xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 6

thegooseiscooked

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 6

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

BananaSplitSick wrote:There was one point of Kacen walking through during the shower, he appeared to be fine.

He has a broken nose but you're satisfied with "he appeared to be fine". :o I am literally speechless.

Two pretty major head injuries to two kids during one party. I've got to tell you, there would be investigation by Community Services if that happened in Australia. Joel could expect to be fined given its illegal to ride a bike, scooter or mototised kids car without a crash helmet.

You're literally freaking me out, bananasplitsick.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alexmorgan »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
BananaSplitSick wrote:There was one point of Kacen walking through during the shower, he appeared to be fine.

He has a broken nose but you're satisfied with "he appeared to be fine". :o I am literally speechless.

Two pretty major head injuries to two kids during one party. I've got to tell you, there would be investigation by Community Services if that happened in Australia. Joel could expect to be fined given its illegal to ride a bike, scooter or mototised kids car without a crash helmet.

You're literally freaking me out, bananasplitsick.
exaggerating much? i am not a fan of lucy at all but those "major" (not so major in my opinion) injuries happen to kids everywhere all the time.i have never heard of that law either.would they also get fined for letting jacelyn go down a slid? :? they couldve paid more attention to the kids but afterall i cant blame them,kids get injured all the time it just happens
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I also wondered who was watching the kids. It certainly wasn't Lucy. Her kids really do seem to be injured more than normal. This was possibly kacen's 2nd broken arm within a year. Jacelyn had injured those same 2 teeth within the past year, that's why they were barely hanging in there.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

ladybug wrote:I also wondered who was watching the kids. It certainly wasn't Lucy. Her kids really do seem to be injured more than normal. This was possibly kacen's 2nd broken arm within a year. Jacelyn had injured those same 2 teeth within the past year, that's why they were barely hanging in there.
I'm honestly amazed that she hasn't blamed someone for this by now. I figured that the blame was going to fall on Joel for not watching the kids, because, let's be honest we all know that she wasn't going to watch them. I mean, who would interface with her internet 'fans' then if she was constantly having to be a mother, I mean, watch those kids. I know that there are rowdy kids and there are kids who are more accident prone than others, but I watch my kids to stop them from getting serious injuries. It's obvious that her parenting skills on camera differ significantly from her parenting skills IRL. On camera she is all over those kids screaming at them to be careful for this and watch out for that. In person she pays attention to Peyson, at least when she was younger, and pretty much ignored the other two. I would imagine that would baby #4, and later on #5 - #10 comes along that she will do the same thing. I am not going to say that those injuries wouldn't have happened if they had been watching more closely but I think that they wouldn't have to say how they think that Kacen got injured; they would know.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

ladybug wrote:I also wondered who was watching the kids. It certainly wasn't Lucy. Her kids really do seem to be injured more than normal. This was possibly kacen's 2nd broken arm within a year. Jacelyn had injured those same 2 teeth within the past year, that's why they were barely hanging in there.
I think Joel was keeping an eye on him. I didn't see him for awhile unless I'm mistaken. As for those saying Kacen looked fine, he had gotten hurt, had a broken nose. Lucy should've rescheduled the shower. Plus Jacelyn had gotten injured too. I just think that they shower and party could've waited. People would've understood.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I didn't watch the shower video - I absolutely refused. Were people actually there from out of town, or was it just friends from the area?
TaylorKnows

I don't think it was said. It just seemed to be her friends and her friends' kids. But I don't know if they lived near her or if they had just came for that. Like people have said, it was pretty boring and the only point it got interesting was when Lucy flipped out and stopped the shower.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

I'm not sure how it works anywhere else, but here in South Carolina the hospital will call CPS if they see frequent hospital visits for a child's injuries. My cousin has an 11-year-old that plays football and she was investigated for his injuries after a course of 6 months.
TaylorKnows

Hospitals everywhere in America I think are super strict now in days when it comes to kids and injuries. My mom waited to take me to the ER when I fractured my elbow and she was afraid they'd think she was abusing me, when in reality she just wanted to wait and see if it was really all that bad since I fell off my bunk bed all the time. And I've spoken to doctors and they've told me as much as they want to give benefit of the doubt, they can't. So I'm sure they must be keeping a good eye on Lucy. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a home visit and she just kept it quiet.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

The problem I have with Kacen wearing nightgowns is Lucy should not post that. She should shelter her child from ridicule. Just like she does her fat friends. If he wants to cross dress when he is older he will. But she can simply say "No, this is your sisters pj's and these are yours" just don't make a big deal about it.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

My son likes to wear my daughter's pink fuzzy jackets and he has a pink pacifier. He, of course, uses the pink paci in public but we don't let him wear those jackets in public. I am not worried that it's going to 'turn him gay' or anything like that... mostly I do it because I dont want other people thinking that he is a girl and asking what 'her' name is.

I think that all people have some level of gender rules in their home, whether it be the clothes that they wear, etc. I don't think that Lucy has this attitude at home that they don't do gender specific clothing otherwise we would have seen Kacen in more girl stuff before now. I think that it was probably a matter of not doing laundry (she could have blamed it on Joel) and that was what he had left to wear. There is no shame in that...
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

When was K wearing J's nightgowns...I must have missed this.
My kids have wore things that has been seen as for the other gender. They also play with different toys, it seems my son has a greater pull towards the more "girly" and pink toys. It is the same thing really. They don't care so I don't care.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I don't see why he can't wear it if HE wants, by she shouldn't of put a picture up.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

I just watched her 35 week video and I honestly think this baby is going to be treated like jacelyn is. She always complains about how jacelyn was born in a hospital and jacelyn was so hard to nurse and blah blah blah. This baby is going to be the same because he or she wasn't planned and she can't do what she wants because of it. She kind of confirmed what I thought all along about this baby being unwanted
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

What is she having?
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:What is she having?
She decided to not find out the gender.
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

crazycrazy wrote:I just watched her 35 week video and I honestly think this baby is going to be treated like jacelyn is. She always complains about how jacelyn was born in a hospital and jacelyn was so hard to nurse and blah blah blah. This baby is going to be the same because he or she wasn't planned and she can't do what she wants because of it. She kind of confirmed what I thought all along about this baby being unwanted
I don't think the baby s unwanted, but she's definitely has been vocal about the gender. More than anything, I want to know the name!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Unwanted and unplanned are two different things.

I seriously think she knows the gender and it's a boy. I heard her talking to jacelyn in one of her recent videos and and swear she slipped up and said "he" when referring to the baby.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

Maybe it's just me but I get the feeling that its both . I will be surprised if its a boy. According to know it all Lucy it's s girl because boy sperm can't last as long as girls lol
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

"He" can be an androgynous term.

Like I said I don't whether its a boy/girl, I want to hear the name choice. I wonder what other "cen", or "son" name she can think of?

Return to “Lucy Eades”