xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 7

thegooseiscooked

xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 7

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I laughed my ass off during the baby buys video when they were talking about cloth diapers. Lucy said she wanted to do cloth and Joel was adamantly against it.

Given that in all probability he does the washing and also given the amount of money they wasted throwing all those "mouldy" diapers out (let's just take it as given that Joel was at work, Lucy was out of diapers and opened the pail to find a whole stack of poopy diapers, promptly puked and threw the whole lot in the bin rather than put on her big girl panties and wash them) I would be willing to wager that Joel gets his way on this one.

Regarding the injuries, I can accept that maybe I am a little overprotective when it comes to my kids, however, I do think it is extreme for two children to be hurt seriously enough to require medical attention during one party. I also think it is extreme for both of these injuries to be repeat incidents. Okay, so Kacen's arm wasn't broken again but his nose was and for a 4 year old to have suffered more than 1 broken bone in his short life rings warning bells to me. Same goes for Jacelyn having knocked out teeth twice. It shouldn't happen a second time because the parents should have bloody learned the first time.

In my humble opinion, that is not just normal kid rough and tumble. I acknowledge that accidents happen. Yes, I have had to take my kids to ER. Once my son got knocked over by our dog and hit his head on concrete. He had a bit of a gash that needed gluing together. My daughter fell over at the park, landed awkwardly and broke her wrist. That is twice in 13 years, not at least twice EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Lucy and Joel need to stop having babies because the ones that they do have are obviously not being adequately cared for and supervised.
dion90
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 7

Unread post by dion90 »

dfwmom wrote:
If Joel doesn't get fixed after these last two 'surprise' pregnancies, then he is more of an idiot than I originally thought. She does whatever she wants. If you look at videos from the past they both wanted two kids and only two kids. Then she changed and said that she would want more kids but he still said only 2. Then she got pregnant with Peyson supposedly on purpose but never said whether Joel had changed his mind. Now they are surprise pregnant with another baby after a surprise pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. She is reckless with this getting pregnant thing and I can't see that she would stop now. I think that she will end up with at least one more, if not 10.
She's definitely not done.
Lucy had mentioned in her part 2 Practice Live video that she might have a 5th but the spacing would be wider. If that's the case I hope she changes her current method of BC, or else we'll be seeing another live pregnancy test around New Years. :?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Lucy knows what she's doing with Natural Family Planning. She could space the kids out as far as she wanted. But she gets pregnant on purpose earlier than she claims she wants to and then pretends it's an accident.
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

Nah, she will have Irish twins. Or maybe Irish triplets. She's definitely rolling the dice every time!
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Forgive my stupidity but what is an Irish twin or triplet?

Obviously it doesn't refer to nationality. :scratch:
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

Children who are less than a year apart in age.
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

Babies that are 10 months apart are Irish twins.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

BananaSplitSick wrote:Babies that are 10 months apart are Irish twins.
This would not surprise me at all with Lucy. She is already giving NFP a bad name by saying that she has had several unplanned pregnancies within 10 years. I know that she knows how to do it, and that she is 'planning' all of these pregnancies, whether she wants to admit it or not. I think that now along with the attention from youtube when she is pregnant that she craves the attention from strangers. Remember the street bum that asked her about all of her kids and how she was handling them?

Joel just needs to get a secret snip snip and then tell her after it's done.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Let's face it. She's probably just doing what the Duggars do and just keep trying whenever they can.
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

Heck yes! A secret vasectomy. I'd want to be a fly on the wall to see the showdown between Lucy and Joel with their 10 kids underfoot.
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snarklover »

You know how Lucy's videos have been a week or so behind her actual gestational week number? Well, on her videos she uploaded week 36 and skipped over week 35 except for a belly shot. I think she is in labor and trying to get her videos caught up quickly. Just a theory. Also, Lola is either not there anymore or she is old news now that she isnt a baby anymore. LOL She was doing Lola updates like she was a baby or something and now, nothing. No mention, no pics on instagram, nothing.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

We also didn't see or hear of Lola in the 2hr long baby shower feed or the 2 trial runs from what I remember.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

I also wondered what happened to the pup! Not a word about her in quite some time.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I think Lola is a goner but we won't hear about it or the reason why for a while.
mrstimberlake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrstimberlake »

New poster here. I am a youtuber also. I am subbed to Lucy. Love this thread. Used to like her and now it's to the point where I roll my eyes when I see a new video.

Why on earth would they have a dog????? I swear to everything holy if she got rid of Lola....I HATE IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNERS.

Maybe someone can ask her???? I hope that poor puppy is okay....
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has handed them vodka and have a party.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

I bet her excuse will be that Looooolllla wanted to be out in the back yard during the whole thing, or that someone was allergic to dogs that came to the party so they had to put her in the kennel so they could clean the house of all dog stuff.
soitslikethat12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soitslikethat12 »

Why the fuck did she get rid of her deluxe cart!? She knew she was gonna need it again!! IDK................she drives me crazy!
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

I was thinking the same thing^^^^

Unread post by Guest »

Snarklover wrote:You know how Lucy's videos have been a week or so behind her actual gestational week number? Well, on her videos she uploaded week 36 and skipped over week 35 except for a belly shot. I think she is in labor and trying to get her videos caught up quickly. Just a theory. Also, Lola is either not there anymore or she is old news now that she isnt a baby anymore. LOL She was doing Lola updates like she was a baby or something and now, nothing. No mention, no pics on instagram, nothing.
She did a 24 minute week 35 video three days ago.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Snarklover wrote:You know how Lucy's videos have been a week or so behind her actual gestational week number? Well, on her videos she uploaded week 36 and skipped over week 35 except for a belly shot. I think she is in labor and trying to get her videos caught up quickly. Just a theory. Also, Lola is either not there anymore or she is old news now that she isnt a baby anymore. LOL She was doing Lola updates like she was a baby or something and now, nothing. No mention, no pics on instagram, nothing.
[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “Lucy Eades”