xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 6

TaylorKnows

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 6

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

OhReallyNow wrote:I know this is SORT of off topic, but has anyone actually been to the woman's YT that made that comment, thesewellfamilyplus5?

She speaks worse than Lucy by MILESTONES, and she almost sounds like she is deaf, but I can't find anywhere that she is and her family doesn't sign. She really isn't big enough to make a profile, but I am just amazed that SHE made that comment of all people.

She isn't really relevant enough to make a whole thread for her, so I wanted to ask.
I watched a few seconds of one video and I just hear an accent. My brother used to sound like he was deaf due to the same problem that Kacen has (of course my family took care of it and while he does sound a bit different from other teenage boys, he no longer sounds like a little girl or deaf). So if that's what you're hearing then maybe it's just a hearing problem never resolved? Idk. But she probably did just to do it for more views/likes/attention.

Unread post by Guest »

TaylorKnows wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:I know this is SORT of off topic, but has anyone actually been to the woman's YT that made that comment, thesewellfamilyplus5?

She speaks worse than Lucy by MILESTONES, and she almost sounds like she is deaf, but I can't find anywhere that she is and her family doesn't sign. She really isn't big enough to make a profile, but I am just amazed that SHE made that comment of all people.

She isn't really relevant enough to make a whole thread for her, so I wanted to ask.
I watched a few seconds of one video and I just hear an accent. My brother used to sound like he was deaf due to the same problem that Kacen has (of course my family took care of it and while he does sound a bit different from other teenage boys, he no longer sounds like a little girl or deaf). So if that's what you're hearing then maybe it's just a hearing problem never resolved? Idk. But she probably did just to do it for more views/likes/attention.

I think it is an accent as well, but I honestly haven't heard such a horrible one in ages. I can't remember the last time that I could hardly understand an accent from within the US.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I'm Australian, so it's not a cultural difference, but I don't think that the injuries were that major.

Kids will be kids. They will get hurt, that's life. I fell off a trampoline when I was 6 and broke my wrist and elbow. Does that mean my mum neglected me? No. Should I have been wearing a helmut or full-body padded suit? No. How ridiculous.

People need to stop wrapping their kids in cotton wool and accept that there will be bruises, grazed knees and *gasp* even broken bones.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Not for nothing....I get that kids will be kids. They play rough and get hurt. I just feel like the Eades kids are ALWAYS sick, or are ALWAYS injured. Whether it's HF&M, broken bones, broken teeth, etc....It's happening pretty frequently and personally I feel like it's due to lazy parenting and Lucy being so fricking focused on the damn camera and computer.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/

Unread post by Guest »

Can you guys not use so many acronyms? Maybe I'm just not up with the latest social media lingo, but I have to sit and figure out most of yours thelittlefamilyof3, lol.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

HF&M is hand foot and mouth disease. Lol

Unread post by Guest »

marinewife0920 wrote:HF&M is hand foot and mouth disease. Lol

I got that, but I have to pause and figure out the others, lol.

It took be ages to figures out DH and the like. Hah!
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OhReallyNow wrote:
marinewife0920 wrote:HF&M is hand foot and mouth disease. Lol

I got that, but I have to pause and figure out the others, lol.
Okay gotcha!! :)

It took be ages to figures out DH and the like. Hah!
TaylorKnows

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Not for nothing....I get that kids will be kids. They play rough and get hurt. I just feel like the Eades kids are ALWAYS sick, or are ALWAYS injured. Whether it's HF&M, broken bones, broken teeth, etc....It's happening pretty frequently and personally I feel like it's due to lazy parenting and Lucy being so fricking focused on the damn camera and computer.
This. I don't think it's wrong for kids to get hurt from time to time, especially boys who play very rough, but it's hard not to notice when it happens a lot in one family, with the same few kids.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Littlefamilyof3- exactly. I've felt the exact same way for years and I agree, I think it's lazy parenting.

My son is 7, and has never been to the emergency room. He's had some pretty bad bumps and boo boos but I watched him with a close eye and he wasn't allowed to play alone until he was around 6 years. I prevented A LOT of injuries just by watching what he was doing.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

ladybug wrote:Littlefamilyof3- exactly. I've felt the exact same way for years and I agree, I think it's lazy parenting.

