dont worry i was being sarcastic about it being super offensive
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

BananaSplitSick wrote:Im willing to bet they no longer have the dog....bet it did something super offensive like piddle in the house and she will make up some elaborate and fake story about what actually happened.

I agree. I think the dog is long gone by now.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I agree, I think the dog is gone. We've heard nothing about her. I never thought she'd stick anyway.
Mummy711
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mummy711 »

I bet (if she still has the dog) she'll post a video of the dog in a week or two, coz we all know how she loves to read this thread and "proving us all wrong" Her last few videos have been aimed at us or is that just me? X
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

No, I believe you..she did randomly decide to have a conversation with Jacelyn about her bed size on camera..Now if only she would prove us wrong and stop answering people with bitchy replies...she calls it being blunt, I call it her making an excuse to be bitchy...
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Mummy711 wrote:I bet (if she still has the dog) she'll post a video of the dog in a week or two, coz we all know how she loves to read this thread and "proving us all wrong"
I hope she does.

I am genuinely curious if they still have their dog (& it's pretty pointless to ask Lucy if she can show the pup in the next video because she rarely films anymore), but I highly, highly doubt that they do.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

BananaSplitSick wrote:Now if only she would prove us wrong and stop answering people with bitchy replies...she calls it being blunt, I call it her making an excuse to be bitchy...

THIS!

I used to love watching her (around the end of Kacen's pregnancy) but shortly after she had him, something changed quick and with every video, I started to notice how rude she was being to those who would leave comments. I don't know who she thinks she is replying to some people the way that she does. Definitely a way to crash her own "YouTube career" when she comes off being a right b*tch to anyone with a question OR piece of advice (when SHE ASKS!) :?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

:D That tiny dog would hate being inside during the winter? Either she's lying or the dog really hates them.
itsamemario
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsamemario »

i really hope that dog is okay and went to a more deserving family.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Maybe it's just because I've been so absolutely disgusted by the actions of other YT moms lately, but Lucy has been somewhat tolerable to me lately. Her weird ass accent is still there, but not nearly as prominent as it used to be. I can get through a video without feeling like I'm chewing on a piece of tin foil every time she talks.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

Today it was in 60s in Texas...very pretty so maybe the dog was outside BUT I wouldn't be surprised if it is gone.
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

I just wish her viewers would take her at face value and for what she has shown herself to be. Its crap she is makng her money off of making herself seem above others and being a bitch to anyone who says otherwise. It seriously annoys me that she asks questions or advice and then turns around and rudely shoots down every piece of advice. I use to watch because she had some good parenting tips and reasoning. but it has all turned to unrelatable parenting. Not to mention all of the lying. It isnt uncommon for a dog to not be a good fit for a family, its ok to feed your kids junk food sometimes you dont have to act like you never do except for the one time we see you going thru the drive thru, its ok to look foolish sometimes because you said something that wasnt true..getting and giving out incorrect info happens, just own up to it...its called being human! From the comments and stuff said on here, people come across it looking for parenting tips and how she was in the beginning..
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

why does she look like she is 40?
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

I dont know..She is almost 30 right? Its like she is making her hair lighter at the same time her face is starting to show age...her hair is aging her even more..If she went a little darker she would look somewhat younger i think...Dark hair blends flaws a little more
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

But dark hair doesnt get as much attention as stripper white hair...so that would be detrimental..gotta have the attention
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

She looks terrible this blonde lol.. Btw how annoying is the new video on her ultrasound? >.<
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

Careful talking age lol I think she's a year or two older than me & I'm 27 lol jk....kinda =)
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Im not saying aging is bad..im not far off from the age myself..she just isnt doing much to help herself with that hair color..they call it aging gracefully, not find a hair color that flaunts it!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

When my stylist does my foils she does blonde (inside of a banana peel color), and also adds a darker blonde lowlight to give it dimension where it's not one color and it's more natural looking. She must go to a very cheap stylist who doesn't know what she's doing. Lucy probably likes that trashy look also, it matches her white trash nails.
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

Ugh her nails are awful. I just think the new design is trashy looking.

Return to “Lucy Eades”