses with adults pretty well. Kacen is starting to come along in the past few months.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrayCray »

I remember Lucy saying once before that her and her mother don't speak or get along well. I wonder if her and Jacelyn will have the same type of relationship? It does seem she favors one child over the other. As much as Lucy has ranted about she can't stand her mother; i wouldn't care to bet if she isn't just like her towards Jacelyn. It's sad really.
PwningPanini
Amateur
Amateur

...and recently they're taking vacations with Lucy's parents. I've been kinda looking at her interaction with her mother. Thoughts?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Girl next door?

Connects with her viewers?

Unique style?

Excuse me for a minute :rofl:

That company is on a short road to nowhere if Lucy is what they're pinning their hopes on.

By the way, since when was she based in Galveston? Last time I checked she spends a week there once a year because her mother pays for her to come on holiday with them. :scratch:
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

PwningPanini wrote:...and recently they're taking vacations with Lucy's parents. I've been kinda looking at her interaction with her mother. Thoughts?
I actually asked her if she had made up with her mother, she said not really but that they got together for the sake of the kids.

I don't know....I didn't really buy it. I picked up long ago that the tab for the Galveston holiday was always picked up by Lucy's parents, because once she said that if her parents didn't pay, they wouldn't be able to go.

The mother was at Peyson's birthday party and has been in the background at every event I've seen. So she's definitely not been "cut out" of their lives as Lucy once claimed.

Can I just state right here how asolutely revolting I find rhyming names for kids? Jacelyn, Kacen, Peyson.... :fev: give me a break. All okay names on their own but together I find it vomit-worthy.

Return to “Lucy Eades”