xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

FLOSSY77

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Yes,very catty!Even Jeni looked uncomfortable.And Lucy looked like she was starting to get defensive.Which we know she does very quickly.I think Candace is jealous of the "real" mommies and there booby milk and was acting like teenager.One girl always gets left out at sleepovers huh?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Yes,very catty!Even Jeni looked uncomfortable.And Lucy looked like she was starting to get defensive.Which we know she does very quickly.I think Candace is jealous of the "real" mommies and there booby milk and was acting like teenager.One girl always gets left out at sleepovers huh?
Not to mention Megan was there and was filming and got nearly left out until one of them brought her up lol. Out of the 3 on the couch, I like Candace the best. However, yes Lucy was obviously left out. But maybe some of the drama was already brewing with them there.
skeptic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by skeptic »

I always assumed Lucy had finished donating breastmilk by the time of that video, which was why Candace mentioned her son having only Jeni's last pumped milk. Am I wrong? Does anyone know how long she and CandidMommy donated to Candace's son?

I thought of this video and Lucy's falling out with these YT moms/personalities when I watched Lucy's recent video about her upcoming baby shower. When Lucy was going on and on about how Brisaprincess1 is practically the "last truly good person" on Earth (or at least the YT community) and her plans for Brisaprincess1 to visit Lucy in person after graduation, I couldn't help shaking my head. I would be surprised if this new friendship lasts if it goes beyond an acquaintence level. If it does, it would be because both of their neuroses (and dominant/submissive personalities) compliment each other.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

I hate Lucy's nails, too, but mainly because I can't stand the appearance of long nails (past the fingertips), especially thick fake nails like Lucy's. Just my opinion. (I had a full-set only once in my life, for my wedding day. I kept them after my wedding, but filed down the thickness and trimmed off the extra length.)

I know this is a misconception or a stereotype, but I always think women who have long, manicured nails (without chipped polish) tend to not do much housework or manual labor. I know this isn't always true as I have known women who have proven this wrong (although, their nails tend to show the effects rather quickly or else they touch up their nails on a daily basis, thus a lot of maintenance), but I can't shake that impression.

Lucy gives me the impression that she doesn't do any of the heavy duty housework, hence why her manicures last so long. Additionally, the long nails give the impression that she is VERY high maintenance, since they require a bit of upkeep to stay looking nice. KWIM?
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

If the dog is always outside because it prefers the outdoors over the indoors, do the kids and the parents spend a sufficient amount of quality time playing and interacting with the dog? I used to live next door to a family who always kept their dogs outside and rarely interacted with them. They only took the dogs for walks once a week. They also went through a lot of dogs, either because the dogs didn't work out for them or the dogs ran away. I REALLY hope the Eades aren't going to be one of those families.

Lucy gives the impression that they are away from home a lot. Does the dog go with them or do they leave her at home most of the time? Also, their backyard seems very small and closed in by a privacy fence in her videos. I hope the dog gets enough stimulation and variety.

I'm surprised she hasn't posted a short video showing the dog play with the kids in the filled, I mean field ;), near their house, or even a walk with the dog like they did with their cat. The very least she could do is post a photo of the dog on her Instagram.
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

Skeptic, your nail explanation actually does seem to suit her. When she talks about any organizing they do, I am lead to believe Joel does a lot of the work. Probably also one of the reasons she wants to stay pregnant...she can blame laziness on pregnancy. Now every woman definetly has the right to use the pregnancy card a little when in that situation but I have a feeling hers is getting really worn out.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I'm not sure when Lucy's donations stopped but I remember a video showing a freezer stuffed full with milk bags and discussing how they were making a trip to get them to Candace. This was when Sawyer was very little, Candace did a video of Lucy feeding sawyer her own milk.

Then suddenly the story changed to "Jeni donated the breast milk for my baby."

