xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 4

skeptic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 4

Unread post by skeptic »

^^^ You're right! Both accounts were merged. So is grossology101/MamaEye09 really Kasie, Lucy, one of their mutual friends, an acquaintance, or someone pretending to be an insider. Hmm.
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

"HEY YOUTUBE IT'S LUCCCCY" omg this drives me bat shit crazzy!! Chill out!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

All4Fun wrote:
xxxjoelpolexxx 10 hours ago
No, we won't again till baby is here. Same as we did w/ Peyson Faith.

wth. so her kids are going to name the baby? im finding it hard to believe she hasnt looked at names
I don't find it hard to believe at all considering her kids' names. She put no thought into the first names whatsoever. She probably didn't stop to think how a name like Peyson is going to sound on a teenage or adult woman.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

I am not the biggest fan of the rhyming names but I actually really like the combo of Peyson Faith.
My Aunt tried to let her oldest name his baby brother but realized it was a bad idea when he started listing names like Megatron and Lizardman.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

I'll be surprised if she doesn't name the baby Rainbow Sunshine
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

So I am finally getting to watch her week 11 video. Anyone else think she looks "different?" I can't pin point it, she just looks different in her face..
K why is she talking about Peyson's toy? Jesus Lucy stay on task and stop freaking getting off subject. Now she is showing herself telling her to bring the toy to Jacelyn. God she is a lazy editor.

No way Lucy, you got off bedrest??? Bi*** you haven't been on bedrest. We're not stupid. She didnt want to shock her body by doing anything? Really?? And now she's talking forever about what she did that week while off of bed rest.. Things I could care less to know about. Wow she is really off topic about her pregnancy. So not a typical Lucy Eades Clown Car Vagina Pregnancy vlog. It's more like a family update really. And clearly she is lying about all this sitting because whenever she lies it seems she bats her eyes 50 times, looks away and gets suddenly all cheerful.. And then suddenly a list of symptoms she has had..
Oh wow Peyson shirtless, wasn't she all worried about their safety with photo stealing. Way to go with the shirtless daughter in the video Lucy.. Smh... LMFAO at the coughing ending her video because she might get sick nonsense.. LMFAO wow that was the worst pregnancy vlog she has ever done. If she keeps up that route I foresee some unsubscribbing going on by her viewers!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

My teacher's grandson named his little brother...in a way. He wanted to name the baby Wolverine but obviously they couldn't do it, so they named him after his alterego or whatever you want to call it, Logan.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I'm good friends with the Snider family (As in Dee Snider from the 80's rock group Twisted Sister) their oldest son, Jesse, and his wife named their daughter Logan Lane after Logan from Wolverine and Lois Lane from Superman. I thought that was an AWESOME name!
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

TaylorKnows wrote:That's still low. Even for Lucy. She's miscarried before...it would truly prove she's heartless.
I wouldn't put something like this past her at all.
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

In her 11 week update, did anyone else notice her say that she is taking ibuprofen for her headaches and migraines but said it's not helping. I was under the impression that you couldn't take ibuprofen while pregnant... :?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

sdmomma wrote:In her 11 week update, did anyone else notice her say that she is taking ibuprofen for her headaches and migraines but said it's not helping. I was under the impression that you couldn't take ibuprofen while pregnant... :?
Heard this too - one more thing that makes you go hmmm with this pregnancy...
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Ibuprofen isn't recommended during pregnancy because it dilates blood vessels and possibly thins the blood, which can reduce the amount of blood (nutrients AND oxygen) getting to the embryo/fetus. IF Lucy is still taking Lovenox and still pregnant, she should NOT be taking ibuprofen. Maybe she was talking about migraines she had before pregnancy?

Just looked at the comments on her week 11 video. Now she's backtracking, saying she meant Tylenol. :roll:
ladanzahir 11 hours ago
Hi, I was shocked when you said Ibuprofen doesn't work for your headaches. Are you taking them? they are not pregnancy safe, and you are not supposed to take any sort of Ibuprofen (e.g. Advil) during pregnancy. You can take only Tylenol, and nothing else. if that doesn't work just bare with it for now. Use ice bag. it helps me a lot, even better than medicine. Merry XMas by the way :)

xxxjoelpolexxx 1 hour ago
If I said IB I meant Tylenol :)

nabroekh 13 hours ago
Hey Lucy, i'm dutch and pregnant too (13 weeks) And in the Netherlands we aren't allowed to use ibuprofen when your pregnant! They say it can harm your baby and you can even get a miscarriage! I don't want to scare you but I think it's important to say. I take paracetamol.