My son is 7, and has never been to the emergency room. He's had some pretty bad bumps and boo boos but I watched him with a close eye and he wasn't allowed to play alone until he was around 6 years. I prevented A LOT of injuries just by watching what he was doing.
And you can always hear that it has to be lazy parenting that is the cause because they never have a clear story of what happened to cause the injury. Like with Kacen's first broken arm she had a story but it was like she was pulling on a blanket and he flew up in the arm and came down like he was flying and hit his arm... but yet he told a different story when she had him talk on camera... and now they think that Kacen got hurt on the back of this car and they let Jacelyn go down a slide while there were kids piled up at the bottom. You have to teach your kids some basic level of common sense about situations that they get themselves into. My kids are 2.5 and 1.5 and I am working now on the 'wait your turn' thing with all toys and situations. It seems as if they just let their kids run wild both in person and in video. And I am not going to blame Joel really for any of this because to work 40+ hours a week (which we all know would have to be 50+ with the way that she spends money) and then to have to come home, make dinner, do chores, do kids baths and bedtime routines and then film your wife on camera as she talks for more than 10 minutes while trying to do a belly shot has to be exhausting and some of the rearing of those kids needs to come from the mother. And not just having 'Peyson Faith!" yelled at you loudly while she shakes her freakishly large nails at you.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And you can always hear that it has to be lazy parenting that is the cause because they never have a clear story of what happened to cause the injury. Like with Kacen's first broken arm she had a story but it was like she was pulling on a blanket and he flew up in the arm and came down like he was flying and hit his arm... but yet he told a different story when she had him talk on camera... and now they think that Kacen got hurt on the back of this car and they let Jacelyn go down a slide while there were kids piled up at the bottom. You have to teach your kids some basic level of common sense about situations that they get themselves into. My kids are 2.5 and 1.5 and I am working now on the 'wait your turn' thing with all toys and situations. It seems as if they just let their kids run wild both in person and in video. And I am not going to blame Joel really for any of this because to work 40+ hours a week (which we all know would have to be 50+ with the way that she spends money) and then to have to come home, make dinner, do chores, do kids baths and bedtime routines and then film your wife on camera as she talks for more than 10 minutes while trying to do a belly shot has to be exhausting and some of the rearing of those kids needs to come from the mother. And not just having 'Peyson Faith!" yelled at you loudly while she shakes her freakishly large nails at you.

^^^^^ Joel is either a Saint or an idiot for putting up with her.
TaylorKnows

If I were Joel, I would leave and take the kids...his case would stand up in court and we all know Lucy doesn't work.
MariosMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MariosMama »

I really used to like her but during her pregnancy with peyson she changed to me and now i cant stand her . Its mainly the way she talks that drives me crazy . Ive never met a person that talks like her . Its likr she has to exaggerate every word and "drawl" out every word . Its annoying . I live 20 min from her and dont talk like that with an accent
Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overfakeyt »

Have u met her before? Would love to see wat her kids r like behaviour wise
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Overfakeyt wrote:Have u met her before? Would love to see wat her kids r like behaviour wise
I know that this was directed to someone else, but it applies to me too so I figured that I would chime in - forgive me. Lucy and I have met on several occasions. We frequent the same cloth diaper changes, and some of the same things like the Fort Worth Zoo special program and things like that. I actually spoke to her in person at a Cloth Diaper change a few years ago when Peyson was still a baby and she speaks completely different in person. She is actually nice in person. Peyson was climbing all over the place like a normal child and she was watching her and being a mindful parent. We were at a zoo event around Halloween last year and they were all there. Her kids were running crazy, Joel was chasing after them and she was standing by the stroller leaning on it the entire time. She just looked worn out and like a totally different person.

If I didn't know her persona on you tube I would probably like her, at least until she tried to sue me! :D
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

dfwmom wrote:
Overfakeyt wrote:Have u met her before? Would love to see wat her kids r like behaviour wise
I know that this was directed to someone else, but it applies to me too so I figured that I would chime in - forgive me. Lucy and I have met on several occasions. We frequent the same cloth diaper changes, and some of the same things like the Fort Worth Zoo special program and things like that. I actually spoke to her in person at a Cloth Diaper change a few years ago when Peyson was still a baby and she speaks completely different in person. She is actually nice in person. Peyson was climbing all over the place like a normal child and she was watching her and being a mindful parent. We were at a zoo event around Halloween last year and they were all there. Her kids were running crazy, Joel was chasing after them and she was standing by the stroller leaning on it the entire time. She just looked worn out and like a totally different person.

If I didn't know her persona on you tube I would probably like her, at least until she tried to sue me! :D
She tried to sue you????
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

I haven't really followed Lucy in a while, but I still drop in here occasionally to see what this crazy lady has been up to. I feel like just about every time you turn around, she's saying something about her kids being hurt. I get that accidents happen, but they sure do have a lot of them in that family. When kids are little, or even once they're not so little too, you have to watch them. They push their boundaries a little more cause they don't understand the real danger in some activities, and parents need to keep an eye out for that. I think it's honestly a case of Lucy not watching her kids like she should. She doesn't do anything around that house but play around on her computer, iPad, or phone. She's more interested in what people are saying about her than what her own kids are doing.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ yep! I bet a lot of their injuries could have been prevented if she watched them like she should have.

I bet she spends A LOT of time on her computer doing YouTube related things while joel is at work. I remember how she used to stalk her FB all hours of the day for any negative comment about her. It baffled my mind how she was able to do this and watch 3 young children properly.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Yue195 wrote: She tried to sue you????
No, I was saying that I *could* be friends with her until she tried to sue me like she does everyone else.

Return to “Lucy Eades”