As I said, I'm no fan of Lucy's but I think Candace's behaviour leaves a lot to be desired too.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Oh, and just another little nit pick about that video. Candace and Lucy are both squashed into the corners of the couch whist Jeni sits cross legged and takes up the majority of the space. Hmmmm..... How about sitting like a lady and sharing the room?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Don't care too much for Jeni either, but I have a feeling she donated a majority of the milk.

Im sure whatever the problem was between them, it was 100% Lucy's fault.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Do we have a thread on Candace? I can imagine Lucy acting all "know it all" to Candace.And her getting annoyed.But what is it about yt mommies?They never stay friends.
TaylorKnows

When I first started on here, I made a thread on her...
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... on#p195316
Mainly only nice things have been said. Someone said that she talks so highly of adoption it makes them feel like less of a mom for not adopting and at times I get that vibe too...but I think she's just proud of what she's done and that she loves her boys.
TaylorKnows

ladybug wrote:Don't care too much for Jeni either, but I have a feeling she donated a majority of the milk.

Im sure whatever the problem was between them, it was 100% Lucy's fault.
Yeah, that's the vibe I got too...I'm not a huge fan of Jeni but I think whatever happened between the 3 was Lucy. And I'm sure it was pretty bad for none of them to ever acknowledge her again. I feel bad in a way that she was sort of left out in that video, but again we don't know all of what was going on. I still think Lucy donated the milk to get attention and views. This WAS after Kacen was born so if what I hear is right, that's right about the time she started changing correct?
littlered
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlered »

Didn't Candance and Lucy meet over a CL (or something similar) ad? I always wondered if Candance actually bought the breast milk from Lucy, while Jeni donated it. Those etsy outfits don't pay for themselves!
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Didn't someone say that they stopped being friends, because Lucy got into an argument with Jeni's husband on facebook? Whether that is true or not, I like to imagine that Jeni posted a status lamenting over having to rush home to ensure her "boys" got a homemade, all organic dinner popped into the oven...and then Lucy comments that Jeni should make her husband do more, cause she has joel do everything and it works great for her! Then derick (sp?) tells Lucy to shut her trap and quit trying to brainwash his stepford wife. The end.
TaylorKnows

littlered wrote:Didn't Candance and Lucy meet over a CL (or something similar) ad? I always wondered if Candance actually bought the breast milk from Lucy, while Jeni donated it. Those etsy outfits don't pay for themselves!
Yeah, Candace and Lucy met on Craig's List. Jeni already donated to the milk bank to begin with and Jeni&Lucy knew each other I think and Lucy introduced Candace&Jeni.
junepher wrote:Didn't someone say that they stopped being friends, because Lucy got into an argument with Jeni's husband on facebook? Whether that is true or not, I like to imagine that Jeni posted a status lamenting over having to rush home to ensure her "boys" got a homemade, all organic dinner popped into the oven...and then Lucy comments that Jeni should make her husband do more, cause she has joel do everything and it works great for her! Then derick (sp?) tells Lucy to shut her trap and quit trying to brainwash his stepford wife. The end.
I heard that Lucy was flirting with Derick, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was true as well.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ whoa! Where did you hear Lucy was flirting with Derrick? I haven't seen that one anywhere....
TaylorKnows

ladybug wrote:^^^ whoa! Where did you hear Lucy was flirting with Derrick? I haven't seen that one anywhere....
I swore I saw it somewhere on here a LONG time ago...I may have read something wrong. Don't quote me lol. It was either on one of the many Lucy threads or on Jeni's thread.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

ladybug wrote:^^^ whoa! Where did you hear Lucy was flirting with Derrick? I haven't seen that one anywhere....
It was on Jeni's thread. I don't know how Jeni and Lucy can not be friends if they are on their personal Facebook.
Last edited by Chevbowlyn on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

. I think I saw that whole idea in a Lucy thread when the subject of their fall out came up and it was hinted that Lucy was very flirty via Facebook .
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

Jeni and Lucy are friends on Facebook again

Return to “Lucy Eades”