Sorry for the horrible english ;)

xxxjoelpolexxx 1 hour ago
I know it's the same here. I just accidentally said the wrong one lol
My husband and I both suffer from migraines. I have battled them for most of my life. Ibuprofen only takes the edge off; has never made a migraine go away for me and my husband. Plus, teeth grinding or clenching does NOT cause migraines, but it can make them worse (per our neurologist). Teeth grinding or clenching could cause TENSION headaches, which can be just as bad as migraines.
TheOrdinarygirl05 1 day ago
Not sure if you've looked into it. But you can buy a guard at the store in the dental section. I had issues with tmj a while back. What you do is soak it in hot water then place it in your mouth and it forms to your teeth. It' takes a bit to get used to it but after about a week I could tell it was working and could feel the tension going away. Now I just use it periodically.

xxxjoelpolexxx 1 day ago
Yah but my dentist said that wouldn't work for me. Something about my jaw/teeth I don't remember. I have horrible TMJ that actually flared up 2 days ago :( pretty bad. I just need to bit the bullet and pay for the fitted guard. :/
^^^ Haha! That's probably because of her massive overbite... or else her dentist is greedy. ;)
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

All4Fun wrote:MommyMakingHome 10 hours ago
Btw, when do your weeks turn over? Congrats again!
Reply ·

Monday or Wednesday depending on who u ask ha

:?: :?: :?:

Kellynn Ross 10 hours ago
Have yall picked out names yet?
Reply ·

No, we won't again till baby is here. Same as we did w/ Peyson Faith.

wth. so her kids are going to name the baby? im finding it hard to believe she hasnt looked at names

there is something fishy going on, i still haven't watched the video.. too tired to sit and look at her nasty face.. but reading your thoughts on it makes me even wonder if she is pregnant..
I thought she said in previous vlogs that her weeks used to turn over on Thursdays and switched to Tuesdays. But 10/3/12, the date she miscarried, falls on a Wednesday. :scratch:

With how obsessed she is about rainbow-baby themed shower and clothes, and belly casts, I highly doubt she hasn't at least considered some baby names.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

All4Fun wrote:She's not on bed rest so she has no excuse as to why there is no photo of her this week
Exactly! This is her "from home" job. She should at least put in a bit more effort and care to match the bar she set in vlogs from her previous pregnancies.
All4Fun wrote:omg the photo on her video is a pregnant woman with a rainbow baby in the stomach.. lmfao
It's from her Pinterest. I wonder if it has a fair-use copyright. She should have put an attribution to the image source in the description box.
ohaudrey wrote:I can't decide if I hope they have a girl or boy. A girl would be funny just cuz they want another boy so badly, but tbh I feel sorry for any daughter of Lucy's. I don't think she's a great female role model.
All4Fun wrote:I don't want her to have a boy because then she will have her "idill" perfect family. But at the same time I don't want her to have a daughter because well poor Kacen doesn't get enough attention from her it seems. And also because she lets her daughters walk half naked on camera and doesn't seem to protect them how they should be.
If she has a boy, I wonder if they will end up having more children (regardless of whether or not she WANTS more) since it will be an ideal 1:1 boy/girl ratio. If this one's a boy and they get pregnant again (fifth baby), they might feel compelled to have a sixth to even out the gender ratio. If baby #4 is a girl, Lucy might be compelled to have a fifth and sixth to get boys. Either way, I won't be surprised if this is their last baby.

I really wish Joel would put his foot down and say "enough is enough." Originally, they weren't sure they could afford more than 2 kids. He previously said he wanted only 2 while she said she wanted 3 (maybe 4?). She's getting her fourth baby. I think he's compromised enough. It's her turn to compromise, IMO.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

skeptic wrote: With how obsessed she is about rainbow-baby themed shower and clothes, and belly casts, I highly doubt she hasn't at least considered some baby names.
Who in the right mind would throw someone a baby shower for her FOURTH child?
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

^^^ I know, right?! (Wait, that vlogger girl who follows all the popular YT moms totally would.) After three kids and obsessive spending on kid and parenting stuff, you'd think they would be pretty set on clothes, toys and gear. :roll:

Maybe Lucy pinned all those shower ideas for entertainment, rather than for a real party. It's still weird.
Either way, I won't be surprised if this is their last baby.
I mean "is NOT their last baby."
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Did she have a shower for Peyson? I don't remember her saying...
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I'm betting it's not her last also....

Return to “Lucy Eades”