xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 6

VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 6

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

Saw this in the comments for her "Hooked on Phonics" vid.

how come peyson has no clothes on. poor girl she's sneezing and coughing
Reply ·

xxxjoelpolexxx 7 hours ago
She's surviving.... I promise & that's how she wanted to be. She doesn't like to wear clothes. They had been outside playing in mud and then came inside to play w/ markers (as you can see her skin is colorful. I was unaware that had she had on clothes she wouldn't be sneezing or coughing though? U say it as if the two are related.
Reply · in reply to Missglossy19

Why is she always so freaking snarky in her replies??? The woman was just making a VALID observation! To me there is an almost direct correlation between letting your toddler run around with no clothes on in the middle of Feb. and why she might be sneezing and coughing. Duh! And yes I know Lucy lives in Texas, so do I, and it is still 60 degrees...
blueeyedbabii
Amateur
Amateur

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 6

Unread post by blueeyedbabii »

wow....shes so rude to her subscribers.. sometimes i wonder if "jawl" is going to grow some balls and stand up to her
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

^^ He never will. Because whatever he has on his background check, she is the one that gets the lease for the places they live.
eternaloptimist

Unread post by eternaloptimist »

Ok I never have posted here before but felt the need to share something interesting. I was watching another YouTube mom who I don't think is real well known. Her name is neicy2 and the video is called ultrasound results. Well neicys video is about how she might be having a miscarriage. Low and behold as I was reading through the comments and there was one from Lucy and I find it odd. She says "I miscarried once" of course that was with a twin pregnancy yada yada yada then she goes on and keeps talking. Hasn't she claimed to have had lots of miscarriages including the one in October? I doubt she thought anyone would ever see that comment but I am convi nced her miscarriages were lies now. I can't copy and paste on my phone or I would link the whole comment. But go to neicy2 on youtube under her newest video ultrasound results
eternaloptimist

Here is the link to the video. xxxjoelpolexxx has several comments. Its the comment towards the bottom of the page.
eternaloptimist

FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

mommyluvv wrote:^^ He never will. Because whatever he has on his background check, she is the one that gets the lease for the places they live.
Well first off, they don't live in anything that a lanlord would be extra extra picky about who rents.Second,if they did split she is the main parent as a sahm and would stay there.He won't leave because he does love his kids and Lucy.I know it's hard to believe. :?
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

She is asking for votes for her blog not even her youtube channel. She isnt even a true blogger, she hasnt posted to it in 5 months! That is incredibly unfair for her to ask for votes for something she puts no effort into! The votes she go to true mom bloggers!
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

eternaloptimist wrote:Ok I never have posted here before but felt the need to share something interesting. I was watching another YouTube mom who I don't think is real well known. Her name is neicy2 and the video is called ultrasound results. Well neicys video is about how she might be having a miscarriage. Low and behold as I was reading through the comments and there was one from Lucy and I find it odd. She says "I miscarried once" of course that was with a twin pregnancy yada yada yada then she goes on and keeps talking. Hasn't she claimed to have had lots of miscarriages including the one in October? I doubt she thought anyone would ever see that comment but I am convi nced her miscarriages were lies now. I can't copy and paste on my phone or I would link the whole comment. But go to neicy2 on youtube under her newest video ultrasound results
I read the comments and from what I understood she was just saying that she has had 1 miscarriage where she didn't bleed first, as opposed to the others where bleeding was the 1st indication of miscarriage.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Usually only takes 48 hours to get an answer back w/ 2 blood drawls so if it's something your interested in just ask, the most she could say is no :( I'm praying baby is not only viable but VERY HEALTHY, you as well :)
Reply · in reply to Neicy2 (Show the comment)

THIS is hilarious, she writes just how she talks!
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

oops correction to my previous post..it says video blogs..i guess she can sorta get away with it...btw Lucy this is what it looks like to own up to incorret information...it wasnt painful or anything :) and i doubt anyone will care
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

Watching week 18 vlog... her eyes drive me nuts..
Yes Lucy we know about your kids fhm disease.. No there isn't a new strand of the .. smh.. Especially only in YOUR area.. lmfao..
God she's annoying me.. I love how she is saying "baby doesn't like me squishing it".. like she knows..bahahahaha..
Oh god why do I have a feeling the "dust" she wants to do has to do with her rainbow shower? Just getting a feeling..
really her and her gag reflux.. she gags over everything..
Cornstarch is her aversion? Really?? You are such a drama queen Lucy. My god.. I'm going to look up the word Drama queen and see if your photo is there..LMFAO

Sorry Lucy not voting for you in this thing.. You don't deserve to be in the top 25 list on that Mom circle contest.
Wait, I thought she wasn't showing? LMFAO
Lucy your hair looks grey!!!
Wait,wait wait... She likes to SAVE money?????

Now watching the Maternity haul..

Ugly dress shes wearing and it was longer at home then at the store? WTH??
Next dress is ugly print. You will look like a grandma wearing that lmao. or a rainbow'd cow..
Next dress wth? It reminds me of a candy corn.. But in blue yellow and green..
Skirt is cute..
love how she's just tossing them all on the floor..
Next skirt is cute too..
Another cute skirt.. surprise! zuilily purchase!
Next skirt is a ugly color..
Next skirt print is hideous..
and the last skirt is hideous color as well..

now watching the "bully" video
Why is she uploading this? Jesus no one wants to watch this!! She will upload anything for money!! Jesus I can see it now.. Kacen is getting punched in the head and she's there video taping it instead of being a PARENT and breaking it up. Gotta get that on video kids..

As for the phonics videos i swear she uploaded those to prove her daughter knows things..

And I am spent lol
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

lucy needs to do some hooked on phonics with jace. "bully's"? she meant bullies. ;)
itsamemario
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsamemario »

yeahbuddy wrote:lucy needs to do some hooked on phonics with jace. "bully's"? she meant bullies. ;)
I didn't even notice that! It drives me crazy the way she says fill(feel), dill(deal). I know she said that she had a speech problem too and that Kacen got it from her but its like she doesn't try to enunciate properly. It can't be all accent.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I love how Joel pans to the pile of clothes on the floor every time she throws something new on it, lol
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Wow her hair looks really bad :/ I wonder if its the lighting on the camera or if its really that gray in real life.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

I actually liked the dress she was wearing in the recent Haul video so i looked on Oldnavy.com and ironically found this review... I dont recall the dress being almost 2 feet too long and being so big she could fit 3-4 of herself in the dress... Shes so dramatic, it kills me. Its nice to know Joel tried it on too...

TheEadesFamily
Fort Worth, TX
See all my reviews
Summary:AWFUL!
Review Date:02-17-2013.
Review Comment:Living in Texas due in Summer you come to love dresses & skirts, they are a MUST to survive our heat during pregnancy so I was especially excited to receive this in the mail. I have a 5yr old, 3yr old, 19M old and currently 5M (20 weeks) pregnant so I wanted a maxi dress that would allow me to move freely stay covered modestly. This however was just downright so awful I had to take a video and send it to a friend to show her how bad it truly was. I'm 5'4" too tall for petite & 90% of the time tall enough for regular women's. I rarely buy maternity just to avoid the extra cost but my belly gets so big for gestational age (usually 5 weeks ahead) that I figured why not splurge on this. Bad idea. It was a good 1.5 almost 2 feet TOO long. I swear you'd have to be at least 6 foot and even then it may be too long. My husband is 5'11.5 & yes just for giggles at how bad it was, it was too long for him! I bought a medium as that's usually what I wear and after reading the reviews carefully, the size chart that's what I went with. I'm sure even a XS wouldn't fit. You could have easily fit 3-4 pregnant versions of me in this dress. Awful!!!
Overall size: Too big
Chest: Too loose
Waist: Too loose
Length: Too long
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

If it's the chevron stripe dress, she said she tried it on in the STORE not received it in the mail. And it was nowhere as big as she claimed it was in the review.
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

I loved Joel's passive-aggressive "you better clean that up" comments. And how he kept showing her mess.
otherthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by otherthings »

Hahah that review is so dramatic and half of it is a lie. I wonder if she just said that so they'd send her a coupon or something. Someone should post a review with a link to her video.. IIRC the only dress she mentioned being too long was the chevron dress and you can clearly see it's not 2 feet too long and she mentioned trying it on first. And it definitely wasn't too loose.

And SPLURGE on one dress? Give me a break. She bought 10 other skirts and dresses that she was happy with, and she gets one she doesn't like and writes a paragraph review on it?

Return to “Lucy Eades”